The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Favorite Alcohol/Drugs

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: Favorite Alcohol/Drugs

Postby Mr Change » Oct 26th, '14, 04:41

I feel sorry for you guys :laughing:
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Elision » Oct 26th, '14, 05:25

True Wiz wrote:I tried shrooms earlier this year in California. It didn't do any damage, but I definitely had a fucked up time.
yeah both psilocybin trips i've had were full on death experiences. definitely the hardest anything has bit me before, i remember at some point falling onto my bed and seeing like cranks and gears and shit in my head and just wanting desperately to fall asleep or die or just, ugh, i wanted my body to fucking stop. and time is such a slippery, foreign concept when you're there so telling yourself "it'll be over in a few hours" means nothing. i couldn't find a source of comfort in anything internal or external, it's the most trapped i've ever felt. definitely never again, at least not in this phase of my life. this was years ago and my palms still get all sweaty talking about it today
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SliK » Oct 26th, '14, 05:30

MistaVijilantee wrote:Do you guys think there's much of a difference between hydroponic weed and natural, bush weed?

No from a consumers point of view it all depends on the strain. But if you're growing hydro you're making sure ph/light/heat etc is perfect so you'd probably have better results.

But I would take bush weed with a THC potency of 18% over hydro with a potency of 12%
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Elision » Oct 26th, '14, 05:31

SliK wrote:
MistaVijilantee wrote:Do you guys think there's much of a difference between hydroponic weed and natural, bush weed?

No from a consumers point of view it all depends on the strain. But if you're growing hydro you're making sure ph/light/heat etc is perfect so you'd probably have better results.

But I would take bush weed with a THC potency of 18% over hydro with a potency of 12%
yeah i used to give a shit what my weed looked/tasted like, but i find that the more time passes the less it matters to me. if it does the trick i'm good. so long as it doesn't smell like fart or cheese :n:
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SliK » Oct 26th, '14, 05:33

Don't get me wrong it is much better when you're smoking if it tastes nice, but ultimately I'd rather be high for 3 hours than 1.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby MistaVijilantee » Oct 28th, '14, 10:01

Elision wrote:
SliK wrote:

yeah i used to give a shit what my weed looked/tasted like, but i find that the more time passes the less it matters to me. if it does the trick i'm good. so long as it doesn't smell like fart or cheese :n:

Obviously it depends on potency but when I smoke Hydro I feel a lot higher to the point where if I do too much negative side effects kick in - whereas it's different with bush bud.
Also the few days after I feel kind of dazed - not really badly but enough that it makes me feel weird/\./
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Oct 28th, '14, 10:14

Im sober and miserable
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby tommydervan » Nov 1st, '14, 09:52

Booze. 40'z. Captain.
tommydervan
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TranSlucEnt » Nov 6th, '14, 01:15