The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Yo!

Just joined the TRshady family? Introduce yourself to the members.

Yo!

Postby Nickspaz18 » Oct 19th, '14, 17:13

Hi, my name is Nick. I am a 14 year old, Native American, high functioning autistic dude from Mid-Michigan. I currently own a KTT account with the same name.

I first heard about Eminem when I was about 2. "Without Me" would always be blaring in my dad's car. Then Slim came back with "Just Lose It", and I was in love. During the hiatus period, I went through Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade. My mother got a divorce with my dad (he was an alcoholic), and I didn't see him for 2 and a half years. :( From 4th to 6th grade, I saw my father frequently and we usually would leave the state every weekend. Notable trips included a trip to West Virginia and another trip to Colorado (This one was 2 weeks. July 2011).

From 7th-8th grade, I realized how difficult school was going to get. However, I KNEW that I wouli still go to 9th grade, nonetheless. Near the end of 8th grade, my Algebra teacher (major bitch but she saved my ass) added a new accommodation to my IEP (Basically a thing for autistic kids. Gives them more time to work, use a computer, etc.). And that accommodation was- If I have an E that is over 50%, I STILL GET A CREDIT. At first, I wasn't happy about this. But now that I'm in the middle of 9th grade, I realized- "Fuck. This might work." I still feel bad for my other classmates, though. I wish we could all pass, no matter what. Oh well, at least I don't have to repeat 9th grade three times ;)

Now enough of my shit, I wanna tell you my Eminem related shit.

I got into Eminem in 2012. Using a handful of torrents, I managed to listen to all of Eminem's discography by the end of the year. When MMLP2 was leaked, I was so thirsty for new material. I listened to it (a move I still regret) the night it leaked, and FUCK. Love at first sight! I thought the beat change on BAD GUY was so fucking dope :flutter:

When I heard that Eminem was going on tour in 2014, I asked my dad to get tickets. He promised that he would buy them. Fast forward to August 22nd, and I'm surrounded by fellow fans to see Marshall. Weed was smoked around me, and I got a contact buzz. I will never forget that night! The concert was amazing, and near the end of it, I was higher than Snoop Dogg on 420. I'm usually a loud motherfucker, but that weed made me so fucking quiet. I remember this dude selling shirts for $20 each, and my dad's girlfriend was bitching about my shirt size. I said "Man, don't worry about that shit." :thumbsup2:

I am very excited for Shady XV. I hope there isn't two Eminem tracks on the new material disc. I want four.

Well anyway. That's me. Glad to be here. :y:
Nickspaz18
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Yo!

Postby SajN » Oct 19th, '14, 17:18

Cool story, homie :y:

Stay active and enjoy the forum.

My name is SajN, but you can call me SajN :y:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby boonim » Oct 19th, '14, 17:21

You seem like an interesting person :). I also joined a couple of days ago and liking it so far. So welcome!
Lose Yourself!
boonim
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby kasia » Oct 19th, '14, 18:31

hello :wave:

This darkness comes in me (Evil twin)
And comes again
That ain't me
He's just a friend who pops up now and again
So don't blame me, blame him
kasia
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SHADƎ » Oct 19th, '14, 19:14

Welcome :y:
#SHADYXV #MMLP2
SHADƎ
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby runSA » Oct 19th, '14, 20:00

Interesting story, welcome and stay active
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 22nd, '14, 22:55

welcome
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills