The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Meditation Thread

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: Meditation Thread

Postby momentsgolden » Oct 31st, '13, 14:29

Elision wrote:
momentsgolden wrote:I do meditate sometimes. But the the type of meditation with a spiritual purpose.
interesting, can you elaborate?
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby momentsgolden » Oct 31st, '13, 14:35

Fuck!! Had just written a long ass reply and this stupid board ddnt deliver!

Anyway, long story short.... My purpose of meditation is to complete the 2 way nature of communication. Now, when you use words to pray (e.g. The Lord's prayer) you can only vocalize the needs and desires you have on a "worldly" or "material" level because you are using your brain. When you meditate, you can communicate with the spirit world, soul to soul. In that silence, God or the good spirit world can then talk to you in words your ears wouldn't be able to hear.

The method can be found in Greber's book- Communication with the Spirit World.
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby sneakerheadshady » Oct 31st, '13, 22:46

momentsgolden wrote:Fuck!! Had just written a long ass reply and this stupid board ddnt deliver!

Anyway, long story short.... My purpose of meditation is to complete the 2 way nature of communication. Now, when you use words to pray (e.g. The Lord's prayer) you can only vocalize the needs and desires you have on a "worldly" or "material" level because you are using your brain. When you meditate, you can communicate with the spirit world, soul to soul. In that silence, God or the good spirit world can then talk to you in words your ears wouldn't be able to hear.

The method can be found in Greber's book- Communication with the Spirit World.

This is interesting. Btw I always copy the message text for long messages before I submit just on case
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Elision » Nov 1st, '13, 01:29

momentsgolden wrote:Fuck!! Had just written a long ass reply and this stupid board ddnt deliver!
haha i've had that happen way too many times xD

momentsgolden wrote:My purpose of meditation is to complete the 2 way nature of communication. Now, when you use words to pray (e.g. The Lord's prayer) you can only vocalize the needs and desires you have on a "worldly" or "material" level because you are using your brain.
If we/nature are god under one collective consciousness (which is my experience thus far), what do you mean by your brain only having access to this specific frequency? Or have you actually witnessed an omnipotent entity that resides outside of our consciousness? never heard anything like this before :y:
momentsgolden wrote:When you meditate, you can communicate with the spirit world, soul to soul.
wait what do you mean 'the spirit world'? is this a specific location or just your term for untethered consciousness?
momentsgolden wrote:In that silence, God or the good spirit world can then talk to you in words your ears wouldn't be able to hear.
What if I told you that inner-dialogue is very common during any OBE? Do you explore in any other fashion, or just meditation exclusively?
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Previous

Return to The Afterparty