The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Ban Basedshady

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: Ban Basedshady

Postby viJilance » Jun 3rd, '13, 03:48

IBasicallyRage wrote:Yes Im a newfag. bitch.

Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » Jun 3rd, '13, 04:18

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 3rd, '13, 04:25

viJilance wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:Yes Im a newfag. bitch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » Jun 3rd, '13, 04:57

IBasicallyRage wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 3rd, '13, 04:59

Wut?
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » Jun 3rd, '13, 05:19

IBasicallyRage wrote:Wut?

OP listen, take a gun, put it in your anus, pull trigger, become an hero.

Live stream it plox
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 3rd, '13, 10:28

BigBoss wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:Wut?

OP listen, take a gun, put it in your anus, pull trigger, become an hero.

Live stream it plox

Why would you want Basedshady to kill himself? Lmao Im not OP. :laughing:

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Jun 3rd, '13, 10:47

viJilance wrote:

Wow I remember this dude & clearly remember some of his posts on the forum...
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 3rd, '13, 11:30

You talking about Vijilance? Yeah he's a fag.

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Jun 3rd, '13, 11:39

IBasicallyRage wrote:You talking about Vijilance? Yeah he's a fag.

I'm talking about the guy in the photo... the text under the photo was his signature too.
I remember he had a long, detailed & very serious post in which he supposedly tried to prove Eminem was gay using his lyrics& other event of his career as facts. It was like a year ago or something.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 3rd, '13, 11:43

Francesco wrote:

I'm talking about the guy in the photo... the text under the photo was his signature too.
I remember he had a long, detailed & very serious post in which he supposedly tried to prove Eminem was gay using his lyrics& other event of his career as facts. It was like a year ago or something.

Lol Wow. Okay then. :confusion:

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Jun 3rd, '13, 12:48

IBasicallyRage wrote:
Francesco wrote:

Lol Wow. Okay then. :confusion:

I wonder what happened with that guy actually...
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby SajN » Jun 3rd, '13, 12:49

Francesco wrote:

I don't remember that guy :unsure:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Francesco » Jun 3rd, '13, 12:54

SajN wrote:
Francesco wrote:

I don't remember that guy :unsure:

He had a few epic threads... lol The one I'm talking about was in Em's section & the reactions to the OP were hilarious.
I was wondering how Vijilance knew about him 'cuz he's a new cat too but I guess that photo with the sign on it has become popular all over the net.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Sam. » Jun 3rd, '13, 19:41

viJilance finna get nanked.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

PreviousNext

Return to The Afterparty