The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

So Annoying.

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: So Annoying.

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 17th, '13, 20:43

charlottemathers wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:Ohh did know that ^ Now I do, no Hayley pics

& his other daughters

Of course :y:
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Jun 17th, '13, 20:47

charlottemathers wrote:I heard something about posting pics of Hailie being forbidden? Is that a real rule or just a code?

This Forum was built solely for anything that Eminem does professionally. Slowly we started talking about Kim, she's a whore, no one cared, so it went on. She was part of majority of Eminem's songs. That's it. That's where we drew the line. We started talking about people he hated through his music and didn't go any further. Tell me, what interest do you have in his personal life(his daughters) apart from his songs. Just to show a token of respect we don't post her pics. Talking about her is not prohibited, but that too is done within limits.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Sam. » Jun 17th, '13, 20:55

charlottemathers wrote:Lmao, on gurugossiper people are obsessed with YT gurus . Searching addresses, talking about their family , stalking them, sending them fake products to embarrass them , trying to find out what they earn exactly by trying to hack into accounts. It's getting obsessive. I used to be a lurker there, not anymore though. I don't think anyone is talking in disrespect about his situation (family etc) here.

That's fucking wrong, damn it. :facepalm I'm glad you don't go there and decided to join here.

Not only TR, but om ShadyCamp also they follow such rules as far as his daughters are concerned.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 17th, '13, 20:56

Yeah ShadyCamp is cool like that too
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » Jun 17th, '13, 20:58

Menzo wrote:Sam's right. Please don't edit around the censor, it's censored for a reason.

I think wrongly censored too.

Banning words is ridiculous, childish, silly and a step backwards.

The fact grown adults do it in the US with 'the n word' (ridiculous) is just absurd.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Sam. » Jun 17th, '13, 21:03

They just call everyone a n; especially teenagers. Someone told me on FB about this.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby EminemBase » Jun 17th, '13, 22:37

charlottemathers wrote:I call my friends that sometimes too, just for fun. I'm not a racist at all, I don't have a problem with any race and I wouldn't treat them differently. Holland is just so interracial. But they have to respect us too. 'cause white people are being called 'tata's' here. okay then?

I use it ironically all the time.

As a word of humour - it's hilarious because it's out of place... for like, well I'm Welsh, so like two Welsh white guys to be calling each other it. You're laughing at the absurd context and use of it, not the word itself and there's no negative implication, the word is trivial in the comic equation.

@Menzo - yeah I know, it's not really about the word in particular though, it's about the mentality as modern people... the failure to talk about things and progress and evolve socially and psychologically, not just technologically - banning things is for children, it's sweeping things under the rug, it's not doing anything but make that thing under the rug suddenly all the more fascinating.

It's the bigger and I think negative implication of banning a word vs. having the debate.

And it's just really silly, to ban a word. Lol. People are bizarre.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby CrashBand » Jun 18th, '13, 07:27

EminemBase wrote:True that.

People can't help being short either, what if a short guy got jumped as the guys were shouting "you short prick!, you fucking really really short human!!!!" is it a hate crime then?

If not then that's pretty illogical.

That's pretty short-sighted.

Yes it is, if the intent was to beat up/kill the person because he was short. But, as a smart person, you know that is rarely the case.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby EminemBase » Jun 18th, '13, 09:58

CrashBand wrote:
EminemBase wrote:True that.

People can't help being short either, what if a short guy got jumped as the guys were shouting "you short prick!, you fucking really really short human!!!!" is it a hate crime then?

If not then that's pretty illogical.

That's pretty short-sighted.

Yes it is, if the intent was to beat up/kill the person because he was short. But, as a smart person, you know that is rarely the case.

I know it is. I'm making the point that nobody considers height insults or... pretty much any insults the same way as race insults. You can't just keep inducing history as a reason to favour some discrimination over other. Rationality is the only cure and only sensible way to look at things.

I know that's not the case. That's exactly my point - that just because that's not a regular thing, it wouldn't be looked at as a hate crime, even though it still would be for the same reasons - an aspect of somebody's makeup that they cannot control - just highlighting how people are irrational and can't separate present people from the historic 'connections'.

It's all really stupid.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby momentsgolden » Jun 18th, '13, 10:26

Bunch of crackers
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to The Afterparty