The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

[LEAGUE] ENIMEE 0-2 ZABE

All locked or closed battles.

[LEAGUE] ENIMEE 0-2 ZABE

Postby B.A.D. » Feb 15th, '12, 16:13

ENIMEE:
Z to the A to the B to the E,
spells out a name that you will never see
as the winner of the leaque,
he's lost, like cookin dinner for a fiend
Ima get him cause im mean,
his names just a anagram for baez
first name joan,
so you already get what i am implyin,
your just an old dyke thats writing songs
for a demograph tht dont like what your on
and youll never sell-a-track cause you got wrinkles on your palm
this gon burn and sting like napalm
im adolf to your gay bars,
you cant stop what im bout to spit
fuck around and spray off till the k's gone
like it just dropped out the alphabet

ZABE:
You don't know, but you're acting like you know it all
Yeah, it's the man, Zabe, smashing like a bowling ball
Guess there's no buzz for this artist grown as B-Man
You wanna be famous and well-known to these fans?
You introduced yourself as winning, 15-0
Now you're losing, you know how this thrilling sixteen will
Kill your career, if there was any semblance of
You throw an AK bullet to attempt the ending of us
You can't compete, the king of Scotland set the Bar
"No comment"? Bitch, you're calling death to art
I'm just being honestz Abe, you can't beat 2010 inches
When I turned up, there's a pound in your head since then
I came in all clear, now I'm the illest MC in here
Meanwhile you overdosing on my shit like Demi all year
Look, I don't need to remix properly to be real
I need the vibe, not you, now you get the fucking deal?
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: [LEAGUE] ENIMEE - ZABE

Postby Fleka » Feb 20th, '12, 19:49

Zabe did better.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Enimee » Feb 20th, '12, 19:58

are you serious geno??? wow...i mean i knew most of my schemes flew over peoples heads on here but thats incredible..

.i dont think we read the same thing and if we did then you need to brush up on your knowlege...do i have to break down the Joan Baez line? like wtf...

all i really did was two name flips like one or two weak metaphors and i closed it out with some solid wordplay, my bars match my flow,

and honestly i had longer lines but i cut my whole verse in half because im always gettin bitched at for that.....

all zabe did was make some bullshit up and bring up irrelevant past beefs and shit and he did it horribly (no offense zabe) and if you ask me he had alot of filler and no hard punches the best part about his verse was his multis

...his first bar had me expectin some dope flow with good punches and he didnt deliver at all man i mean c'mon the whole "semblance of" "ak bullet ending of us" shit was half assed and way off mark

yeah my verse was basic. but i had a completely different rhyming scheme then usual and i was pretty creative with the few punches and stuff that i did pull off....

im not saying i won im just saying i think that vote was severely uneducated and needs revising my man, IMO, and if you stand by it then WOWWWWW is all i can say,

you've been around enough you should have seen what i did. even if you didnt like it more then his, you should be able to tell the difference between me calling him an old white dyke and comparing him to one because his name could be used as an anagram for her last name and there both writers who arent going anywhere............

i think its wack how you pretty much told me i wrote a bunch of words on a page and they dont make sense, just because its different and actually requires you to READ it and get a feel for the flow,

the first line baisically holds your hand and walks you into the flow i have for it and it really doesnt slow up untill the joan part which irl would have been more of an adlib then anything

overall man i think you did a half ass job of reading the verses, a halfass job of voting, annnd if you honestly still believe that your vote is spot on, then you did a half ass job of learning how to rap dude forreal
Enimee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Spyder » Feb 22nd, '12, 19:47

(30) Personals - Zabe (30) Enimee (0)
(20) Punchlines - Zabe (25) Enimee (5)
(20) Technique - Zabe (20) Enimee (5)
(10) Flow - Zabe (15) Enimee (15)
(10) Structure - Zabe (30) Enimee (0)
(10) Vocab/Complex - Zabe (5) Enimee (0)

Zabe - 105
Enimee - 25

i mean my god En, that was pathetic. and dont argue with me on some bullshit like you did Geno cause u know i got love. ive seen you come hot and then you drop shit like this. your "punches" in which you tried to argue we terrible, your bars are half the size they should be. your flow and vocab usage is that of a two-year-old beiber. i know you can come much harder, smoke weed if thats REALLY what does the trick, cause if not your gonna be in for a long tournament and if u drop verses like that youll be taking last easy.
dont change something because your getting shit for it, like the length of your lines. keep em reasonable and so they dont leak onto the next line, and have it maintain flow and your set.
step it UP
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Enimee » Feb 23rd, '12, 06:19

ok i feel yall man watch out for my verse against menzo cause yall are motivating the shit out of me right now to prove somethin :D
Enimee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Spyder » Feb 23rd, '12, 06:51

good bro i know u can come dope

DO IT
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Past Battles