The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bigray vs. Eedee

All locked or closed battles.

Re: Bigray vs. Eedee

Postby Eedee » Mar 28th, '13, 19:01

You know I can't do that.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Mar 28th, '13, 19:58

SliK wrote:Eedee you are coming across as petty right now. Bigray clearly said something that upset you and instead of handling you're trying to humiliate him... By writing 48 lines of mediocre battle rap?
C'mon dude, realistically you're not that good. I know it's your dream and all, but considering how much more effort you put into your verses (I'm talking in the AS too) you should be much better. Considering you are trying to school him, you should be much better. But you're not, and reading your 48 lines and your comments that follow is just embarrassing.

Did you even read all the arguments bigray and I had? I think it escalated at a reasonable pace considering lol

And my dream isn't to become a battle rapper... If you look back to where I started in AS to where I am now, I've improved a bunch. And yes, I can get better, I know this, but the thing is is that I'm improving, maybe not as fast as you think I should be though. But I am. I know I have a ways yet to go, anyway. I have confidence in myself to continue to grow as an artist.

As a side note, have you listened to my new EP yet? It's in my sig, if you like you can check it out.

Thanks for telling me your mind, tbh. Nice to know flat out what people think of my music. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby 12characters » Mar 28th, '13, 20:10

That gender line was pretty dope, Ray. Definitely a sign of improvement :y:
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Spyder » Mar 28th, '13, 20:11

punches - eedee
personals -eedee
multies - eedee
flow - eedee
complex - none

eedee, some mispellings and some punches werent worded correctly to make sense. i liked the first four bars alot, i like the play on buckle nation. dissing yourself is kinda played but it makes the point of defeating anything he may say about them. flow was decent enough, nothing spectacular but was fine. personals were pretty good, obviously you guys actually dont like each other so i expected a little more hard hitting personals, but still got this category easy.
i didnt find anything complex about anything in this battle, flow, punches, schemes. all typical.

ray, bro im not sure what canadian accent you have, but alot of your end rhymes dont rhyme... still.
just because two words end with an "E" sound, does not mean they rhyme. every, or almost every syllable in the word must rhyme. teddy and marquee dont rhyme. "mark" and "ted" dont rhyme right?
simply adding the "e" sound doesnt automatically make them rhyme.
in the personals and punches, i feel you may have put too much emotion in this, and lost the basic feel of a good punch. you said faggot like 50 times in that verse. it was like you were yelling at him on the playground, rather than a creative battle rap.
the only thing wrong with the flow was the end rhymes. i had to go back and figure out what was going on. which of course threw off the multies as well.

honest vote holmes
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Blu » Mar 28th, '13, 23:37

I think you guys both did awful. Neither really felt like a diss verse.

"Personally, I think you're just dying to shout "work it, girl!"" Dumb.

"I can try and try to diss this kind of guy
But when I gaze into his eyes a'glaze," Gaze into his eyes a'gaze? Terrible.

"You have more call-outs than a worker for phone sex," How is that even bad?

The only good line was that Stevd Irwin line.

Bigray's flow was good. That's about it. But, considering it is an online battle, it's obvious there wouldn't be a lot of personals.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Eedee » Mar 28th, '13, 23:50

Well at least I had one good line, Blu. *uncomfortable shift in my chair*

Thanks for the battle, bigray. I know things got heated and shit, but I'm not gonna continue the arguments anymore since we dropped the battle and whatnot.

Anyway, looks like I won 2-0. Spyder, Geno, feel free to close this. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby SajN » Mar 28th, '13, 23:51

Eedee wrote:Spyder, Geno, feel free to close this. :y:

Faggot.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty