The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

ever gone into an extreme higher state of consciousness?

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: ever gone into a extreme higher state of consciousness?

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jun 12th, '13, 06:33

LK5 wrote:Why did you go to psychiatric hospital? I guess you had some issues and that is one of the reasons you experienced that "higher state of consciousness" :D

I went to the psych hospital because no one in my family knew how to help me with what was happening..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jun 12th, '13, 06:37

viJilance wrote:
iHeart wrote:viJilance, I took the liberty of separating the paragraphs since you expressed your eternal desire to read OP's experience. Enjoy.

How nice of you. Wow...thank you.

Well, his experience was somewhat familiar, I've had those moments of connection through outer-means, and to be honest I think its just my brain processing it wrong. I don't believe God, devil, etc, have anything to do with it, but right then and there it so overwhelming that we believe thing that don't really happen... (often a drug experience)

Yeah man but I was not on drugs the whole time I was going through this experience. I was doing heavy religious activity for a week prior to the incident which I've read can induce these kind of things. Similar to a "spiritual crisis"..
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 10th, '13, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby viJilance » Jun 12th, '13, 07:08

De'anumb Halftongue wrote: Not to mention I cut my own tongue off about a month later because I didn't snap all the way out of it..

Pics please.

If in my honest opinion man, it sounds like you're losing your grip of reality.

I now know what you're talking about, I experienced this and it wasn't a good thing for me. I used religion as a reason to follow the voices in my head, meanwhile they weren't supposed to be there to begin with.

Medication reacts different to everybody too, just don't do what one of my friends on meth did- create a religion and burn bridges with all of his friends by trying to get them to join him.

De'anumb Halftongue wrote:For some reason I was convinced to drink from the river so I did.

De'anumb Halftongue wrote:I remember talking to satan

:shakehead:
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jun 24th, '13, 11:12

If you really want a pic I guess I can take one tomorrow. It doesn't look bad or anything just a half tongue. And I guess your right about my grip on reality. I'm thinking that God n Satan are negotiating for my soul right now. I'm just disgusted in myself. After what The Lord has pulled me out of here I am trying to make deals with the devil. Either way I will be what I was pre destined to become. By the way, were you labeled a schizo too?..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Elision » Jun 24th, '13, 15:22

De'anumb Halftongue wrote:If you really want a pic I guess I can take one tomorrow. It doesn't look bad or anything just a half tongue. And I guess your right about my grip on reality. I'm thinking that God n Satan are negotiating for my soul right now. I'm just disgusted in myself. After what The Lord has pulled me out of here I am trying to make deals with the devil. Either way I will be what I was pre destined to become. By the way, were you labeled a schizo too?..
Just hang in there dude. There's a ton of options for people in your position. Message me if I can be of any help man, I know how scary it can get.

As a result of psilocin (the DMT extract of psilocybin mushrooms), I went through several weeks of truly believing that I was personally generating every thing and every body around me for the sake of my own conciousness' sanity- like the matrix. Undoubtedly the darkest, scariest time in my life. I'm now seeing a psychiatrist here by the name of Dr. John Bouras, and he's got me on a bipolar medication and Welbutrin XL for depression (used to be an SSRI but I asked to be taken off of it). I also take propranolol for my heartrate that loves in increase over the slightest bit of anxiety. And while these things were not an issue prior to my mushroom use, it's forced me to be healthier than ever in my life. I'm cherishing every day as if it's my last which is scary at times but I prefer it this way. :8)

tl;dr: mushrooms drove me crazy for a few weeks/aint even mad
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jun 26th, '13, 05:36

Alright man thanks I'll message you if ever I need to. Do you have any negative side effects from your meds? I had to many which is why I'm off them right now. I've been off for more than a month now n so far I still feel normal. Hopefully I won't have to get back on them.
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 10th, '13, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Elision » Jun 29th, '13, 16:50

If you are on an SSRI, avoid almost every psychedelic. LSD and weed are about all you're safe with. Otherwise you run the risk of overheating your brain, leading to seizures and comas. Sometimes even death.

Before taking anything, I would do some google searches to see if said substance will interract badly with a medication you're on. Better to be safe than sorry.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Halftongue Dre » Aug 25th, '13, 09:13

Yeah man I came off all my anti-psychotics and other meds they had me on for 3 months now and haven't felt the slightest feelings of a relapse. I also quit smoking cigarettes and weed. Praise God for the deliverance. About 80 percent of "skizo's" are addicted to smoking so I feel very lucky to not be tied down with that addiction anymore. The withdrawal from my vyvanse took some time to get use to though. I was sleeping about 16 to 18 hours a day for a while there.

But now back to a normal sleep pattern. Almost felt tempted to get back on the vyvanse though because I really liked how it made me zone out when writing. But I decided not to because it was very addicting and if God helped me to get off it then I don't want to depend on it again. But whatever happens and if I do relapse I'm not worried because God is in control of everything. God bless my brother..
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 10th, '13, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Halftongue Dre » Aug 30th, '13, 10:19

Higher Consciousness Capability: Users are able to denote their natural consciousness and reach a higher level of development. They are also able to be aware of an 'ultimate reality'. With this, they can self-manage, awaken, and develop the hidden potential that has laid dormant within them.

Intresting. I wonder if this is true..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Words » Oct 10th, '13, 20:16

Halftongue Dre wrote:Has anyone ever experienced an extreme higher state of consciousness that came naturally without using drugs?
The most intense feeling I ever had was when I tried Ecstasy my first time.

lolwut?

Anyway, I guess its a higher state of consciousness when you are tired and having the only thing fueling you is adrenaline, I've had that for sure. I wrestled in high school and I can remember one match in-particular that was really physically taxing. By the end of the match I was just doing things on my own without really thinking, like my body was acting before my mind was. I've had that feeling.
Blu wrote:I think Words is my new favorite member.. haha Thanks man! :y:
Words
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Slim Fiasco » Oct 10th, '13, 20:31

Yessir - you can check these 2 out for more info:

http://www.amazon.com/Flow-The-Psycholo ... 0061339202

http://www.amazon.com/The-Power-Now-Spi ... 1577314808

But basically, it's like, emotions come in waves, so depending on it you can be feeling very happy, normal, or very sad. Of course, there are different shades of the 3. Like you can be extremely happy and it can come off as you being extremely enthusiastic or just extremely calm. It's usually known as hitting state or being in flow. In other words, you're completely into the moment and your focus is on what's going on in front of you. Therefore, you let your true self i.e. best self to come trough and this is actually what the default state of a human being is. It's most easily and often experienced during childhood because you don't really have an ego back then.

You can take a look at this too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE1j5Om7g0U

If you're learning how to rap, check out my tutorials - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165230

The Right Way To Be A Hip-Hop Fan - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168550
Slim Fiasco
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Halftongue Dre » Oct 10th, '13, 21:01

guiltyhiphop wrote:*I know I'm bumping an old thread*

I suffer from a wacky form of epilepsy due to a brain bleed when I was 1 years old. It causes me to almost lose consciousness and for about an hour after I have an "episode", I feel aware of everything around me.. It's the most amazing feeling ever and I don't really know how to explain it. I feel like a small child feeling rain for the first time.. It's incredible.

Also, I'm interested in how you're doing. I had a friend who doctors labeled "schizophrenic" and I didn't really believe them until he started to really lose his touch with reality. I remember going to his house and he kept telling me how someone broke in and stole his TV or something, Their was no sign of any forced entry and he kept telling me about people trying to kill him.

I really feel bad for you man, I hope you're alright.

That must be a blessing in disguise man. Feeling like a child again embracing rain for the first time. God loves you man no doubt. All of us. He has a plan for each one of us. This world just try's to destroy it though. But as for me, I can honestly say I am in the prime of my life and relationship with God right now. He is working His mighty plan in my life and in the lives of so many others. It brings me joy to see His trees growing and producing a harvest of good fruit.

But of course I am not perfect by no means. I still have my struggles as we all do. Each day is a blessing and He is giving me the strength to seize each one. I am still off the anti-psychotics and my mind is very much stable right now. Only when I smoke weed do the symptoms arise. But these symptoms intrigue me very much. Its like a different reality for a short time where everything reacts to what I am thinking.

Anyway man I am doing alright and thanks for your concern. Have a blessed rest of your week my brother. Peace..
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 10th, '13, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Halftongue Dre » Oct 10th, '13, 21:09

Words wrote:
Halftongue Dre wrote:Has anyone ever experienced an extreme higher state of consciousness that came naturally without using drugs?
The most intense feeling I ever had was when I tried Ecstasy my first time.

lolwut?

Anyway, I guess its a higher state of consciousness when you are tired and having the only thing fueling you is adrenaline, I've had that for sure. I wrestled in high school and I can remember one match in-particular that was really physically taxing. By the end of the match I was just doing things on my own without really thinking, like my body was acting before my mind was. I've had that feeling.

I was stating that ecstasy was the most intense feeling I had ever felt prior to this incident when I went into a higher awareness without the use of drugs where the feeling was a lot more powerful and vivid. And that must be an interesting experience to go through I bet. Acting off of the inclination of your impulses. Dope my dude..
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 10th, '13, 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Halftongue Dre » Oct 10th, '13, 21:24

Slim Fiasco wrote:Yessir - you can check these 2 out for more info:

http://www.amazon.com/Flow-The-Psycholo ... 0061339202

http://www.amazon.com/The-Power-Now-Spi ... 1577314808

But basically, it's like, emotions come in waves, so depending on it you can be feeling very happy, normal, or very sad. Of course, there are different shades of the 3. Like you can be extremely happy and it can come off as you being extremely enthusiastic or just extremely calm. It's usually known as hitting state or being in flow. In other words, you're completely into the moment and your focus is on what's going on in front of you. Therefore, you let your true self i.e. best self to come trough and this is actually what the default state of a human being is. It's most easily and often experienced during childhood because you don't really have an ego back then.

You can take a look at this too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE1j5Om7g0U

Interesting stuff man. Not sure if this was a "flow" moment or not because I was very much in tune with even the birds. Also I truly felt in the presence of God, Jesus, and Satan. I was receiving a message from the devil that he wanted my help. I said no of course but he still used me. But God corrected me like I explained. My experience must have been "flow" combined with a "spiritual emergency/crisis" maybe..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_crisis
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Elision » Oct 11th, '13, 09:27

Halftongue Dre wrote:Interesting stuff man. Not sure if this was a "flow" moment or not because I was very much in tune with even the birds. Also I truly felt in the presence of God, Jesus, and Satan. I was receiving a message from the devil that he wanted my help. I said no of course but he still used me. But God corrected me like I explained.
I would highly recommend psilocybin or ibogaine for you. It'll put you in contact with yourself (god) and snap you out of this jesus/satan thing. Not sure where you're getting all that from :unsure:

Also, MDMA is hardly more than a stimulant. You won't get very much of an experience from it, even in large doses. It's a pure body high.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

PreviousNext

Return to The Afterparty