The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Geno Vs. Class

Containing the highly voted or watched battles.

Re: Geno Vs. Class

Postby slimsoxshady » May 26th, '11, 04:09

Master_Percussionist wrote:Spyder still mad about back when he was mad the first time. I've tried to conceal my identity 1 time and that was with Nimbus_9. If someone is consistenly postin in battle, CW, or Hip Hop domain threads with under 100 posts...its most likely me, that's not a secret. Every account I've made has been more relevant than you. You're old news brutha. You're in charge of a section that's about as active as Old School. I've contributed more to this section than you. Who's voting system do you use? Who suggested the site vs site tourney? Who held the red name for battling first? You won a tourney in a championship match vs....GUTAWAFANG. To everyone aside from the 3 battlers who frequent this part of the forum you're a nobody with a couple thousand posts. You're a TEXT HEAD who CAN'T WRITE A DECENT SONG. You're a RAPPER who SUCKS AT AUDIO.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=104767
Last time I gave a fuck about text battling...better than any battle verse you've ever written.

To Summarize:

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

everyone was praising the "own-U" part...can you explain that?
i get the half a round part but whats the significance of "own-U"?
#ThankYouRapGod
slimsoxshady
Addict
Addict

Postby Spyder » May 26th, '11, 04:43

at Class, butthurt about what? thats the way i saw the battle and thats that man take it or leave it,

@ Cole

DUDE, weve been beefin for what over a year now, im not into this whole e-beef thing, YES you contribute more to the site, i got shit in real life to do lol. YES we went with your voting system(which means you admitted your Relapse.LP btw) its a nice system props. YES you make better audio, though im working on mine now that i know certain aspects of it. YES that battle when you were HHH was dope good for you. im not down playing you on anything you do, im not certain i ever have. I simply do not get the fact of you having so many accounts.

i dont care if you like me love me hate me dont talk to me, i dont care bro. your a dope writer and got a good view if hip hop. ask class ive told him many times you have the problem with me, i didnt until you started raggin on me
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby slimsoxshady » May 26th, '11, 04:52

wait...so Relapse.LP and Coleon is the same person?
idk if my memory serves me right but didn't i see them battle each other before?
other words, dude battled himself? :sweating:
#ThankYouRapGod
slimsoxshady
Addict
Addict

Postby Yah-hah » May 26th, '11, 06:02

I vote me and spyder vs class and cole/relapse/audi/HHH/mp/peace maker in the cage :wave:

"Red hand I use to reach deep in my dark quiver,
Arrow so big the fuckin bones in ya arm splinter
Fuckin crazy I'll stick my hand throgh ya hearts center,
With sharp scissors the words Native Pride gets carved in her,
"-Yah-hah

Trimss wrote:Your dog is cute, your tattoo fucking rocks, you can fight and your baby have a big dick.
Your life is cool bro lol :y:

Nundea Mekeze comin soon May 4th
Yah-hah
Renegade
Renegade

Postby BILI » May 26th, '11, 08:48

slimsoxshady wrote:wait...so Relapse.LP and Coleon is the same person?
idk if my memory serves me right but didn't i see them battle each other before?
other words, dude battled himself? :sweating:

Thats a great way to disguise yourself,you gotta give him that.
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Spyder » May 26th, '11, 16:31

yah hah were are trying to be fair LMAO

maybe if all of coles personnas were actual people
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Yah-hah » May 26th, '11, 17:40

Spyder wrote:yah hah were are trying to be fair LMAO

maybe if all of coles personnas were actual people

We would still whip that ass :coffee:

"Red hand I use to reach deep in my dark quiver,
Arrow so big the fuckin bones in ya arm splinter
Fuckin crazy I'll stick my hand throgh ya hearts center,
With sharp scissors the words Native Pride gets carved in her,
"-Yah-hah

Trimss wrote:Your dog is cute, your tattoo fucking rocks, you can fight and your baby have a big dick.
Your life is cool bro lol :y:

Nundea Mekeze comin soon May 4th
Yah-hah
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Spyder » May 26th, '11, 18:06

no doubt
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 13th, '11, 23:02

btw, since No Way Out was J Roc and got banned, his vote is void giving me a 3-0 KO after Satire's vote. Win for Class.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby VenomBlackViper » Jun 13th, '11, 23:07

classthe_king wrote:btw, since No Way Out was J Roc and got banned, his vote is void giving me a 3-0 KO after Satire's vote. Win for Class.

Now go vote on my battle vs Geno.
VenomBlackViper
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Enimee » Jun 23rd, '11, 17:49

sooo is the voting still open for this battle or has it become a discussion board?

never the less if its still open ill break it down in cats. im to lazy to read through the posts so ill just give a brief synopsis

class, your last bar was brilliant, but the rest was kinda choppy and you had some unfinished thought, in a rap verse (especially on this site where we're forced to do 4 and 8 line battles because the readers are too lazy to read a full verse and vote at the same time) you need to mke you punches more clear concise short simple and to the point ...

Geno, man you've elevated alot since the last time i read a battle of yours and i was very impressed, not with just your punches and how you set it up, but the flow was perfect and on point too, a very solid verse that had me laughin the whole way almost ...

so in all Geno's gonna take my vote on this, but i think it was a good battle for sure, i was surprised to see the headline... and to top it off check it you def got peoples attention with over 5 pages of flapping so well done you two
Enimee
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Great Battles