The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Geno Vs. Class

Containing the highly voted or watched battles.

Re: Geno Vs. Class

Postby slimsoxshady » May 25th, '11, 16:38

classthe_king wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minuteman_Project

Nice try though pal

When u have to use something none of us know about, that doesn't bode well and def won't get u the kind of response u were hoping for
#ThankYouRapGod
slimsoxshady
Addict
Addict

Postby Spyder » May 25th, '11, 18:09

:laughing: Master Percussionist

cole your so easy to spot its pathetic, why dont you take this time to tell me

why you leave under your name, say you got shit, come back other 3 admitted names, obv more.
i just dont understand the shit.

oh and that time i left and you came up with that name and told everyone it was me :laughing:

on track though, if J Roc got off weed hed take cole and class, no hate bro just reality.
you fed his drops saying he was amazing was in to 10' so lets be real, you hating cause he said yours wasnt good.

this battle
punches - Geno(argue i dont care)
personals - Geno
multies - Class
Flow - Tie
complex - Class
structure - tie cause idc
other - class

6-4 Geno

argue i really dont care, i got your punches class lets not play that game, but genos first topped the whole battle
IMO

no hate to anyone, thats just real talk the way i see it
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » May 25th, '11, 19:38

It's 3-2

And really spyder? lmao

And you dick ride the underground like a post-mortem erection,

That doesn't make sense no matter which way you spin it. Somebodies a little butthurt.

@Slimsox, just because you don't keep up with current events and don't get it doesn't mean everyone doesn't :coffee:
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby FreeSpeech » May 25th, '11, 21:03

I said...
And just as a disclaimer, I'm sure you'll try to wriggle your way out of being wrong Class. I'm fully aware there is some redneck border portrol group who call themselves "minutemen" or something, and you'll try to say that's what you were referring to. No. Not gonna work. If that was the case, that'd be even more pathetic as that's even more reaching and retarded.

THEN you said...

You're so damn stupid. That is the stupidest punchline, it would have been better if you HAD meant Revolutionary War. I clearly got it from my post above, but what a stupid reference. Like, referencing random shit is just retarded, that was completely irrellevant to your verse and insanely forced. Here's a punchline like yours (not wordplay though) I can pull out of my ass and it fucking sucks:

Class' sexuality's uncertain, like the Huntsman PAC
I got him stuttering "umm damn, Free slays me"

TheEminemShow wrote:@FreeSpeech

You should write more :y:

Haha sarcasm? That Girls verse was just jacking Em's rhymes haha
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Postby classthe_king » May 25th, '11, 21:04

Insults are just filler words used in a diss
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » May 25th, '11, 21:05

FreeSpeech wrote:I said...
And just as a disclaimer, I'm sure you'll try to wriggle your way out of being wrong Class. I'm fully aware there is some redneck border portrol group who call themselves "minutemen" or something, and you'll try to say that's what you were referring to. No. Not gonna work. If that was the case, that'd be even more pathetic as that's even more reaching and retarded.

THEN you said...

You're so damn stupid. That is the stupidest punchline, it would have been better if you HAD meant Revolutionary War. I clearly got it from my post above, but what a stupid reference. Like, referencing random shit is just retarded, that was completely irrellevant to your verse and insanely forced. Here's a punchline like yours (not wordplay though) I can pull out of my ass and it fucking sucks:

lolz. Considering I thought of the punchline in Current Events class when we were studying immigration I would say it's not a stupid thing nobody's never heard of. SORRY I'm not Drake and used dumbed down punches. He's much more fit for someone like you, you shouldn't listen to me.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby FreeSpeech » May 25th, '11, 21:11

classthe_king wrote:lolz. Considering I thought of the punchline in Current Events class when we were studying immigration I would say it's not a stupid thing nobody's never heard of. SORRY I'm not Drake and used dumbed down punches. He's much more fit for someone like you, you shouldn't listen to me.

I didn't say no one's heard of it, I obviously had given I predicted you would use that as an excuse. I said it's a stupid irrelevant punchline, it's wack. My punchline was the exct same, a current event. You're not smart because you can namedrop random political shit, I'd rather hear a mediocre Drake punch that get's the point across rather than hearing you force some retarded reference to something you heard about in school.

And have you listened to yourself? You have the worst fucking delivery/nerdy voice/boring lyrics. I obviously shouldn't listen to you, no one should.

And L-O-L at you text battling Geno but not responding after I murdered you. And yes, I murdered you. Make ny excuse you want, you obviously have time/are willing to write a text diss.
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Postby classthe_king » May 25th, '11, 21:15

FreeSpeech wrote:I didn't say no one's heard of it, I obviously had given I predicted you would use that as an excuse. I said it's a stupid irrelevant punchline, it's wack. My punchline was the exct same, a current event. You're not smart because you can namedrop random political shit, I'd rather hear a mediocre Drake punch that get's the point across rather than hearing you force some retarded reference to something you heard about in school.

Really? You think I used that line as a way to drop a random political thing? Are you fucking retarded? I was making the play on borderline garbage, and that was just the way to execute it :facepalm

And have you listened to yourself? You have the worst fucking delivery/nerdy voice/boring lyrics. I obviously shouldn't listen to you, no one should.

Lolz

And L-O-L at you text battling Geno but not responding after I murdered you. And yes, I murdered you. Make ny excuse you want, you obviously have time/are willing to write a text diss.

Yes...because the 15 minutes it took to write this 8 line verse is EXTREMELY similar to writing an entire diss track especially since I was in ap exam week.

Hop off my nuts dude, it's getting really, really annoying.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Drug.Ballad » May 25th, '11, 21:40

FreeSpeech wrote:I said...

THEN you said...

No sarcasm, i know it was the Girls verse. I think your good at writting, and noticed you werent in the rap tourney, you should post in this section more :y:
Drug.Ballad
Soldier
Soldier

Postby FreeSpeech » May 25th, '11, 21:51

classthe_king wrote:
FreeSpeech wrote:I didn't say no one's heard of it, I obviously had given I predicted you would use that as an excuse. I said it's a stupid irrelevant punchline, it's wack. My punchline was the exct same, a current event. You're not smart because you can namedrop random political shit, I'd rather hear a mediocre Drake punch that get's the point across rather than hearing you force some retarded reference to something you heard about in school.

Really? You think I used that line as a way to drop a random political thing? Are you fucking retarded? I was making the play on borderline garbage, and that was just the way to execute it :facepalm

Lolz

Yes...because the 15 minutes it took to write this 8 line verse is EXTREMELY similar to writing an entire diss track especially since I was in ap exam week.

Hop off my nuts dude, it's getting really, really annoying.

-No, it's a reference to a political thing dumbshit, i.e. it's completely irrelevant in a diss. And it's obscure enough a lot of people wouldn't know it, yet you aren't any smarter or more clever for referencing it, so it fails. Face it, it's a stupid fucking punchline. And yes, I know that you were making a play on borderline garbage, that's why it's fucking stupid, it's ridiculously forced. "like minute men's litter" that's not even a thing, moron. It's a stupid, stupid line. You could have made that punchline numerous ways:
"Like a map in the trash..."
"Like litter in the Korean DMR..."
"Like Great Wall refuse..."
^Each is completely stupid, just like yours.

-You honestly think your music is remotely good? Give me a yes or no answer: Do you think you make songs that sound good to most underground rap fans? Not good as in "hey nice try champ, you're really improving!" but "damn, I've never heard this kid before but I'mma put his shit on my iPod".

-I'm not on your nuts whatsoever. In case you didn't notice, you mentioned me here without me doing anything as an excuse for sucking. It's like you want me to be on your nuts and hate you, you miss it when I don't insult you so you just made it up that I did. Admittedly, I mess with you more than most other people. That's cuz your delusional reactions are hilarious, where everyone get's the fact that your a complete pig-looking retard except you.
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Postby FreeSpeech » May 25th, '11, 21:54

TheEminemShow wrote:
No sarcasm, i know it was the Girls verse. I think your good at writting, and noticed you werent in the rap tourney, you should post in this section more :y:

Haha thanks, I think I was? IDK I entered some contest here, I wrote my verse in real quick and it was like half the length of everyone elses haha. I BS'd and said I was gauranteed to advance, I don't think i amde first cuts haha. I just fuck around with it on here, mostly for insults, I have actual good verses I'm keeping for me,
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Postby classthe_king » May 25th, '11, 22:04

FreeSpeech wrote:-No, it's a reference to a political thing dumbshit, i.e. it's completely irrelevant in a diss. And it's obscure enough a lot of people wouldn't know it, yet you aren't any smarter or more clever for referencing it, so it fails. Face it, it's a stupid fucking punchline. And yes, I know that you were making a play on borderline garbage, that's why it's fucking stupid, it's ridiculously forced. "like minute men's litter" that's not even a thing, moron. It's a stupid, stupid line. You could have made that punchline numerous ways:
"Like a map in the trash..."
"Like litter in the Korean DMR..."
"Like Great Wall refuse..."
^Each is completely stupid, just like yours.

How fucking stupid you are perplexes me...you act like I was just offered a track with Eminem and I needed to make the best verse of my life...this was something I wrote in 15 minutes and I needed another line and I had remembered thinking of that punchline the day before so I through it on there...jesus fucking christ.

-You honestly think your music is remotely good? Give me a yes or no answer: Do you think you make songs that sound good to most underground rap fans? Not good as in "hey nice try champ, you're really improving!" but "damn, I've never heard this kid before but I'mma put his shit on my iPod".

I don't need to answer, I'll let other people do it for me

Maybe wrote:Your flow was only slightly short of phenomenal. Your lyrics were solid, and the emotion was surprisingly good. I'm actually surprised how good you've become... You use to be all lyrics, but now you're backing up the lyricism with high grade vocals.

None the less, amazing work. This is going on the iPod and now I want more from you... so, hit me up with a PM and some links when you get a minute.

That's from someone who knows 100x more about rap than you do :coffee:

-I'm not on your nuts whatsoever. In case you didn't notice, you mentioned me here without me doing anything as an excuse for sucking. It's like you want me to be on your nuts and hate you, you miss it when I don't insult you so you just made it up that I did. Admittedly, I mess with you more than most other people. That's cuz your delusional reactions are hilarious, where everyone get's the fact that your a complete pig-looking retard except you.

Because knowing how obsessed your ass is with me you'd come in here and pull some bullshit vote out your ass and vote for Geno
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Master_Percussionist » May 25th, '11, 22:07

Spyder still mad about back when he was mad the first time. I've tried to conceal my identity 1 time and that was with Nimbus_9. If someone is consistenly postin in battle, CW, or Hip Hop domain threads with under 100 posts...its most likely me, that's not a secret. Every account I've made has been more relevant than you. You're old news brutha. You're in charge of a section that's about as active as Old School. I've contributed more to this section than you. Who's voting system do you use? Who suggested the site vs site tourney? Who held the red name for battling first? You won a tourney in a championship match vs....GUTAWAFANG. To everyone aside from the 3 battlers who frequent this part of the forum you're a nobody with a couple thousand posts. You're a TEXT HEAD who CAN'T WRITE A DECENT SONG. You're a RAPPER who SUCKS AT AUDIO.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=104767
Last time I gave a fuck about text battling...better than any battle verse you've ever written.

To Summarize:

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE
Master_Percussionist
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby No Way Out » May 26th, '11, 00:00

Yah-hah wrote:NWO & Yah-hah vs class and cole make it happen

Loving the confidence of that post

Just saying, incase ya'll "forget" what you signed up for.
Maybe wrote:This is pretty damn good. For what it is, a simple, smooth flowing punch-line verse, it's perfect. You didn't miss a single rhyme, and the content was amusing. Good stuff man, really good.

10/10

C.R.E.A.M wrote:I thought that dude is all about trash talk and he's gonna leave the tourney in the first round.. but that was actually dangerous. :sweating:

Battle Record : 1-0
NWO, for short...

WARNING: This Cute Puppy's Got a Mean Bite ... Im Gonnna Have To Put a Sign on My Sig Or Something.
No Way Out
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Yah-hah » May 26th, '11, 01:06

Yo cole why dont you just use 1 account?

"Red hand I use to reach deep in my dark quiver,
Arrow so big the fuckin bones in ya arm splinter
Fuckin crazy I'll stick my hand throgh ya hearts center,
With sharp scissors the words Native Pride gets carved in her,
"-Yah-hah

Trimss wrote:Your dog is cute, your tattoo fucking rocks, you can fight and your baby have a big dick.
Your life is cool bro lol :y:

Nundea Mekeze comin soon May 4th
Yah-hah
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Great Battles