The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Just another nobody.

Just joined the TRshady family? Introduce yourself to the members.

Just another nobody.

Postby xFaithless » Jan 3rd, '14, 20:50

Hello everyone

I've read the FAQ an I guess someone is going to have to read this before It's posted 5 times, I think that's a good idea to be honest.. kind of frustrating for newbs but hey gotta do what you gotta do eh?

I'm just a Eminem fan from Australia I'm 21 years old and I bought a Eminem ticket since he is coming to Australia this year. Last time he was here I was to young to see him and to be honest I thought I'd die before ever seeing him live. Not anymore lol..

I guess I might as well state why I joined this forum, I joined because the internet is a wild place with plenty of "information" but since the information I'd like to see if this forum has is a bit personal I thought who best to ask then other eminem fans?

I want to send Eminem a letter, I've never had the nerve to do so ever an I've been a fan since.. Well a long time just him being a super star an me just some guy with low self esteem just never bothered writing a letter. Mostly because every where I go to find a place to send my letter tells me it's a waste of time he will never read it.

Which is most likely true I mean I have to be honest to myself at least an say "Well it's eminem.. why would he reply to me?"

anyway sorry for the long message just

xFaithless
Faithless, just because I have less faith then others doesn't mean I don't have any at all.
xFaithless
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Just another nobody.

Postby unmissingpiece » Jan 4th, '14, 01:25

Welcome! :)
tbh, it's very unlikely that Eminem would see your letter, and even less likely you'd get a reply. I'm sure he'd like to read the stuff fans send to him, but he simply gets too much mail. It wouldn't hurt to try though :)

I don't know... maybe if you send him a huge package that really stands out... Anyway, I think he has others to sort through his fan mail and if they found something really cool, he might see it.
unmissingpiece
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby xFaithless » Jan 4th, '14, 03:18

Hmm now I have to get to planning my mail attack on eminem xD lol jkz I'm seeing him live on the 20th on feb (loose yourself zone fuck yeah) was thinking of inculding in my letter a photo of myself with him in the background at his concert with my ticket stub (bad idea I know but eh) plus all the drafted letters I've "wrote to him" over the years but never mailed since it was more for a personal release then anything else. My girlfriend was the one that's talked me into sending a letter just I want to make sure I send it to the write place.. I don't care if it takes 2 years for him to see it and not reply :) since the case is more that he just wont see it haha.
Faithless, just because I have less faith then others doesn't mean I don't have any at all.
xFaithless
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby kkaniff » Jan 4th, '14, 17:29

I think there's a thread like that in the Eminem section, "Dear Eminem" or something, you could post it there and hope for the best.
Or, if it's really personal/important, you could Tweet at one of the less followed members of his entourage and hope they reply.
Anyhow, welcome to TRShady.
the fresh David Koresh
#KanyeLost
#GrandeGang
Stuck out like a sore thumb, so I gave them the finger
There is only one God, the Crippled Godd
All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise, a fist full of dollars, a list full of problems...
kkaniff
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Notalius » Jan 4th, '14, 21:04

Wlcm :)

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Francesco » Jan 5th, '14, 03:06

Welcome my dude... :y:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby sneakerheadshady » Jan 6th, '14, 12:13

Welcome and shit yo. have fun and stay active
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jan 7th, '14, 20:21

Welcome, sounds good man
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Hi! My Name Is...