The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My first acid trip (in detail)

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

My first acid trip (in detail)

Postby viJilance » May 24th, '13, 23:03

My friend who I will refer to as "J" and I had a tradition. The first time we got really high was on a Tuesday. Like really fucking high, to the point where either: we were such noobz at smoking weed that we started hallucinating, or we were actually hallucinating from PCP or some shit laced in the weed. Either way it was terrifying, and this was in September 2008. Fast forward a few months of sobriety, 2 December second (his birthday), and this was the day we experimented with acid.

Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008

It was pretty cold, and already night time by the time we took the blotters. I took two hits for my first time, because we bought four and just decided "fuck it, all or nothing". It took awhile to kick in, we were sitting in my basement for what seemed like an eternity. I felt my body begin to buzz, and I suddenly lost consciousness of my weight under gravity. I felt like I was floating. I said we should go outside. My friend didn't want to.

I could see the walls begin to move.. And it started freaking me out. This was my house by the way, and for some reason I just had a bad vibe while being inside it, on acid. I finally convinced my friend to leave, well actually, I told him I'm leaving because I couldn't stand it, obviously he's not going to stay inside my house alone on acid so he followed me.

As I was walking up the stairs I saw headlights coming from behind me, and quickly jolted up the stairs, and fell. I almost knocked my friend over: "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He asked. "sorry man, I saw headlights charging towards me from behind" and we both started laughing. We laughed for..i dunno? 15 minutes?? Then I heard footsteps of somebody coming down the stairs, either my brother or dad, don't know because we ran outside as quick as we could.

As soon as we got onto the street, a wave of cold air lifted me to the Moon. I was never so high in my life. The trees were like hands, leafless and demented- they began talking to me, projecting my thoughts and directing me. My friend J and I could barely talk because we're so out of our minds. It was pretty dark by this time too. There wasn't any snow on the ground.

Without even knowing where we're going, we just begin walking. We knew where we were, because we lived in the area for about two decades, but at the same time we somehow didn't know where we were. We were in an alternate universe, one where everything around us just didn't seem real. We were too scared by cars, the lights, the sound, we couldn't go on any main streets. So we stuck to the neighborhoods. I remember looking at a stop sign, and it kept changing colors, blue purple green, it was pretty trippy.

After walking for a bit, we started to get even higher, shit was so intense. I had to stop. I crouched down and started looking at the cement in front of me. I started waving my hand in front of me while my friend was just standing there. Then out of nowhere we see headlights approach us. We got way too scared to move, we just stood there, well, my friend did, I was still crouching.

Of course it just happens to be an officer of the law. Driving right past us. I could feel my friend shitting his pants, and I'm sure he could hear me pissing mine (figuratively). The cop drives right by us very slowly, and nothing happens. Then we discuss the simple chances of first of all: a cop driving by us while on acid, and second of all not notice me staring at the floor. After a lengthy debate, we come to the conclusion it was a real cop, and proceed to laugh harder than when I slipped on the stairs.

We make our way closer to his house, which is about a kilometre way from mine. We see something holy in the distance. We're unsure as to what it is, and as we approach it we discover we have found the holy grail:

We then proceed to discuss what exactly we see: A guy eating a fish, eating a rabbit, eating a snake, eating a guy eating skittles. It didn't make sense to us, we couldn't even begin to comprehend what we have found. I took a picture of it, and we preceeded on our way.

Eventually we made it to a pizza pizza. By this time we were really excited to get out of the cold, but of course very scared to enter a new domain. I pressed the handicapped button so my friend wouldn't have to go through the trouble of opening the door. We approached the counter, and the Asian man behind it begins to yell at me.

"what you doing? why you press button? It's cold outside I'm gonna get sick!"
"What man?" i reply
"you press button why you do that?"
"can I get a slice?"
"what the hell wrong with you? Get out!"

So we get freaked out and leave. At this point we start saying the weirdest shit, like how that Asian pizza guy knew we were high and was gonna call the cops. So we started running. Eventually we got to a grocery store, and we're so cold at this point we had to go in. We kept our cool, just walked up and down the aisles like we're looking at products, when really we could and fucking read anything. All the boxes were shape shifting in 3D.

My friend offered to buy me a drink, so I picked up a cream soda, and so did he. Of course we were way too scared to shoplift, so we go to the checkout. When we get there, so obviously very high, there is a lineup of a couple of people. Which fell like the longest part of the night. Finally after such a daunting task, we make it to the cashier. And I spot something.

"Dude..." I say
My friend ignores me, trying to keep his cool while buying the cream sodas.

"dude look"
He ignores me again.

So I just reach for a tiny bag, and ask the cashier "are these skittles? They look like them but I can't read"

she gives me the weirdest look up I've ever seen in my life, I swear her face morphed into a different creature "yes they are" she smiled.

My friend grabbed the skittles out of my hand saying nothing, but with a very smug face that I can tell is trying so desperately to keep its cool and hold back laughter. He payed for them and we were on our way.

And that my friends, is the night we always refer to as "acid, cream soda, and skittles"

Best birthday ever. The End.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Re: My first acid trip (in detail)

Postby Sam. » May 24th, '13, 23:10

That's pretty cool.

Hangover 4, I reckon.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Just Silver » May 24th, '13, 23:12

Awesome how scary was it

Is it worth it
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sam. » May 24th, '13, 23:15

Being fucking high feels like being exposed to Scarecrow's fear Toxin. And, if you happen to see a horror film 'fore you get high, shit is fucked up after that.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 24th, '13, 23:18

Lol thats badass
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby viJilance » May 24th, '13, 23:21

Sam. wrote:That's pretty cool.

Hangover 4, I reckon.

Shit I gonna get copyright on this story now.

Just Silver wrote:Awesome how scary was it

Is it worth it

I won't lie, it was pretty terrifying. But that's because I jumped into 2 acid hits without even testing the waters much. I did shrooms once before that, and could count how many times I smoke and weed on both hands (at that point)

It made me view the world differently, both during the trip and after. I don't know if you read my other thread, it cured my racism (lol). It helped me get my life back in order, kind of. Thing was, I never gave myself time for sobriety, I have three more stories with Acid that occurred in January and February of 2009. Which started to drive me crazy.

Plus, in this time span, MDMA, E, DXM, and a lot of weed were on my plate. I kept experimenting, and it really fucked me up.

Go into it with a clear mind. Know that the trip is not going to last forever. Maybe do it with a friend, but a sober friend is kind of a bad vibe to me, because they will never know what you're going through.It's all up to how you yourself react to drugs. If you think you have a lot of mental problems, I wouldn't suggest doing.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » May 25th, '13, 00:15

Not a fan of acid. I appreciate it for what it is, but I don't really enjoy the effects.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby viJilance » May 25th, '13, 04:23

AbramIsaac wrote:Not a fan of acid. I appreciate it for what it is, but I don't really enjoy the effects.

Besides the visuals, I'd have to agree with you.

I felt a tightness in my muscles, and in my throat. Couldn't eat very easily. It's disorienting, and can get pretty hectic. I'd suggest smoking weed with it. Plus it may react differently to different people, like I could hear voices.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » May 25th, '13, 08:27

AbramIsaac wrote:Not a fan of acid. I appreciate it for what it is, but I don't really enjoy the effects.

Really man?... I LOVE acid.

I'm surprised you don't like it, have you had many trips?

One bad trip can dishearten you, especially if it's your first... I presume you've experienced it a lot though given your knowledge of and with drugs lmao.

I find it very... well, one physiological effect which I always feel, is this sense that breathing feels 'cleaner', it's like my airwaves have opened up, oxygen is more refreshing, breathing feels slightly euphoric and of course that begins to merge and combine with audiovisual, which can just... it can be truly stunning. On one of my best trips... me and my friend plastered his room and door in trippy and colourful imagery and I was just listening to Em through headphones, breathing, with ULTRA STUNNING colour aligning with my breaths, it felt soothing, euphoric, enlightening and intriguing all at once, especially with music combined...

And the thoughts and potential creativity I've had on acid is just amazing. You can even have thoughts which aren't even necessarily stupid when you come down, it really does feel like it breaks down walls, I've had some thoughts on acid where even when I come down and re-analyze it, I go 'wow'... it just seems to cater to and inspire original thinking, gives you an unlocked perspective...
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby LIL_B » May 25th, '13, 08:33

i have to try this!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Just Silver » May 25th, '13, 12:01

EminemBase wrote:

Really man?... I LOVE acid.

I'm surprised you don't like it, have you had many trips?

One bad trip can dishearten you, especially if it's your first... I presume you've experienced it a lot though given your knowledge of and with drugs lmao.

I find it very... well, one physiological effect which I always feel, is this sense that breathing feels 'cleaner', it's like my airwaves have opened up, oxygen is more refreshing, breathing feels slightly
and of course that begins to merge and combine with audiovisual, which can just... it can be truly stunning. On one of my best trips... me and my friend plastered his room and door in trippy and colourful imagery and I was just listening to Em through headphones, breathing, with ULTRA STUNNING colour aligning with my breaths, it felt soothing, euphoric, enlightening and intriguing all at once, especially with music combined...

And the thoughts and potential creativity I've had on acid is just amazing. You can even have thoughts which aren't even necessarily stupid when you come down, it really does feel like it breaks down walls, I've had some thoughts on acid where even when I come down and re-analyze it, I go 'wow'... it just seems to cater to and inspire original thinking, gives you an unlocked perspective...

:worship:
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sam. » May 25th, '13, 12:10

Y'll just a bunch of acid casualty fruit cakes. :shifty:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby flyingmonkey10 » May 26th, '13, 08:54

no sarcasm: cool story bro
How can hip-hop be dead if Wu-Tang is forever?

Image ImageImageImageImage
flyingmonkey10
Role Model
Role Model

Return to The Afterparty