The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

hi woof woof!!

Just joined the TRshady family? Introduce yourself to the members.

Re: hi woof woof!!

Postby mdemaz » Jul 3rd, '14, 07:40

dis gi aint no troll hes the next big rapper man hes got talent only a dummy would ignore i swear to god they better give him a record deal man I hate how all these shitty rappers like eminem and drake get famous for being white while black rappers struggle and shit fuck we are going back to the fucking dark ages people r racist fags i hate fucking hipster faggot rappers too fuck modern battle rap also gay idiots yelling at each other at the top of their lungs instead of actually rapping fuck that shit bob needs to get signed so he can save hip hop

foh ibr
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jul 3rd, '14, 07:44

mdemaz wrote:dis gi aint no troll hes the next big rapper man hes got talent only a dummy would ignore i swear to god they better give him a record deal man I hate how all these shitty rappers like eminem and drake get famous for being white while black rappers struggle and shit fuck we are going back to the fucking dark ages people r racist fags i hate fucking hipster faggot rappers too fuck modern battle rap also gay idiots yelling at each other at the top of their lungs instead of actually rapping fuck that shit bob needs to get signed so he can save hip hop

foh ibr

Yo whoever can do a cuss word count and post the stats, I'd like to know cuz it's be funny and interesting lel

Not doing it myself kk
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby gutawafang » Jul 3rd, '14, 08:41

:o
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby bobthedog » Jul 4th, '14, 03:17

IBasicallyRage wrote:Fuck outta here troll. And god damn cement why ya gotta make me laugh, this shits serious. Mods either ban this bobthedog troll account or change his name to bobthefag, either way I'm happy. God damn.

hello that is not nice i have a line in my song for people like you who doubt me honestly i am so sick and tired of it why do you have to be so mean i think you are jealous im not a troll that is so rude and im not a fag i hate you no offense though :'(
bobthedog
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TonyTilt » Jul 4th, '14, 05:55

Jesus titfucking Christ.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby gutawafang » Jul 7th, '14, 01:23

bobthedog wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:Fuck outta here troll. And god damn cement why ya gotta make me laugh, this shits serious. Mods either ban this bobthedog troll account or change his name to bobthefag, either way I'm happy. God damn.

hello that is not nice i have a line in my song for people like you who doubt me honestly i am so sick and tired of it why do you have to be so mean i think you are jealous im not a troll that is so rude and im not a fag i hate you no offense though :'(

:o
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby cement » Jul 7th, '14, 01:27

Nigaga bob is like the new god and saviour of hiphop hes suffering from all our pain cause hes god in trshady account form
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Hi! My Name Is...