The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Favorite Alcohol/Drugs

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: Favorite Alcohol/Drugs

Postby yoshi » Feb 28th, '14, 00:28

Elision wrote:
LilBuffDa[OG] wrote:One time I smoked weed with PCP
:facepalm

I smoked PCP with weed one time

:smoking:
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Just Silver » Feb 28th, '14, 05:33

yoshi wrote:
Elision wrote:
LilBuffDa[OG] wrote:One time I smoked weed with PCP
:facepalm

I smoked PCP with weed one time

:smoking:

Hell ya
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 1st, '14, 05:17

Back when I was 18, I had only smoked weed three or four times, and could only take a drag or two before tapping out. But one time my friend Jimmy and I found out our friend started selling some bomb ass dank. Back then we were new to the game, so we assumed more crystals was better. This is not always the case, considering Trichomes have a much different effect than foreign chemicals.

We didn't even know how to roll back then, so I broke it up and stuffed it into two cigarettes, which to this day I believe contributed to the fact we didn't OD, because what came next should never be experienced unexpectedly. We sparked our boogies behind a dumpster, laughing like school children at how cliche it was. Jimmy tapped out halfway so I had to finish half of his. Big mistake.

Immediately after we were done smoking the world became very bright and vivid, we figured it was the good effects kicking in, and made our way to McDonalds. To this day I have no recollection of how I managed to insert my debit card number to pay, it was strictly based off muscle memory because at this point I could only see coloured static. All I could hear was the muffled noise of the world around me, which appeared to be an infinite distance.

My friend started throwing up in the middle of the restaurant, and everybody immediately started looking at us. Thr cleaning lady started freaking out, and by the time I actually got my food I thought it would be a good idea to throw it as a distraction. Well it took the distraction off my friend who made a hasty retreat for the exit. I went out the other exit, and that was the last time I saw him for the rest of the day.

Now when I got outside, this place I've known all my life looked unfamiliar. I couldn't help do anything but stare at the ground and try to think happy thoughts. I envisioned myself at home perfectly comfortable and safe playing super mario bros 3, for some odd reason. I could see myself in 3rd person walking through this cartoon world. Everything was flat like cardboard. I was hallucinating hard.

Somehow by some act of god, I mustered up thr bravery to get home. After a struggle to climb the stairs, I accepted that this was the way I was going to die. I looked out my window and it just looked like floating cardboard cut outs were dancing around outside. I layed down in my bed and kept thinking "you are going to die, this is it" every organ inmy body was pumping, and I dozed off around 5pm.

I woke up around 15 hours later and went to school. The effects still lingered slightly, but I managed to keep my composure. It was a terrifying experience.
Lil Buff runnin' through ya neighborhood with bricks, ready to smash ya face and shit.
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Elision » Mar 1st, '14, 05:31

What you smoked was not PCP, it sounds like psilocin.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Just Silver » Mar 1st, '14, 15:02

Explain elision

Also great story guy
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby StanBase » Mar 1st, '14, 15:53

LilBuffDa[OG] wrote:Back when I was 18, I had only smoked weed three or four times, and could only take a drag or two before tapping out. But one time my friend Jimmy and I found out our friend started selling some bomb ass dank. Back then we were new to the game, so we assumed more crystals was better. This is not always the case, considering Trichomes have a much different effect than foreign chemicals.

We didn't even know how to roll back then, so I broke it up and stuffed it into two cigarettes, which to this day I believe contributed to the fact we didn't OD, because what came next should never be experienced unexpectedly. We sparked our boogies behind a dumpster, laughing like school children at how cliche it was. Jimmy tapped out halfway so I had to finish half of his. Big mistake.

Immediately after we were done smoking the world became very bright and vivid, we figured it was the good effects kicking in, and made our way to McDonalds. To this day I have no recollection of how I managed to insert my debit card number to pay, it was strictly based off muscle memory because at this point I could only see coloured static. All I could hear was the muffled noise of the world around me, which appeared to be an infinite distance.

My friend started throwing up in the middle of the restaurant, and everybody immediately started looking at us. Thr cleaning lady started freaking out, and by the time I actually got my food I thought it would be a good idea to throw it as a distraction. Well it took the distraction off my friend who made a hasty retreat for the exit. I went out the other exit, and that was the last time I saw him for the rest of the day.

Now when I got outside, this place I've known all my life looked unfamiliar. I couldn't help do anything but stare at the ground and try to think happy thoughts. I envisioned myself at home perfectly comfortable and safe playing super mario bros 3, for some odd reason. I could see myself in 3rd person walking through this cartoon world. Everything was flat like cardboard. I was hallucinating hard.

Somehow by some act of god, I mustered up thr bravery to get home. After a struggle to climb the stairs, I accepted that this was the way I was going to die. I looked out my window and it just looked like floating cardboard cut outs were dancing around outside. I layed down in my bed and kept thinking "you are going to die, this is it" every organ inmy body was pumping, and I dozed off around 5pm.

I woke up around 15 hours later and went to school. The effects still lingered slightly, but I managed to keep my composure. It was a terrifying experience.

Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 4th, '14, 00:25

Elision wrote:What you smoked was not PCP, it sounds like psilocin.

Are you talking about Mushrooms? I've done them before, and I assure you it wasn't them, they wouldn't work very well while being smoked. I smoked ketamine afterwards in a joint and recieved similar but not as potent effects, it had a bitter taste. I actually bought the K off of the same guy who sold us the extra crystally weed, so who knows what it really was.
Lil Buff runnin' through ya neighborhood with bricks, ready to smash ya face and shit.
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Elision » Mar 4th, '14, 12:47

LilBuffDa[OG] wrote:

Are you talking about Mushrooms? I've done them before, and I assure you it wasn't them, they wouldn't work very well while being smoked.
psilocin is extracted concentrate of the 4-ho-dmt within psilocybin mushrooms and it's often smoked or swallowed in capsule form. was what you smoked dark brown/black?
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Just Silver » Mar 4th, '14, 14:32

I love this type of discussion lol
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 4th, '14, 23:32

Elision wrote:
LilBuffDa[OG] wrote:

Are you talking about Mushrooms? I've done them before, and I assure you it wasn't them, they wouldn't work very well while being smoked.
psilocin is extracted concentrate of the 4-ho-dmt within psilocybin mushrooms and it's often smoked or swallowed in capsule form. was what you smoked dark brown/black?

No, it was regular weed with extra crystals, appeared white in colour. He called it "white rhino"
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SajN » Mar 4th, '14, 23:37

! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Elision » Mar 4th, '14, 23:42

LilBuffDa[OG] wrote:
Elision wrote:
LilBuffDa[OG] wrote:Are you talking about Mushrooms? I've done them before, and I assure you it wasn't them, they wouldn't work very well while being smoked.

No, it was regular weed with extra crystals, appeared white in colour. He called it "white rhino"
white rino's just a strain of weed
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Just Silver » Mar 4th, '14, 23:55

I wonder if hes talking about a green out

When you get really high and can't see plus start sweating
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 5th, '14, 00:02

Well he called it white rhino but I'm sure it was laced with something aswell. I was still entirely conscious so I dont think I greened out. Maybe my THC receptors in my brain weren't accustom to the high quality (pun intended) but I hallucinated out of body.
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Elision » Mar 5th, '14, 00:05

There's no such thing as a "THC receptor" in the brain :laughing:

Could it have been salvia? I've had an OBE on salvia.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

PreviousNext

Return to The Afterparty