The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Anybody Remember Dedric Darnell Owens?

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Anybody Remember Dedric Darnell Owens?

Postby Atone » May 7th, '12, 09:09

Shooting of Kayla Rolland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The incident began when 6-year-old Dedric Owens found a .32-caliber handgun in his uncle's home,[2][3] and brought the firearm to Buell Elementary School. Further in the day, during a changing of classes, Owens fatally shot 6-year-old Kayla Rolland in the presence of a teacher and 22 students while they were moving up a floor on the stairs, saying to her "I don't like you" before pulling the trigger. The bullets entered her right arm and traveled through her vital artery. At 10:29 a.m. EST, Rolland was pronounced dead at Hurley Medical Center while in cardiac arrest.[4]
Owens then threw the handgun into a wastebasket and fled to a nearby restroom. He was found there, in the corner, by a teacher and was taken into police custody soon after. He was held in custody until the Genesee County Family Independence Agency could determine his placement.[5] He and his two younger siblings have since been placed with an aunt.[6]
At six years of age, Kayla Rolland is believed to be the youngest school shooting victim in U.S. history.[7] Dedric Owens is the youngest school shooter. Due to Dedric Darnell Owens' age (Born on May 5, 1993) and the legal claim that at that age he would have the lack of ability to form intent, Dedric Darnell Owens was not charged with the murder. In most U.S. states, six-year-olds are not liable for crimes they commit. In an 1893 ruling, the U.S. Supreme Court declared that "children under the age of 7 years could not be guilty of felony, or punished for any capital offense, for within that age the child is conclusively presumed incapable of committing a crime." This is followed in many U.S. states.

i did a little research and found his facebook

If you were the father of the girl he killed 10 years ago, and you seen this kids photo's and facebook post's such as

"Dis hoe ass ***** derv is so ****ing disloyal I swear wen I see u in tha streets you getting them hands ***** you aint learn from tha first time I beat yo ass"

and

"Yea but I bought this phone ***** wit my cash not yours so stop talking yo still got metro bitch upgrade and how many times me pitts shawn told you to leave them young hoes alone but **** I guess bitch *****s do bitch **** ill be seeing u so ***** u kno wats up"

what would you do? would u want him dead?
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Anybody Remember Dedric Darnell Owens?

Postby mdemaz » May 7th, '12, 10:08

King Spo?

It's funny, kids can get away with murder, but once a low-life, always a low-life.
It's no surprise that he turned into a delinquent.

I blame the parents.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby ShAdYTiLIDie » May 7th, '12, 13:51

I agree ^^^ no excuse for anything like that besides the parents didnt raise him right or a mental issue!
"Shady said it Shady meant it, I stay demented, Ill throw a stroller at you, with a baby in it"
ShAdYTiLIDie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » May 7th, '12, 13:59

I mean, I did some dumb stuff as a kid, but I didn't fucking shoot anybody...

Even at that young age I knew what death was and that you shouldn't kill.
But that's just me, fucking parents leave guns and shit around and kids pick them up and run around pretending they are playing GTA or some shit...

I never grew up with the violence, I'm a Nicktoons guy.

ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby UofLCard » May 7th, '12, 17:56

Why didn't the uncle have a deadly weapon locked up away from the hands of curious children in the first place?

But anyways, this guy knew exactly what he was doing when he said "I don't like you."

edit-I found this on another site:

Jamelle James, who kept the .32-caliber semiautomatic pistol in a shoe box

FFS....

And this-

He was also known to have started fights. Boaz said the boy once punched him because he wouldn't give him a pickle. He said the boy was made to stay after school nearly every day for saying "the F word," flipping people off, pinching and hitting. Some weeks before, he had stabbed a girl with a pencil. He had attacked Kayla before and, on the day prior to the killing, tried to kiss her and was rebuffed.

Warning signs, people.
Last edited by UofLCard on May 8th, '12, 07:02, edited 1 time in total.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Man1x » May 8th, '12, 02:23

Hesky wrote:
Atone The Underdog wrote:

I'd probably psychologically take it to him.

I'd wait until he was alone on a dark night, restrain and/or incapacitate him, then throw him into the back of a van. Me and my team would then proceed to an abandoned, eery factory/warehouse of some sort. Before he wakes up/we arrive on location, I'd place a bag over his head.

Once we get to the abandoned factory/warehouse, I'd remove the bag from his head. Me and my men would all be wearing masks. Confused by who we are, he'd asked in a scared tone "Who...Who are you?"

I'd reply "You don't know me, but I DON'T LIKE YOU!" and shoot him in his arm. Then to stop his screams I'd put the bag back over his head and begin to waterboard the shit out of him. I'd say something like "You feel that? Those are the tears of my family you sick bastard! CAN YOU FEEL IT? HUH? HUH?!!" I'd stop waterboarding to hear him weep in fear, and possibly pistol whip him a few times before round 2 of some vintage waterboarding.

I'd then leave him alone for a period, around 16 hours or so, alone with his thoughts. That, and a non-stop loop of "I don't like you" playing in a distorted, almost psychotic tone on a laptop infront of him.

Me and my team would then return the day after, this time in suits, and wearing identical masks made of cardboard, with this idiot's face on them. If he asked why we're all wearing suits, I'd tell him that "Because today is your funeral, bitch!" Even if he didn't ask, I'd probably say something like "Ask me why we're all wearing suits" just so I can use that golden line.

I'd then plug some speakers into the laptop, and beging to blast out "Stuck in the Middle With You" by Stealers Wheel, removing the bullet in his arm with a knife and then pouring petrol all over him in the process. At least he think's it's petrol. It'd just be cocaine mixed with water and urine.

He'd probably then start crying even more, so I'd knock him out again. We'd then proceed to hose him down, and give him a fresh change of clothes. Next stop; Mexico.

We'd cross the border into mexico in an SUV, with this coward in the back, unconscious from medical anesthesia. We'd put a pair of sunglasses on him, to make it look like he's just alseep from the journey. This should easily get us across the border without any problems, or blown cover.

Once into the Mexican countryside, we'd did a hole to accomodate this son of a bitch. We would then tie up his hands and feet, and lie him on his back in the hole until he regained consciousness.

Once awake, I'd hold a picture of my daughter right up into his face, and say "This is the last thing I wanted you to see." We would then cap him, and bury him. Depending on my mood, I might even bury him alive.

I'd never do something like this, though. It's just a joke.

Shoulda just opened up his stomach with a knife, slowly poor gasoline into the cut, and then light a match. I bet you image what happens next :D
#TeamK.Dot
#TeamYeezy
#TeamBigM
Man1x
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Atone » May 8th, '12, 10:03

Hesky wrote:
Atone The Underdog wrote:

I'd probably psychologically take it to him.

I'd wait until he was alone on a dark night, restrain and/or incapacitate him, then throw him into the back of a van. Me and my team would then proceed to an abandoned, eery factory/warehouse of some sort. Before he wakes up/we arrive on location, I'd place a bag over his head.

Once we get to the abandoned factory/warehouse, I'd remove the bag from his head. Me and my men would all be wearing masks. Confused by who we are, he'd asked in a scared tone "Who...Who are you?"

I'd reply "You don't know me, but I DON'T LIKE YOU!" and shoot him in his arm. Then to stop his screams I'd put the bag back over his head and begin to waterboard the shit out of him. I'd say something like "You feel that? Those are the tears of my family you sick bastard! CAN YOU FEEL IT? HUH? HUH?!!" I'd stop waterboarding to hear him weep in fear, and possibly pistol whip him a few times before round 2 of some vintage waterboarding.

I'd then leave him alone for a period, around 16 hours or so, alone with his thoughts. That, and a non-stop loop of "I don't like you" playing in a distorted, almost psychotic tone on a laptop infront of him.

Me and my team would then return the day after, this time in suits, and wearing identical masks made of cardboard, with this idiot's face on them. If he asked why we're all wearing suits, I'd tell him that "Because today is your funeral, bitch!" Even if he didn't ask, I'd probably say something like "Ask me why we're all wearing suits" just so I can use that golden line.

I'd then plug some speakers into the laptop, and beging to blast out "Stuck in the Middle With You" by Stealers Wheel, removing the bullet in his arm with a knife and then pouring petrol all over him in the process. At least he think's it's petrol. It'd just be cocaine mixed with water and urine.

He'd probably then start crying even more, so I'd knock him out again. We'd then proceed to hose him down, and give him a fresh change of clothes. Next stop; Mexico.

We'd cross the border into mexico in an SUV, with this coward in the back, unconscious from medical anesthesia. We'd put a pair of sunglasses on him, to make it look like he's just alseep from the journey. This should easily get us across the border without any problems, or blown cover.

Once into the Mexican countryside, we'd did a hole to accomodate this son of a bitch. We would then tie up his hands and feet, and lie him on his back in the hole until he regained consciousness.

Once awake, I'd hold a picture of my daughter right up into his face, and say "This is the last thing I wanted you to see." We would then cap him, and bury him. Depending on my mood, I might even bury him alive.

I'd never do something like this, though. It's just a joke.

Holy fuck this is awesome
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby lakewaking » May 8th, '12, 10:10

damn.. i feel bad for the parents that lost their daughter, u dont ever get over that and then to see this shit...smh
lakewayking speaks his mind, video coming soon.
lakewaking
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby HoseA » May 12th, '12, 04:19

UofLCardFan08 wrote:Why didn't the uncle have a deadly weapon locked up away from the hands of curious children in the first place?

The uncle is a drug dealer. The kid was dumped off with him because the mother was a welfare queen who got cut off from bens and was losing her rental place.

But anyways, this guy knew exactly what he was doing when he said "I don't like you."

Yeah, pretty hard to ignore. He meant to do her harm. He knew what the gun was, how it worked and what it was for.

He was also known to have started fights. Boaz said the boy once punched him because he wouldn't give him a pickle. He said the boy was made to stay after school nearly every day for saying "the F word," flipping people off, pinching and hitting. Some weeks before, he had stabbed a girl with a pencil. He had attacked Kayla before and, on the day prior to the killing, tried to kiss her and was rebuffed.

This was a kid born into shit circumstances who like so many simply shouldn't have been born to begin with. Mother is just another twit who couldn't keep her knees together.
HoseA
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to The Afterparty