The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

proper finale

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

proper finale

Postby python » Jun 23rd, '13, 01:48

look, i never meant to hurt anyone. i'll make this post short.

i was unhappy for a long time before my relapse, then suddenly i was really damn happy. to see that so many people were being mean about it, just pissed me off so much i snapped back. i was trying to keep calm, but people just kept calling me names and shit, so i decided to just quit. painkiller, one of my best friends on this forum, insulted me, deeply offending me. i pmed him, and he told me i was acting like a child. true, but only because people kept insulting me to the point where i was in a blind rage. i sat in a slump for a bit, just thinking, until i decided to write this.

i can't stay on this forum.

i apologize to anyone i've ever hurt. i will never listen to eminem again, because it reminds me of a time where i wasn't happy. i won't just listen to yeezy either, tbh.

i'm not a part of any team anymore.

goodbye.
python
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: proper finale

Postby BigBoss » Jun 23rd, '13, 01:50

Don't leave bruu
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby python » Jun 23rd, '13, 01:55

i have to leave.

my life is perfect at this moment, and i just want it to stay that way, so i'm just going to stay off of this forum.
python
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby python » Jun 23rd, '13, 01:55

i have to leave.

my life is perfect at this moment, and i just want it to stay that way, so i'm just going to stay off of this forum.
python
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 23rd, '13, 01:56

Damn dude, I respect that you don't want to listen to Em. But when you constantly bash and mock someone's favourite artist they get defensive. You were provoking them to insult you. Your signature was extremely unnecessary, I get that you don't like Em anymore but seriously you were asking for it.

You can stay on this forum and be fine as long as you don't cross that line. Seriously you didn't even make an argument on why you thought 2013 was so great. People thought you were trolling, and responded rightfully so.

You can start over and formulate your own opinion, just remember to respect others and their opinions.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby python » Jun 23rd, '13, 01:58

i only did that when they kept insulting me. if not for the insults, i would've stayed calm. also, as for my 2013 thread, i was half-joking.
all of my insults were provoked by people constantly insulting me, putting me in a blind rage.

but anyways, i just can't be happy on this forum anymore, so i must get going.
python
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 23rd, '13, 02:10

People don't take jokes lightly, especially when it involves Em.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby AbramIsaac » Jun 23rd, '13, 04:59

Most of the people reading this don't even know what you're talking about.

Stay, go, whatever. Masturbate more, either way.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to The Afterparty