The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Life is a bitch (about life, not Nas)

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Life is a bitch (about life, not Nas)

Postby kiki » Sep 1st, '13, 19:27

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine. Her husband died a week ago. He had a routine ear operation, then all of a sudden a couple days after he got released from the hospital things got really bad. I won't go into more detail, but if you'd work as an operator at 911 you'd know that you HAVE TO send someone QUICK if you got that call from my friend. They said no one was available and that it's not really an emergency. 30 Minutes later paramedics showed up and said bang that's it. Goodbye. I can't believe this shit, like HOW ON EARTH can you NOT send help KNOWING there's a person dying????
Last edited by kiki on Sep 1st, '13, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
August 22 2013 - from Berlin to Paris, 400€ spent just for Eminem. IT WAS WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT!
kiki
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Life is a bitch

Postby Solace » Sep 1st, '13, 19:31

My condolences.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Life is a bitch

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 1st, '13, 20:32

Solace wrote:My condolences.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Re: Life is a bitch (about life, not Nas)

Postby kiki » Sep 1st, '13, 20:43

^^ That's the thing: no. The cops "confiscated" the body for a day, because it was an unnatural death obviously, then DIDN'T do an autopsy and now it's too late for an autopsy. He took pain killers, but given what I was told I think it must've been something undiscovered like a tumor or an aneurysm - question is: Could or should anything like that have been known before they performed surgery? We'll never know... :(
August 22 2013 - from Berlin to Paris, 400€ spent just for Eminem. IT WAS WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT!
kiki
Soldier
Soldier

Postby kiki » Sep 2nd, '13, 06:23

It's really shady....nope no inquest...the cops came to question her, but that was it.
kiki
Soldier
Soldier

Postby kiki » Sep 2nd, '13, 15:32

No they're not, but apparently that's what they do when it's an unnatural death. He took pain killers, but he didn't overdose or anything.
kiki
Soldier
Soldier

Postby kiki » Sep 4th, '13, 16:09

^^ Me, too. I know her my entire life and I know what living hell she's been through so far but this shit tops it all. I wouldn't know how to live with myself anymore if I had to witness that. Her 12yr old daughter witnessed it, too - she's an absolute nutcase now. :( :(
kiki
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Afterparty