The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

EminemBase

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

EminemBase

Postby Shade135 » May 25th, '13, 00:43

I assume this is where a topic like this should go, mainly because I have read post's from other people saying stuff like "just waiting for Embase's post", so it's obvious that you are well known to give answer's to everything or write post's in great detail and I am also kind of curious about other people's responses as well, being why I didn't just pm you.

With that said, I have just finished reading 2 full page length post's from you. Especially in the "What is Slim Shady" topic.

As I love in depth discussion's and debating, I try to find error's in the people's idea's that think they know everything and seem to....I don't think lecture is the right word here, let's say teach people about whatever it is the discussion is about and normaly do so with strong opinion's, not missing a detail.

You seem to be the go-to guy here when it come's to Eminem, so as I was trying to find SOMETHING wrong in your slim shady post, but I was just wow'd by your seem to be indepth knowledge and everything was fucking spot on and couldn't find anything to correct you on.

Now to the point, I am just wondering who you are and why you know so much about what seem's be everything. Damn near every post I read almost make's it look like Eminem is your family and you know for fact. It almost seem's as if someone were to correct you, they would HAVE to be a real friend or family member of his to know for fact that you are wrong. I'm just really curious how you got to know SO much or if you just have really strong opionion's that seem to be correct?

Normally I will not notice just one member out of everybody like this but it almost look's like you stand alone. I'm am just going by what I see, please correct me if I'm wrong.
If you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?
Shade135
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: EminemBase

Postby HeySamantha » May 25th, '13, 00:46

Shade135 wrote: Damn near every post I read almost make's it look like Eminem is your family and you know for fact.

I don't think EmBase comes off like that at all. He just makes good points and knows his stuff :unsure:
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 25th, '13, 00:50

He is the best Image
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby CanadaPure » May 25th, '13, 00:52

PAINKILLƎR wrote:He is the best Image

k :(
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 25th, '13, 00:54

CanadaPure wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:He is the best Image

k :(

...at Eminem stuff
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby AbramIsaac » May 25th, '13, 00:58

Stop by a drug thread, and then suck my dick.

Jk.

EminemBase is the shit though. :y:
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 25th, '13, 01:05

and he likes cake yo Image
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Shade135 » May 25th, '13, 01:20

HeySamantha_ wrote:
Shade135 wrote: Damn near every post I read almost make's it look like Eminem is your family and you know for fact.

I don't think EmBase comes off like that at all. He just makes good points and knows his stuff :unsure:

I hope my question or anything in my question didn't come off rude or anything like it, that's not what I was going for at all, he seem's like a cool person, I'm just curious because he can write that much, in detail and not repeat himself and be 100% right. I don't know, maybe I'm thinking to much into it rather than it just being a response. I do apologize if anything was taken the wrong way.
If you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?
Shade135
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Dante » May 25th, '13, 01:41

EmBase is a fraud. He uses big words and comes up with crazy theories on a forum full of Eminem Stans to come off as some messiah whose intelligence can predict how Eminem's next album is going to sound. He's been proven wrong multiple times but because of his high reputation on this site the members here would feel uncomfortable admitting it.

I'm sure he's only recently become a fan of Eminem even though he appears to be an all-knowing Stan, even though he doesn't have the slightest idea of what Eminem's marketing was in the past (something _Hawk_ has pointed out in the past).

Is he intelligent? Sure. Does he talk a lot of crap? Of course.
Dante
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby LIL_B » May 25th, '13, 01:48

aye aye aye m8
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CanadaPure » May 25th, '13, 02:29

Dante wrote:Is he intelligent? Sure. Does he talk a lot of crap? Of course.

I like EmBase, but I think this is entirely true too.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Snakebeast » May 25th, '13, 03:01

Does EmBase know you're talking behind his back like this? And Dante, fuck off. You think viJilance is the best member on here. You say EmBase makes up a lot of theories that are proven wrong, and that he makes assumptions. Then in the next sentence:

I'm sure he's only recently become a fan of Eminem even though he appears to be an all-knowing Stan, even though he doesn't have the slightest idea of what Eminem's marketing was in the past (something _Hawk_ has pointed out in the past).

Who's making assumptions now? Get the fuck out, you shit-talking hypocrite. Go say this shit in his face.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CanadaPure » May 25th, '13, 03:10

EmBase is the man because he's fucking dope at making egg sandwiches and filming it for us. I lud it
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby BigBoss » May 25th, '13, 04:34

I think he's smart, but he's like Sheldon from BBT.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby viJilance » May 25th, '13, 04:42

Snake897 wrote:You think viJilance is the best member on here.

:(
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to The Afterparty