The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tattoos?

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: Tattoos?

Postby Spyder » Sep 23rd, '13, 17:04

I have two. Will end up with two half sleeves.

As far as recommending one no, you have to come up with that yourself brah
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby pomp4434 » Sep 23rd, '13, 18:08

Remember the Shady Devil on the back of The Re-Up and the County Hound EP by cashis? I got that guy on my back left shoulder, except I changed it a bit. Got it a few years ago
pomp4434
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby _Linda_1993 » Sep 23rd, '13, 19:31

I don't have any but my boyfriend has one on his thigh:

It's not finished yet.
_Linda_1993
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Chris_Provoke » Sep 23rd, '13, 19:51

pomp4434 wrote:Remember the Shady Devil on the back of The Re-Up and the County Hound EP by cashis? I got that guy on my back left shoulder, except I changed it a bit. Got it a few years ago

You mean the guy with a bandana over his face? You know that's Cashis, right?
Chris_Provoke
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Glightning » Sep 23rd, '13, 20:27

Slim shady across your chest would be GOAT
GO BEZERK!
Glightning
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kill You » Sep 24th, '13, 02:37

I have 4 tattoos. I really suggest getting something that means something to you. Something you won't have a problem with being on you for the rest of your life unless you get it removed or covered.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby pomp4434 » Sep 24th, '13, 03:06

Chris_Provoke wrote:
pomp4434 wrote:Remember the Shady Devil on the back of The Re-Up and the County Hound EP by cashis? I got that guy on my back left shoulder, except I changed it a bit. Got it a few years ago

You mean the guy with a bandana over his face? You know that's Cashis, right?

Not the cover of it man.... :facepalm

Im talking about the SHADY DEVIL FROM 06'
This is like a weird angel version but should spark your memory

Except with mine hes got no Horns/Tail/Wings/Pitchfork. I didn't like the devil shit for the rest of my life, so hes in a hoody with a microphone in his hand. Came out sick actually they did the mask perfect
pomp4434
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ChristinaE12 » Sep 24th, '13, 04:16

First suggestion.. Do what you like and only you like. What other people think or like doesn't matter. If you like a certain quote or lyric and it means something to you. That's cool. Doesn't matter if no one else gets it or relates.

Also.. if you're thinking of getting something. Sit on the idea a while. If its something you still want several months later then it must be alright.

Besides.. by the time most of us are older I'm sure getting tattoos removed probably won't be so complicated.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby StanBase » Sep 24th, '13, 09:52

Thanks for all suggestions and help guys! :y:
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chappy » Sep 25th, '13, 08:53

StanBase wrote:I'm considering getting a tattoo. Let me know if any of you guys have any suggestions, and any tattoos yourself.

I'm thinking bout getting an em quote. I know it's cheesy getting something like "lose yourself in the music" or "never let them tell you you ain't beautiful" etc.
What I want is a quote which indicates the fact that he came from nothing and blew up, or something like that. Kinda revelation and Cinderella man-ish kinda shit! :wave:

Well, ultimately its your tattoo and it's your choice what ya put on ya skin. Fuck what anyone else thinks you're not try'na impress them. Don't rush into gettin one cuz you'll probz regret it after about 5 minutes. Take ya time and go to different tattoo artists to get different ideas for desgins, and only get it if ya 100% sure ya gonna be happy with it.

I've got a tattoo myself, a tribute to my Nan and cousin. My Dad's an artist so got him to design it and it's fuckin awesome. Means more that my Dad had a part in too.
Howay The Lads!

But I made my way inside, past a thousand crazy eyes, then a friend took me aside said everyone here has a knife...
Chappy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jason M. » Sep 25th, '13, 14:28

_Linda_1993 wrote:I don't have any but my boyfriend has one on his thigh:

It's not finished yet.

That's kinda... horribuhl.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Sep 30th, '13, 00:32

Lyrics are tougher to decide on because, at least for me, my favourite songs by an artist change a lot and it's hard to pick just one. Plus vague tattoos work better because they can mean something to you without their meaning being obvious to everyone else. Though that does increase the likelihood that you'll have to explain why you have it to like 20 different dickheads who ask about it.

Also whoever the dude is who has a Ninja Turtles tattoo you're a fucking idiot and i hope you're saving up for the removal operation when you hit your midlife crisis hahahaha

Obligatory picture of mine:

Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Elision » Oct 6th, '13, 09:14

protip: don't get anything that has to do with any public figure (such as eminem) until they're dead, because they have every opportunity in the world to fuck up their entire legacy and make you regret having it, even if only in public. happened all over the place with michael jackson.

get something that's special to you, not somebody elses work. maybe something to do with your first mushroom trip or something.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Previous

Return to The Afterparty