The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

So Annoying.

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

So Annoying.

Postby EminemBase » Jun 17th, '13, 08:28

I was just reading the Wiki page for After Earth - the new Will Smith and son movie...

Anyway, the film got panned, and one online writer wrote that... well, leme quote:

"In response to the nepotism allegations, Abena Agyeman-Fisher of NewsOne.com suggests it to be a thinly-veiled racism and double standards against black people, citing "the obvious favoritism" of Sheen family when Martin Sheen directed Cadence featuring his son Charlie Sheen and himself and also when his other son Emilio Estevez directed and acted in The Way with his father."

Because some critics were annoyed by the fact Will Smith put his son in the movie and his son has apparently no screen presence in it / isn't a good actor...

But like, that sluts response of that being racism, oh my god. Seriously, black Americans claiming everything is racism all the time is one of the few things that still infuriates me. It's like, SHUT, THE FUCK UP, jesus, how ridiculous. Learn to take criticism and stop making everything about race!

Charlie Sheen can fucking act! There's the difference! Not because they're white.

What a retarded whore. Seems to be ramped up lately too... I wonder when some African Americans will seriously grow up and stop making everything about race.

Nobody gives a fucking shit but you!
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Re: So Annoying.

Postby cheeseburger » Jun 17th, '13, 11:38

Blacks cant be racist. Racism only works with white -> black.

;)
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jun 17th, '13, 13:25

I agree it's really fucking annoying when everything is made about race these days.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jun 17th, '13, 13:28

Nikkaz smh yo
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby cheeseburger » Jun 17th, '13, 14:28

Kill You wrote:I agree it's really fucking annoying when everything is made about race these days.

Word on that!

I saw an episode of the english Cops.
Two policemen caught up with a black guy who got beat up by 4-5 white kids.
He had a swollen eye and was quite shocked.
The policemen started fileing a report as the dude said "they called me a fucking nigger and this and that.."
The policeman replied "ooh so he made a racial attack against you? Well then its a much worse felony!"

Lol, why the fuck would some stupid words be more serious than getting beat up by 5 dudes?
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Jun 17th, '13, 14:45

cheeseburger wrote:
Kill You wrote:I agree it's really fucking annoying when everything is made about race these days.

Word on that!

I saw an episode of the english Cops.
Two policemen caught up with a black guy who got beat up by 4-5 white kids.
He had a swollen eye and was quite shocked.
The policemen started fileing a report as the dude said "they called me a fucking ***** and this and that.."
The policeman replied "ooh so he made a racial attack against you? Well then its a much worse felony!"

Lol, why the fuck would some stupid words be more serious than getting beat up by 5 dudes?

It makes it a hate crime.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby cheeseburger » Jun 17th, '13, 15:02

It shouldnt. Because the word can be used just as any other "bad" word. Its used to hurt the people you use it against.
If they used the word "asshole" instead of "nigger", it wouldnt count. Why?
It makes no sense. As long as we keep putting power behind the word (as in putting rules against using it etc) people will use it and people will get offended.
Just forget about it and its damn meaning and it will become as useless as "faggot"
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » Jun 17th, '13, 15:13

Yes but remember, murrica.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby EminemBase » Jun 17th, '13, 17:19

cheeseburger wrote:It shouldnt. Because the word can be used just as any other "bad" word. Its used to hurt the people you use it against.
If they used the word "asshole" instead of "*****", it wouldnt count. Why?
It makes no sense. As long as we keep putting power behind the word (as in putting rules against using it etc) people will use it and people will get offended.
Just forget about it and its damn meaning and it will become as useless as "faggot"

True that.

People can't help being short either, what if a short guy got jumped as the guys were shouting "you short prick!, you fucking really really short human!!!!" is it a hate crime then?

If not then that's pretty illogical.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Sam. » Jun 17th, '13, 19:43

For once I thought the world was progressing out of this thing. The more we try and step out of this, the more it comes back. Even though on the face value it seems that people don't care, but the undertone is STILL the fucking same.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Sam. » Jun 17th, '13, 20:07

I can even relate to calling someone White or Black. I find it weird. Like, 'You're so white/black'. Sure, I've used the n word numerous time, but that's only on TR and nowhere else(because it gets censored).
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby cheeseburger » Jun 17th, '13, 20:09

In sweden white people are terrified to even call a black person black. We're even talking about changing the name of things like "brownies", the icecream "nogger" and even the sentence "would you want your coffee black, sir?" :laughing:

One thing that is almost illegal to say here is "niqga-ball" (which I fully understand, is fucking offensive lol). Its a chocolate ball which is rolled in coco. Instead its simply called "chocolate ball"
Thisis a classic scene from an old swedish movie that shows you what I mean.

Lol its hilarious!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=thEW20bC8d4
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Jun 17th, '13, 20:19

charlottemathers wrote:We had some chocolate thing here too. It was called 'niggah kisses*
xD

Disturbing indeed.

And, charlotte, don't use the n word like that, it's against the rules. :y: I edited your post.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby cheeseburger » Jun 17th, '13, 20:22

Yaeah you see Sam, now youre enforcing the law in that stupid way. The word should be abled to be used in this kind of way!

Btw, im not calling YOU stupid, just the way the word is treated.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » Jun 17th, '13, 20:23

charlottemathers wrote:We had some chocolate thing here too. It was called 'n*ggah kisses*
xD

Inb44ban
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to The Afterparty