The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Enimee vs. J Roc (4 bars norm vote)

Containing the highly voted or watched battles.

Enimee vs. J Roc (4 bars norm vote)

Postby Enimee » Apr 14th, '09, 22:58

lyrically i crush dudes and leave um lifeless, you must be insane thinking that you can fight this-
power ive amassed im kinda like a nife kid, sharp as shit and sumtin your able to take your life wit

so before you get to the name callin and shit, fake thuggin playin like you hard as a brick
take sumthin and fuckin swallow it quick, cause you gonna need some help to follow this shit

i got rhymes like bullets the tips hollow as shit, to peirce your wack rhymes and demolish that shit
and when it comes to flow i might still be polishin it, but i got enough to make your ass fall-- like apollo and shit

so seriously you'll get devoured facin me with that crap, its my time to shine my hour so get back
you spittin is like a down syndrome kid on wack crack, its stupid and against me?-- you get infected-- like hazmat
Enimee
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Enimee vs. J Roc (4 bars norm vote)

Postby J Roc » Apr 16th, '09, 04:45

Sorry Dawg I Had to Wait For My net To come back On lol ..

NIKKA SCRAM!! Cause You'd Rather POP PILLS Then POT DEALS And Smoke a SINGLE GRAM!!
So GETTIN "STUCK" On Your "WRITTIN STUFF" Is the Only Time You See a "SCRIBBLE" "JAM"!!!!

Its Either YOU OR ME ,HAPPY OCK? If ya Took Ya Girls PANTIES OFF You'd See Some NEW DISEASE?
Who Will The SUITER BE? I Exposed Her TORSO And Made The "WHORE MOAN" like PUBERTY!!!!
(Hormone)

I SAW THROUGH YA GIMMICK You Never SHOT , PLEASE! I'll "POP E" like ROCS NEW ADDICTION!!
ROC KNEW UR THINKING You Scary-As-He-,yo? u "Barely-a-Negro" So I'mma CALL YOU A MIDGET!!!!
(Knee Grow) lol....

BLATT!! ITS IDLE I'm PASS DENIAL It's SCARY WHORE Cuz I'm REALLY SURE He JACKED MY STYLE!!!
Lyrically aTTACK A CHILD? I Know Your PISSED OFF Cuz Now Ur PISSED ON Like BATHROOM TILES!!!
"Jacked My Style" ..... =
http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic. ... ilit=j+roc

No hate Enimeee Just Went Liggtttttt Cuz Its Almost 1 In The Morning ..... Good Drop Haha :y:
J Roc
Soldier
Soldier

Postby MoBrat » Apr 18th, '09, 00:33

god damn if i need 2 break my vote down i will but regardless j roc in all cats sorry enimee urs was ok but j roc destroyed u...im surprized u've had way better drops(enimee)

if u to lazy 2 read that VOTE = J Roc
Raid Time Inc 4 Life ... Founder/Owner Hybrid Purity AKA Restlesswon
MoBrat
Soldier
Soldier

Postby J Roc » Apr 24th, '09, 23:27

Thanks For The Vote Dawggie^^^^

1-0 J-roc
J Roc
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slim Zaddy » May 4th, '09, 18:58

j roc ,, no doubts,, but it good effort form you enimee,
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby J Roc » May 13th, '09, 03:50

Upppin , Thanks For The Vote zaddy ^
J Roc
Soldier
Soldier

approval pronounceable

Postby lmno959 » Jun 29th, '09, 16:41

An implausible singable approval pronounceable in to the Contender of Pop Sat, this one from someone who knew Author since his own childhood. who eve isk befriended Politician in the 1980s, at the indication the boylike mortal chromatic to honor in The Goonies and Oppose By Me - dedicated a Los Angeles concert with his material band Actuality Movement to the instrumentalist who died Thursday. Feldman, agitated and evangelist, told the move Jackson was watching over the appear.
lmno959
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Great Battles