The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What up dawg?

Just joined the TRshady family? Introduce yourself to the members.

What up dawg?

Postby pudding » Apr 14th, '14, 04:12

I've been creeping around this site for a week or two, off and on, and I was surprised that the "fans" here aren't really stans at all and were quite intelligent, finding the art of rap to be very interesting. Now I have to be honest, I guess I am a stan, in a way. A shady dick rider in essence but in no way do I knock on great, competent artists; I'm a more... rational stan but a stan is a stan right? (EM is the best to me). Also I find that I cannot find myself listening to much of other rap or just any music in general aside from Em's for a long period of time. (I love hip-hop but do i really, if i just focus on a few rappers? I need to expand my horizons in hip hop) I've exhausted his music within 4-5 years (as in its starting to lose its true value, I still bump it and its still ill but still I listen to his music all the time, whenever the chance, all the time, its like a drug, it helps me deal with stress and the bullshit)... I'm just that kind of dude, an addict, if I really like something, I can't let it go.... enough with all the bullshit, I'm boring you. The thing is I want to post a topic on the Hip-Hop domain sub-forum but I can't seem to find the "Post a Topic" button so I'm doing it here. The thing is, along with a lot of mainstream, popular, commercial artist, I think lil wayne is just shit, like shit shitted out by shit. And I wasn't really fair because I never really listened to his music, the only shit I heard was the joints he did with Em, so if anyone can prove me that he was dope... like ever then please tell me why and the songs so I can go check them out. I like to be as open-minded and fair and honest and rational as possible (hence the reason I pointed out that I didn't even really listen to any of his music and that I only listen to Em and a few other rappers) so if you say I'm just an ignorant hip-hop purist, then fuck you, your mother and your daughter.. fat cunt, twat bucket, fuck nugget
But to all those who accept me, and understand that I am a fledgling hip hop head and want to help me grow, I'm really grateful for taking the time to teach me...
And also someone said that on trshady, that 2007-2008 wayne would murder 2007-2008 em.... that made me cringe but then again, I really can't say shit because i never listened to waynes music... But still Em is... Em (I'm having a Stan moment, deal with it)... sigh, I'm not sorry if this is really long, suck a dick... but is that claim really true?
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: What up dawg?

Postby CanadaPure » Apr 21st, '14, 20:15

Welcome to the forum.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby StanBase » Apr 21st, '14, 20:46

pudding wrote:I was surprised that the "fans" here aren't really stans at all and were quite intelligent

:laughing:

Welcome forum tho
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cement » Apr 21st, '14, 20:56

hi
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby pudding » Apr 21st, '14, 22:16

Rollefsen wrote:Welcome forum.

Who is forum? Are you welcoming the forum to the forum? Or did mean, "welcome to the forum"? My name is pudding, did you mean "welcome pudding"? Who is this forum entity you are talking about?
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby cement » Apr 21st, '14, 22:25

pudding, please be the awesome troll we have all been waiting for
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CanadaPure » Apr 21st, '14, 22:28

pudding wrote:

Who is forum? Are you welcoming the forum to the forum? Or did mean, "welcome to the forum"? My name is pudding, did you mean "welcome pudding"? Who is this forum entity you are talking about?

Who is... The Entity?
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby HotDawg » Apr 21st, '14, 22:50

Whats up dawg
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby pudding » Apr 22nd, '14, 00:15

Charlotte wrote:what kind of pudding are you?

Charlotte.... I'm any kind of pudding you want me to be.
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby pudding » Apr 22nd, '14, 00:16

CanadaPure wrote:
pudding wrote:

Who is... The Entity?

If you're trying to make a reference, it just went right over my head.
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby pudding » Apr 22nd, '14, 00:23

StanBase wrote:
pudding wrote:I was surprised that the "fans" here aren't really stans at all and were quite intelligent

:laughing:

Welcome forum tho

A lot of the people were using big words and confusing sentences, it must prove their unparalleled intelligence and indisputable rationale.

And harsh phrases like, "You fucking retarded cunt" and other edgy insults, prove their superiority over their opponents.

The people on TRSHADY are truly noble and awesome, not to mention civil (especially when somebody bashes on SSLP, MMLP and TES and gives Encore any praise at all) :worship:
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby pudding » Apr 22nd, '14, 00:30

cement wrote:pudding, please be the awesome troll we have all been waiting for

I'll try bebe. ;)
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby pudding » Apr 22nd, '14, 01:53

HotDawg wrote:Whats up dawg

my "dawg", dawg because you look... hotdawg
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby CanadaPure » Apr 22nd, '14, 04:33

Fuck, I approved them all before looking at the username, but for future reference try not to make more than one post in a row. Double (or more) posting is against the rules and such.

Gonna not get mad at you rn though, because I'm the one who approved all of them by accident lol.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby pudding » Apr 22nd, '14, 04:36

of course CanadaPure :worship:
pudding
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Next

Return to Hi! My Name Is...