The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Fighting Record

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: Fighting Record

Postby SliK » May 11th, '13, 13:02

the real slim shady wrote:
SliK wrote:I'm probably the only person I know that has never been in a 1 on 1, not even in school.

Sometimes I wish I had been, I have even done sparring and boxing with gym trainers (using a bag) so I could hold my own against some people I think but generally I'm very easy going and not interested in fighting.

Have you ever been hit? Being able to throw a few punches is great but if you dont know how to take one, the moment you get hit in the face in a fight you will panic. You might not think it but thats what will happen.

Never in the face, only body blows and side of the head.
I don't think I'd like it very much, lol
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby infinite2hts » May 11th, '13, 17:09

one time in the school library lol. this guy just really pissed me off for some reason i cant remember. i punched him right on the jaw and he just came on me and we were throwing punches at each other like crazy. was not hurt after the fight but as a punishment the librarian and our maths teacher beat the shit out of us afterwards.
infinite2hts
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby NextEpisode » May 15th, '13, 20:52

NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to The Afterparty