The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Fighting Record

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: Fighting Record

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 6th, '13, 23:54

2-1 though I've gotten my ass kicked more than I've kicked ass. I didn't count fights where I've been ganged up on nor the time when I ganged up on some kids (did this in 8th grade, very regrettable decision)

I'm much more confident in my fighting abilities now though. But I haven't fought in forever mainly because its unnecessary and childish.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Trimss » May 6th, '13, 23:59

PAINKILLƎR wrote:2-1 though I've gotten my ass kicked more than I've kicked ass. I didn't count fights where I've been ganged up on nor the time when I ganged up on some kids (did this in 8th grade, very regrettable decision)

I'm much more confident in my fighting abilities now though. But I haven't fought in forever mainly because its unnecessary and childish.

How come you've been ganged up?
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Hansen » May 7th, '13, 00:02

I have a buddy who always gets into fights and gets his ass kicked every single time. It's like he enjoys the taste of aspalth. Personally i've never been in a fight.
TrShady is just great. A place where pompousus blowhards can connect with other pompousus blowhards, and form a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 7th, '13, 00:05

Was this thread inspired by the Sens x Canadians fight? lol the fight was crazy dope, like 200+ mins worth of penalties no?
Trimss wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:2-1 though I've gotten my ass kicked more than I've kicked ass. I didn't count fights where I've been ganged up on nor the time when I ganged up on some kids (did this in 8th grade, very regrettable decision)

How come you've been ganged up?

Well once when I lived in Louisiana, this kid took my CD player so I snuck him and he bled. By lunch time I was rushed by him, then his friends joined and it was probably the worst beating in my life.

There've been two other occasions I've been ganged up, one is too embarrassing to even mention but yeah lol.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby the real slim shady » May 7th, '13, 12:10

There is going to be some e-statting going on in this thread. Personally im not sure, i generally walk away from stuff.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TonyTilt » May 7th, '13, 15:18

I have beer muscles.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby the real slim shady » May 7th, '13, 15:25

Hage wrote:
the real slim shady wrote:There is going to be some e-statting going on in this thread. Personally im not sure, i generally walk away from stuff.

You should really stop using that word :unsure:

Its true though. Go look on BB.com or something and you can see it pretty easily, but it happens on any forum tbh.

And everyone on here says annoying stuff but they carry on doing it so i will carry on saying it :crossed:
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby viJilance » May 7th, '13, 22:13

Do weapons count as a win? When i bust my extendo out (that I carry in my sleeve assassins creed style) :laughing: people tend to back off. Win or draw?
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 12characters » May 9th, '13, 07:07

I'm a lover not a fighter, but I beats up da pussy.
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 9th, '13, 07:17

12characters wrote:I'm a lover not a fighter, but I beats up da pussy.

I'm getting ready to go to sleep and I read this cawt damn :laughing: well done.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby 12characters » May 9th, '13, 07:26

:D
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Atone » May 9th, '13, 08:48

only time i lost was when i was by myself and the other dude had 6 of his people with him, i knew they all had knives so i was tryin to keep my eye on them some faggot was recordin it all wqith his cell phone, so i was watchin the 6 other dudes, i got tripped, punched in the face, and then i got up but they were all takin off, i aint gonna chase down a dude to fight him if he got six other's with em, for like a month tho i had people comin up sayin i got knocked the fuck out,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » May 9th, '13, 09:09

I'm probably the only person I know that has never been in a 1 on 1, not even in school.

Sometimes I wish I had been, I have even done sparring and boxing with gym trainers (using a bag) so I could hold my own against some people I think but generally I'm very easy going and not interested in fighting.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby the real slim shady » May 9th, '13, 12:27

SliK wrote:I'm probably the only person I know that has never been in a 1 on 1, not even in school.

Sometimes I wish I had been, I have even done sparring and boxing with gym trainers (using a bag) so I could hold my own against some people I think but generally I'm very easy going and not interested in fighting.

Have you ever been hit? Being able to throw a few punches is great but if you dont know how to take one, the moment you get hit in the face in a fight you will panic. You might not think it but thats what will happen.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CrashBand » May 9th, '13, 12:28

I used to beat my girlfriend on the reg.

She never put up much of a fight.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to The Afterparty