The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

ever gone into an extreme higher state of consciousness?

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: ever gone into a extreme higher state of consciousness?

Postby ImANoob » Jan 7th, '13, 02:20

every person who follows music should watch theneedledrops reviews tbh

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 7th, '13, 02:20

No.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Eminemeatinm&m » Jan 13th, '13, 06:01

yeah dat guy shit. Dredoe has experience in sobrenatural shit so Dredoe fuck you, i dont wanna hear you fucker tellin shit here thats yours, faggit, go get sum pussy but you cant cuz ur fuckin uglly as hell, homeboy.
#HatedemhomeboysfromTR
Eminemeatinm&m
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jan 16th, '13, 04:36

Get off my ass dick you freak bitch hater
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 16th, '13, 04:38

Dredeo enter this CW tournament --> viewtopic.php?f=71&t=152752
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Elision » Jan 20th, '13, 09:54

De'anumb Halftongue wrote:what a bunch of haters..
this isn't the place for it man. too many kids. meet me on the bluelight forums :wave:

edit: and you're built for psychedelics. we're a breed. please don't feel discouraged. check out people like terrance mckenna :y:
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 20th, '13, 09:58

Elision, you have a BL account?

Gotdamn man...I always felt very uncomfortable browsing BL, and I'm not sure why. I hopped around on a couple of entheogen focused communities, but BL was just too hardcore for me.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jun 7th, '13, 04:31

I've noticed that when I'm high aspects beyond my normal senses become sensible. My luck has also been getting activated ever sense I've started to delve into astrology. For example: the last three times I got high cool things have happened. First when I was home alone and got high a fine ebony chick showed up to my house asking about stuff but I was too high to really even communicate and ebony chicks are my favorite. Then the second time I was walking to the store with my little brother and found a thesaurus on the ground which was luck because I had ripped my old one down the middle on accident. Then the third time I a chick came to stay the night. I haven't been one on one with a girl like that for almost 2 years because of my insecurities.

This has all sparked up sense I've been opening up to new philosophy's. Like astrology and the Ouija board. This is what I can expect from Satan because I know he is tempting me to adopt his way rather than Gods. It is very enticing, especially when I'm high do I sense the spiritual realm and get clear and concise answers to what I'm thinking instantly. I just got off my anti-psychotic drugs for my schizophrenia too, which I think may have a little to do with it. Just ranting because I still find this all very fascinating..
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 10th, '13, 21:48, edited 2 times in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby iHeart » Jun 7th, '13, 14:42

Once... during a time where I was trying to practice meditation. It was scary as hell because I lost contact with my body and got the whole floaty-out-of-body-different-dimension feeling. Or I could have been dehydrated, who knows, but I didn't like it.
“There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies that can ever be heard.
There are not more than five primary colours, yet in combination
they produce more hues than can ever been seen.
There are not more than five cardinal tastes, yet combinations of
them yield more flavours than can ever be tasted.”
iHeart
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jun 7th, '13, 23:18

Damn bro that's intense. I never tried meditating..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby iHeart » Jun 8th, '13, 05:12

You should try it. I don't practice it but lots of people swear by it. I booked a meditation session with a woman and she gave me all these pre-warnings like "We are not responsible for any breakdowns you may have, you may not be ready to experience this" and so on. I didn't go to the class because she scared the crap out of me lol
“There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies that can ever be heard.
iHeart
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby viJilance » Jun 8th, '13, 05:39

De'anumb Halftongue wrote:Has anyone ever experienced an extreme higher state of consciousness that came naturally without drugs? Well its happened to me before and its so hard to explain just what happens but I will do my best to explain it. The most intense feeling I ever had was when I did Ecstasy, well this higher state of awareness feeling was probably 1,000 times more intense and vivid. I felt like I was in heaven, not redeemed or condemned. I was right in the middle and I felt like I was at the very center of existence. My emotions and feelings were in the most extreme of all catagorys so I felt like I was in the middle experiencing them all at the same time so I was extremely balanced and unbalanced because I wasn't controlling it. I became aware of my environment like nothing I ever had experienced before. My thoughts and the environment were connected completely. What ever my thoughts were they were in tune with everything that was happening as if I was controlling it all but not in control by desire, it was just happening. I wasn't just myself I felt like I was everything in my sight at once like everything had the same mind or something. It was like my mind was controlling its own thoughts and knew how to predetermine what came into my sight so that whatever I would see had relationship to what I was thinking. For example, when I went into this tunnel under a bridge at first my thoughts were positive and it was brighter. As I kept walking my thoughts became negative and it got darker and then glass appeared on the ground and when I saw that I turned around and walked away and my thoughts became positive again but I wasn't in control of what I was thinking the environment was it seemed. Then I came to a river and I seen a black bird across the river just standing on the rocks and for some reason I had to go over to the other side to get closer to it. When I finally got close enough I seen that it was just a black hole in the rocks. Then my body was directed to one certain spot on the rocks next to the river were I sat down, it was a place where my thoughts and entire being was in harmony with everything. For some reason I was convinced to drink from the river so I did. Then some birds starting coming near the river on the other side. I saw one get in the river and take a quick bath but I somehow knew it before it happened. I was talking to them and they would move and chirp as if we were communicating somehow. Like with our consciousness'. It was all very intense as it was happening I just remember thinking why is this happening, there must be a reason. I also remember when I was sitting by the lake that I was in the presence of God, Jesus, and also satan. I remember talking to satan telling him that I couldn't help him because in my mind my heart or spirit I was receiving the message that he was asking for my help. After that it rubbed off but my mind still wasn't mine to control. I was in another form of consciousness for about 3 months and in the middle of those 3 months is when the extreme part happened. It was only after my incident happened that I snapped out of it. I don't know what the purpose of any of it happening was or what I was supposed to do I just hope it made me a better human and that I didn't let God down because I really felt the enemy and his forces were either trying really hard to stop me from doing something or trying really hard to get me to do something. I really wonder if anyone has ever gone through the same trial and felt the things that I felt and if their mind has gone where mine went. I think this higher form of consciousness is something that many people will encounter sometime or another but they will have different results and experience with it. Anyway thats about it. Whatever it was I don't have the answers to only God does but like I said I hope I didn't let Him down. Goodnight peeps rest easy.

Wall of text. please reformat your idea, and then I will read it...kinda interested, but I can't read that clusterfuck...no offence.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby iHeart » Jun 11th, '13, 13:17

viJilance, I took the liberty of separating the paragraphs since you expressed your eternal desire to read OP's experience. Enjoy.

Has anyone ever experienced an extreme higher state of consciousness that came naturally without drugs? Well its happened to me before and its so hard to explain just what happens, but I will do my best to explain it.

The most intense feeling I ever had was when I did Ecstasy, well this higher state of awareness feeling was probably 1,000 times more intense and vivid. I felt like I was in heaven, not redeemed or condemned. I was right in the middle and I felt like I was at the very center of existence.
My emotions and feelings were in the most extreme of all category so I felt like I was in the middle experiencing them all at the same time, so I was extremely balanced and unbalanced because I wasn't controlling it.

I became aware of my environment like nothing I ever had experienced before. My thoughts and the environment were connected completely. What ever my thoughts were they were in tune with everything that was happening as if I was controlling it all but not in control by desire, it was just happening.

I wasn't just myself I felt like I was everything in my sight at once like everything had the same mind or something. It was like my mind was controlling its own thoughts and knew how to predetermine what came into my sight so that whatever I would see had relationship to what I was thinking.
For example: When I went into this tunnel under a bridge at first my thoughts were positive and it was brighter.

As I kept walking my thoughts became negative and it got darker and then glass appeared on the ground and when I saw that I turned around and walked away and my thoughts became positive again, but I wasn't in control of what I was thinking the environment was it seemed.

Then I came to a river and I seen a black bird across the river just standing on the rocks and for some reason I had to go over to the other side to get closer to it. When I finally got close enough I seen that it was just a black hole in the rocks.

Then my body was directed to one certain spot on the rocks next to the river were I sat down, it was a place where my thoughts and entire being was in harmony with everything. For some reason I was convinced to drink from the river so I did. Then some birds starting coming near the river on the other side. I saw one get in the river and take a quick bath but I somehow knew it before it happened. I was talking to them and they would move and chirp as if we were communicating somehow. Like with our consciousness'.

It was all very intense as it was happening I just remember thinking why is this happening, there must be a reason. I also remember when I was sitting by the lake that I was in the presence of God, Jesus, and also satan. I remember talking to satan telling him that I couldn't help him because in my mind my heart or spirit I was receiving the message that he was asking for my help. After that it rubbed off but my mind still wasn't mine to control. I was in another form of consciousness for about 3 months and in the middle of those 3 months is when the extreme part happened.

It was only after my incident happened that I snapped out of it. I don't know what the purpose of any of it happening was or what I was supposed to do, I just hope it made me a better human and that I didn't let God down, because I really felt the enemy and his forces were either trying really hard to stop me from doing something, or trying really hard to get me to do something.

I really wonder if anyone has ever gone through the same trial and felt the things that I felt and if their mind has gone where mine went. I think this higher form of consciousness is something that many people will encounter sometime or another but they will have different results and experience with it.

Anyway thats about it. Whatever it was I don't have the answers to only God does but like I said I hope I didn't let Him down. Goodnight peeps rest easy
iHeart
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby LK5 » Jun 11th, '13, 14:02

Why did you go to psychiatric hospital? I guess you had some issues and that is one of the reasons you experienced that "higher state of consciousness" :D
LK5
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » Jun 11th, '13, 23:40

iHeart wrote:viJilance, I took the liberty of separating the paragraphs since you expressed your eternal desire to read OP's experience. Enjoy.

How nice of you. Wow...thank you.

Well, his experience was somewhat familiar, I've had those moments of connection through outer-means, and to be honest I think its just my brain processing it wrong. I don't believe God, devil, etc, have anything to do with it, but right then and there it so overwhelming that we believe thing that don't really happen... (often a drug experience)
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to The Afterparty