The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Sup!!

Just joined the TRshady family? Introduce yourself to the members.

Sup!!

Postby IAmMelloYellow » Jun 22nd, '14, 16:12

Hey, how's it going? The name's IAmMelloYellow, and as you probably know, I'm a pretty big Em fan. :D Other things I enjoy frequently is old school Nintendo games, random walks, almost any other genre of music aside from country, *cough*mylittlepony*coughcough* (XD), and I also work on mashups on my youtube channel of the same username as this one. I also work at Cinemark, so I also see a couple movies here and then.

Well, hope to meet you all, and have a good one
IAmMelloYellow
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Sup!!

Postby Excita » Jun 22nd, '14, 17:10

:-s welcome...
Excita
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Jun 22nd, '14, 17:31

Welcome
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby TonyTilt » Jun 22nd, '14, 19:42

Horse wrote:i'm sorry, but i hate people who say they listen to "everything except country." it's just so ignorant to dismiss an entire genre of music because the singers have southern accents. i mean, are you bumping gregorian chants and norwegian black metal on the regular? do you keep Yo Yo Ma in heavy rotation on your iPod? i didn't think so. country and hip-hop are quite similar in that the majority of what gets played on the radio these days is absolute fucking trash, but if you bother to look below the surface, there's some fantastic music out there. don't dismiss it all because of dumbfucks like Toby Keith and Florida Georgia Line. people who listen to real country music hate them too. /rant

but uh welcome, i guess. sorry for greeting you with that. :laughing:

Welcome to the forum...
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby IAmMelloYellow » Jun 22nd, '14, 20:32

Horse wrote:i'm sorry, but i hate people who say they listen to "everything except country." it's just so ignorant to dismiss an entire genre of music because the singers have southern accents. i mean, are you bumping gregorian chants and norwegian black metal on the regular? do you keep Yo Yo Ma in heavy rotation on your iPod? i didn't think so. country and hip-hop are quite similar in that the majority of what gets played on the radio these days is absolute fucking trash, but if you bother to look below the surface, there's some fantastic music out there. don't dismiss it all because of dumbfucks like Toby Keith and Florida Georgia Line. people who listen to real country music hate them too. /rant

but uh welcome, i guess. sorry for greeting you with that. :laughing:

Ah, it's totally fine. :p I get that a lot, it's like I can't even say I just don't like country without getting crap for it. It's not that I'm dismissing the entire genre, I just can't seem to truly get into country. Trust me, country legends like Johnny Cash and others are almost nowhere to be seen on my iPod.

Nice to meet ya though! And it's cool, I didn't mean to set you off. :laughing:
IAmMelloYellow
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby kasia » Jun 22nd, '14, 20:55

Welcome :wave:

This darkness comes in me (Evil twin)
And comes again
That ain't me
He's just a friend who pops up now and again
So don't blame me, blame him