The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Spyder vs CrashBand(OPEN)

All locked or closed battles.

Re: Spyder vs CrashBand(OPEN)

Postby CrashBand » May 2nd, '13, 14:43

Spyder wrote:think i got multies but,

Not sure if serious.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Spyder » May 2nd, '13, 15:33

Absolutely serious
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby CrashBand » May 2nd, '13, 15:48

No contest man.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Mr.DGAF » May 2nd, '13, 16:52

Ill vote when I get out of classes but as far as multies I'd give Crash the edge. Ill go point system or no if you guys don't care, I'm gonna re read when I vote but I think I know who I'm gonna vote for already. Just don't have the time.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby 12characters » May 2nd, '13, 19:01

I'll do both.

(3) Punchlines - Spyder This one could have gone either way. Crash's wordplay was second to none, but Spyder spit some complex and even personal shit in almost every other line.

(3) Personals - Spyder Though Crash had some hard-hitting personals on both Spyder's character and rapping, they were few and far between. Spyder's verse on the other hand, was abundant with personals on his TR persona, rapping, and one even at his personal life.

(2) Multies - CrashBand This is another one that could have gone either way; both were filled with inners and end rhymes, but I felt that Crash's end rhymes ultimately took this due to their length and cohesiveness.

(1) Flow - CrashBand Spyder's flow has improved greatly, but Crash's still rolled off the tongue better and did it with more syllables.

(1) Structure -Crashband Though both knew how to structure (hyphens and proper indenting), I think Crash deserves it because one of his best punches/personals was about using commas lol.

(1) Vocab/Complex - Crashband Crashband took this one because he had more voice, but it didn't sound like he was forcing it.

Spyder - 6
Crash - 5

I think Spyder won this because he was more consistent in the most important part of battling-- dissing the opponent. Crash's came off as more of a generic verse with shots fired (thought his actual disses were pretty hard-hitting). And don't get me wrong, Crash had a great and fluent verse with impressive rhyme schemes and witty remarks, but so did Spyder. Spyder rivaled Crash on almost every bit of the criteria except for vocab and that's just because Crash was so fluent.
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Spyder » May 2nd, '13, 22:23

thanks for the vote fam. 2-0
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Mr.DGAF » May 4th, '13, 18:39

(3) Punchlines - Spyder
(3) Personals - Spyder
(2) Multies - Crash
(1) Flow - Crash
(1) Structure - Crash
(1) Vocab/Complex - Spyder

7-4 Spyder.

This was a battle I was looking forward to, and it was pretty good. Spyder had a really good verse in terms of punches, one of the best battle verses I've seen from you recently. Flow was an improvement over last drops but still the weakest point of your writing/recording. Nothing big to fix, just a couple slips here and there. The CBS and Crash-Banned punches were executed really nicely, good string of multies on that first one to keep the punch alive through some elongated bars.

Crash, the multies dude. Damn. That was really, really impressive in terms of multies. It almost immediately gave you flow, it was so easy to find because of a good string of nice rhymes. The verse itself was rather vague; a few good lines against him but it didn't quite match up because he made a lot of ties with punches and personals. It was a well written verse in all, just a little too vague to sway my vote against those two big cats.

A good battle though, two good writers and good battlers. Good shit from both, but I'll give this one to Spyder.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Previous

Return to Past Battles