The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Hello Everyone

Just joined the TRshady family? Introduce yourself to the members.

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby cement » May 16th, '14, 21:02

banning is not enough then, i sent some soljas to his home, should be over quick
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Excita » May 16th, '14, 21:07

Rot In Pieces Zebra.
Lock this thread now.
Excita
Soldier
Soldier

Postby em9386 » May 19th, '14, 15:31

Save your bug spray, Excitaz! I'm not rotting any time soon.....

Cement, thanks for calling me young, but FYI, you sent your soljas to the wrong house cuz I'm a chick. :tounge2:
I have foes in different area codes.
President of SADD (Stans Against Dyed Dudes). SADD was founded in 2014 and is comprised of Eminem fans who wish Eminem would stop dyeing his hair as we are partial to a more natural Marshall. SADD has members and supporters in North America, Europe and Asia. Please help this worthy cause by posting about your preference for brown hair and mentioning SADD in your signature block. Meetings occur once monthly and can be attended in person or via videoconference.
em9386
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby cement » May 19th, '14, 18:23

you resurrected :o youre like some kind of evil hindu
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby em9386 » May 19th, '14, 19:23

muhahaha
President of SADD (Stans Against Dyed Dudes). SADD was founded in 2014 and is comprised of Eminem fans who wish Eminem would stop dyeing his hair as we are partial to a more natural Marshall. SADD has members and supporters in North America, Europe and Asia. Please help this worthy cause by posting about your preference for brown hair and mentioning SADD in your signature block. Meetings occur once monthly and can be attended in person or via videoconference.
em9386
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Excita » May 19th, '14, 20:18

Daamn, real niggas don't die. :0
Excita
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » May 19th, '14, 20:23

em9386 wrote:muhahaha

zebra won :shifty:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby em9386 » May 19th, '14, 22:27

Fuckin right.
em9386
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Hi! My Name Is...