The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Hello,guys!

Just joined the TRshady family? Introduce yourself to the members.

Hello,guys!

Postby Aarya777 » May 21st, '12, 11:00

Hello,guys!Myself Aarya form Mumbai,India.I am new here on this forum.Hi,to all of you again.Thank you.
Aarya777
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Hello,guys!

Postby Stanforever » May 22nd, '12, 04:00

Great.Another indian on the forum!!! I'm from Andhra pradesh. :flower:
i'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not-Kurt Cobain
Stanforever
Soldier
Soldier

helo friends

Postby raymondemoreno1 » Oct 22nd, '12, 07:02

hi friends i am a new comer in this forum. i have some information about charity i am sharing this information. i have create a blog about this information. It is all about Islamic Religion. the topic of my discussion is charity (sadaqah) and its benefits. Charity is one of the most God loving thing. God love those people who take care of the needy people and help them in all situation.
sadaqahinfo dot webstarts kom
raymondemoreno1
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

sadaka

Postby raymondemoreno1 » Oct 22nd, '12, 07:03

hi friends i am putting a question. i am a new comer in this forum. Can any one tell me about charity? i have some information but is not enough however i m sharing this information. i have create a blog about this information. It is all about Islamic Religion. the topic of my discussion is charity (sadaqah) and its benefits. Charity is one of the most God loving thing. God love those people who take care of the needy people and help them in all situation.
sadaqahinfo dot webstarts dot kom
raymondemoreno1
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Hello,guys!

Postby Paulein9 » Dec 5th, '12, 11:08

Hello Friends !!!
Dear I am Paulein from United states Of America,I think it is best way of communication also we can learn something here from peoples. I am much happy due to a member of this group. So help me about the feature of forum. I have much interesting in marketing of any kind of business.
Paulein9
Paulein9
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Hi! My Name Is...