The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Rank 50 Cent's Discography

A place to discuss songs within our favourite genre.

Re: Rank 50 Cent's Discography

Postby Rafael » Nov 23rd, '14, 23:24

Blogs McGooch wrote:
Rafael wrote:I like how Jaba stans an artist for a week, then moves on to the next one.


It's called artist hopping bruh. I guess you aren't skilled in that art form b

Its kinda pathetic tbh..
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Rank 50 Cent's Discography

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 24th, '14, 00:04

Rafael wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:
Rafael wrote:I like how Jaba stans an artist for a week, then moves on to the next one.


It's called artist hopping bruh. I guess you aren't skilled in that art form b

Its kinda pathetic tbh..


I know it is. I was making a joke
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Rank 50 Cent's Discography

Postby Rafael » Nov 24th, '14, 00:05

Oh, i got u b ;)
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Rank 50 Cent's Discography

Postby Shpongle » Nov 24th, '14, 11:53

GRODT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Image
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
User avatar
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1718
Joined: Nov 2nd, '13, 00:27
Location: Outer Shpongolia
Gender: Male

Re: Rank 50 Cent's Discography

Postby Jaba » Nov 24th, '14, 15:38

I love how Rafael goes around the forum and if it isn't totally dick riding yelawolf he will go off topic and just be a dumbass...

And I'm not stanning him? It's just seeing what people's fav shit is? I'm just exploring rap b
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Rank 50 Cent's Discography

Postby Rafael » Nov 24th, '14, 16:26

Jaba wrote:I love how Rafael goes around the forum and if it isn't totally dick riding yelawolf he will go off topic and just be a dumbass...

And I'm not stanning him? It's just seeing what people's fav shit is? I'm just exploring rap b

I rather be dickriding Yelawolf for a long period of time and not hop on a new rapper's dick everytime I listen to an album that isn't the Eminem discography I've come to know and love.
Don't get hurt because you know its true.

Also, 50 put out consistently mediocre music after The Massacre.
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Rank 50 Cent's Discography

Postby Jaba » Nov 28th, '14, 06:18

Rafael wrote:
Jaba wrote:I love how Rafael goes around the forum and if it isn't totally dick riding yelawolf he will go off topic and just be a dumbass...

And I'm not stanning him? It's just seeing what people's fav shit is? I'm just exploring rap b

I rather be dickriding Yelawolf for a long period of time and not hop on a new rapper's dick everytime I listen to an album that isn't the Eminem discography I've come to know and love.
Don't get hurt because you know its true.


Also, 50 put out consistently mediocre music after The Massacre.

Lmao.

No its not dickriding bud. Its called Ive listened to Eminem only my whole life and maybe 2 other dudes. I am just now exploring this year and I am hearing masterpieces like GRODT, Power Of The Dollar, Illmatic, Stillmatic, It Was Written, Adventures of SLick Rick, Tribe Called Quest albums, etc. For the FIRST time. And Im not hopping on an artists dick if im asking "hey rank this dudes albums"? Maybe Im doing that to see hey maybe what should I check out next from this guy? Or is this guy only put out one good album. So stfu.
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Rank 50 Cent's Discography

Postby Rafael » Nov 28th, '14, 15:16

RafaeL
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Hip Hop Reviews



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron