The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bigray vs Geno

All locked or closed battles.

Re: Bigray vs Geno

Postby Spyder » Mar 27th, '13, 04:36

honestly geno in all cats

bigray some of your end lines still dont rhyme
punches like being a ballerina arent really clever man
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Spyder » Mar 27th, '13, 06:00

Well multies are a cat, and the end rhymes not rhyming certainly hinders multies.

But of course not, all the punches were lack luster, the maple queefs line.

Not being a dick man, just trying to help
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eedee » Mar 27th, '13, 11:00

(3) Punchlines - Geno
(3) Personals - Geno
(2) Multies - Geno
(2) Flow - Geno
(1) Structure - Geno
(1) Vocab/Complex - Geno

Geno in all categories. It wasn't even close... Bigray just didn't come with it, it felt like. And it also felt like Geno barely tried, but still won.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Mar 27th, '13, 12:21

... I know who the Maple Leafs are lol. And the line had no lead-in to make it funny, IMO. It was just random and not that funny.

"You worship a team called 'The Mighty Fucks' "

I can do it too, tbh. It's not a "damnnn" worthy line.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Mr.DGAF » Mar 27th, '13, 13:18

I'll say this. Ray you gotta step it up. A lot of what Eedee said was true. I watch hockey (not regularly, but I know enough), that line's not very funny. I get that you made a play on Leafs, kinda clever but not worthy of a "damn". His multies were easily better; longer, more coherent, and more complex. Notice that last word, "complex". That's and he intertwined them and placed them in creative spots. The complex/vocab thing isn't just for vocab, it's also for complexity. Your verse was written in a simplistic manner in terms of complexity. It doesn't really tie in any rhymes with personals or multies or punches or anything. Tbh it was a lackluster verse, you shouldn't be upset with the result.

"Surely cried/(di)versify/versatile/(de)served to die.

^^^theres an example of some multies.

Need any other explanation on votes, hit me up. If I voted for this I'd probably go geno. The only thing you might get was the personal category, the rest would be geno. You gotta do better man.

Not doing this to be a dick btw, you wanted someone to break it down. I wanna see you get better because you're one of the few people here motivated to write a lot.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 27th, '13, 13:40

Geno easy lol
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Eedee » Mar 27th, '13, 13:43

bigray wrote:LOL @ Eedee Geno barely tried and wasnt even close...why the fuck would he be in a battle that he is not gonna try in? I guess you mean it is the same when Crash crushed you in your battle but somehow you won lol

Personals? Geno had like only 2 personals against me and random punchlines which some had meaning and others didnt...I guess cuz he didnt try according to Eedee.

Vocabulary? he had 1 big word in his whole verse lol "benevolent"

Multis? show me his multis?

I had like 6 personals against him..which go really hard but I dont think you understood them...maybe you need pics like Crash did last time...Just the 1 Studio Leaks line is enough to give me the personal vote and he knows it him self.

Id like for you to explain his win? I should be able to ask the judges that.

Im not trying to take anything away from you Geno...dont think that at all...his verse was great and his flow was very hard too match.

The judging is very poor and I bet I can get the best KOD battler to write a verse for me who crushed many battlers before and I still wont get a vote.

Im not sure if any of you realize that this is only my 2nd battle ever, I had 1 with Pain and now Geno...the Tadpole didnt count, I put zero effort into it.

Im just speaking what is on my mind and I could care less what anyone thinks.

LOL what the fuck?

"Show me his multis"...? Are you kidding me? Every line has a multi. Did you even read it? And I just re-read your verse and there's literally only 4 bars which have end rhymings that are actually close to rhyming. Oof. You're wrinkling my brain with this shit, dawg.

I explained my vote perfectly. Geno was better than you in EVERY category. Therefore he gets the vote. He rhymed better than you, his verse was structured better, his verse had more shit relevant to you and it was just overall better.

Damn, man. Get a hold of yourself. Stop acting so tough when you can't even string together an end rhyme. Battling you is a breeze.

edit: Fuck it: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=155850
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Mar 27th, '13, 14:15

Even if I gave you the personal category, you still would've lost. I explained my vote and it's still not enough.

I'm in such awe of your buttfuckery of comebacks that I can't really say much right now haha. Incredible.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Mar 27th, '13, 14:29

I still stand by my assessment. Obviously Geno put work into this, but it felt so natural that I said it felt like he barely tried. The disparity of writing in this battle was that large to think that.

So basically what you want is me to say that you've improved. You have... you still have a ways to go (this battle proves it), but you've improved. It's just that Geno kicked your ass in this battle. His verse was leagues above yours. If anything, that's a nod to Geno being great rather than saying you suck. I think you're taking this a little too seriously if you're getting offended that I didn't say your end rhymes are better. (They aren't though. 'spank my wifey / flawless victory' ... really?) - My judging was far from close-minded, and you only think that because I wasn't verbose like DGAF. I got my thoughts across in as many words as need be, and you're prying more out of me right now lol

Tl;dr - Geno won, you're getting better but Geno was above and beyond you in this battle.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Mar 27th, '13, 14:59

First off, I woke up late today. So judging at 3AM is nothing since I was/am wide awake.

Your personals/punchlines... You called Geno a clit because he's wet and wants the dick. Seriously? I'm not even going to bother with the other ones. Holy fuck. I'm just wasting my time anyway typing this out.

"My wifey / victory" BARELY rhyme. I can see the "fee / ree" ends but even that's kind of a stretch seeing as how you'd have to REALLY stress the endings for them to remotely work. Fuck.

I never said you suck, I said Geno was so good and natural on his he won over your verse, which felt like you didn't try because it wasn't coherent/cohesive. The disparity was that great.

And I agree. I'm done arguing with you. You're too thick in the skull to soak up anything I say and you spew out garbage in response. It's pathetic.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Mar 27th, '13, 15:22

He wanted to battle me so many times and I declined them all except this one, that is why I said that...u know a slut always wants dick :facepalm ...Like I said you wont get it, u should ask ....stop being full of ur self ur a fucking JUDGE this is ur job to answer questions...if you dont like it stop judging, boggles my mind how you have even been taken into consideration into being a judge :facepalm

And I AM answering your questions.

"Geno you remind me of a clit, all wet and wantin’ dick
Too late you asked for it, gonna’ make her tap out n submit"

So basically...I come out and call him a bitch straight up for asking to battle me several times...than I come out and diss him in every direction possible after those 2 lines./

That explanation for those lines don't make ANY sense whatsoever.

How do they barley rhyme...get rid of ur cheap accent from Alaska and they work fine...you make it sound like my end rhymes are so off...which they are not.

Good one. I think my accent isn't enough to throw off the pronunciation of "victory" and "my wifey". Which barely rhyme.

You did and not in those exact words...u wrote this not me "Geno in all categories. It wasn't even close... Bigray just didn't come with it, it felt like. And it also felt like Geno barely tried, but still won."

And I explained what I meant. I didn't say you suck at all. I said the disparity in writing was so large that Geno won and it felt like he didn't try.

So do I...u are too biased anyway....ur judging is garbage.

Not as garbage as your writing.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Mar 27th, '13, 15:34

Yeah, after the fact. But not in my voting explanation.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Spyder » Mar 27th, '13, 17:35

Ray your taking this way too personally, its a text battle above all man.

he gave his honest opinion and you attack him by bringing up past battles, thats irrelevant and makes you look spiteful.
yes i get that maple queefs line. i know it was a play on the maple leafs hockey team. and like eedee said, you can substitute anything that is sexual in nature, that rhymes with the team name, and its not clever. substituting queef for leaf as a punch seems like something a ten year old might do if they were battling for the first time. not being a dick man thats just honestly how easy-hitting that punch was.
to say you could get the best KOTD battler to ghostwrite for you, and you would still lose due to hate, is also irrlevant and possibly true.
KOTD uses a hugely different style than text battle sites. they go for a crowd reaction with humor, using tone, and you can hear the phrasing of the bar. here you cannot. you have to point things out in a manner thats not corny, but can let the viewers know what that punch meant.
if your going at the battles emulating a KOTD style, thats a step in the wrong direction. study more textual battles, and how see how they do punches and what not.

but on a side note, yes you will get pissed at some decisions, but dont drag it on man, take the L and move on
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Mar 27th, '13, 17:38

Spyder add me to the judge pool big homie.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Spyder » Mar 27th, '13, 17:53

Word up

Vote it up
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next