The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

10000th post Shout Out list (Updated)

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

10000th post Shout Out list (Updated)

Postby Francesco » Oct 19th, '13, 02:54

G'd up...

5000th post S/O
I started my 9th year on the forum last month... time fucking flies!
10000th post S/O
I'm about to finish my 9th & start my 10th year on the forum soon... time fucking flies indeed!

2005 Gang - The original crew...

TRshady
5000th post S/O
I remember the days when you were the role model & one of us posters on daily basis. Speaking of it I remember you said it gets emotional when we talk about the good old days a few months ago when we were catching up. 2005 was priceless! Where did all that time go? Thank you for everything homie... & Big ups.
10 000th post S/O
That new layout is crazy yo...
On another note we should talk... it's been a while. Holla back my brother. Salute.

$hadyBoy tillZdogg rocawear theunit_8 Jesse
5000th post S/O
I remember all of you early authorities too. You were following TRshady's lead in great manner. Unfortunately none of you lasted. I hope all of you are doing great, wherever you are! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
It would be totally shocking if some of you guys randomly came back & dropped a post outta nowhere after all these years... I hope it's gonna happen & I still hope all of you are doing great. Salute.

B.A.D.
5000th post S/O
You are a TR icon homie... one of the very, very early members who's still somewhat active as a poster in 2013. On top of it a great Mod & a very good music artist as well. My hat is down yo! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Not much has changed since the last time I shouted you out homie... It's incredible you're still somewhat active deep into your 10th year on the forum. #Team50 for life my brother. Salute.

Epidemik
5000th post S/O
You are the other legend from the very early days homie... I always liked you. I'm glad you still drop posts from time to time too. Keep it going my brother! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
It's so good you kept it going since the last time I shouted you out homie... You stilll drop posts every now & then. I'm glad we've interacted a few times for the last few months... & I'm sure we'll keep doing it! Salute.

yoshi
5000th post S/O
It's impossible for me to miss mentioning/praisng you while talking about legends from the early days... Many of us who came after you adore you. I'm glad you're still somewhat active too. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
It was fucking bananas when you came back with a bang not too long ago sis... it felt like 2005 when you started to post left, right & center outta nowhere. Unfortunately that didn't last long. Get it together & hit 20 large yo. I still adore you anyway... Always will! Salute.

AspirinE
5000th post S/O
Damn... You are the original G.O.A.T. man! You took over as TR's right-hand man & changed the game forever. You were always great as a poster as well. I miss you... I hope you'll be back one day. If you ever see this, PM me man. My hat is down. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Still not a word from you my brother. It's been forever... I hope you're doing great & I still hope you'll be back anytime soon. Definitely holla back if you ever see this. Salute.

Hunneh_Buns
5000th post S/O
I & probably a lotta other members miss you & love you... I hope you're doing great. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I'm so proud I made you come back & post that one time. It was fucking insane you came outta nowhere after all that time & dropped those few posts... Unfortunately you disappeared again after that. Come back again soon & let us know how you've been doing in the meantime little sis. Salute.

Slimm
5000th post S/O
Mine & my other favorite members' favorite member! Whatever positive I say about you won't be enough homie. I take a bow. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
It was something else when you were an active member my brother... you were definitely lifting TR up yo. I miss you! Salute.

walend BigBangBazinga
5000th post S/O
I'm so happy you two still drop posts every now & then... I feel good every time I see you guys back while looking at those distinctive Avi's you have from day one ! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I'm glad you guys were somewhat active around the time TMMLP2 dropped... As far as I know you guys, you are always going to come back & drop posts when Em's dropping a new album or whatever. Keep it coming. Salute.

*MIRANDA*
5000th post S/O
The original diva... I miss you a lot. I hope you're doing great! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Still not a word from you sis... Holla back if you ever see this sis. I miss you. Salute.

bg_pop
5000th post S/O
You were the original active Bulgarian member in 2005 & 2006. Unfortunately it's been years since the last time you posted. I hope you're doing great & I hope you'll be back one day homie. Holla back if you see this anyway. #SofiansForLife Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Still not a word from you homie... I still hope you're doing great anyway. Salute.

4D
5000th post S/O
I always liked you Fordie... I always like that crazy Avi too. lol Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I hope you're gonna come back with a bang soon homie... Just surprise us like you use to. Salute.

Ka0t1c
5000th post S/O
I miss you man... It's still good you drop posts every now & then but I wish you were more active. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
It'd be definitely better if you start to post again homie... Just do it. It's been a while yo. Salute.

TrueEmFan
5000th post S/O
Damn...It's nostalgia all over the place every time I check out that TRShady magazine you made in like 2008/2009 or whatever... Unfortunately you're gone for good! You should have stayed yo! I hope you're doing great wherever you are! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Damn...I'm so fucking glad you came back as EmsTrueFan around the time Em dropped TMMLP2. Most of it I'm glad we had the chance to catch up a little... Unfortunately you bounced again after that. Welcome back anyway. Salute.

Maybe
5000th post S/O
You're technically a 11-er 'cuz that's when you came back with your new account but we all know you're from the Original Crew so you defo gotta be shouted out alongside them OG's. I remember you're from before AspririnE changed your original name to McMaybe. Thanks for been helpful to me in your Admin days my dude. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Still not a word from you my dude... I mean Block said It's all good with you a few months back when we were catching up so I'm glad. :y: Come back & let us know how you've been yourself when you have the chance anyway. Salute.

claire01
10000th post S/O
As far as I remember, you & I came on in the same month way back when... As a matter of fact even just a few days apart.
It was so amazing you came back & stayed active for a week or so around the time TMMLP2 dropped after been away all those years. I'm glad I had the chance to catch up with you too. Keep coming back every now & then! Salute.

Fi.J.
5000th post S/O
It's been forever since the last time you've posted sis... I miss that banging Italian booty yo! lol Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Still & more... Salute.

mart85 Jay-19 Curious ThomasAguanis HAYZI Tomega Shadyluva $0R3@L Blackheart °[~CHR!$~]° MuNxMuN Ivy
R.A.W. DOPE Vettori matz LonniE lil_bayly Coccoa SNaKe pawel Speech ShadySpain

5000th post S/O
Shout outs to the rest of y'all original crew members I generally like, remember for whatever reason or am still in contact with. Keep it up & try to drop posts whenever you have the chance. :worship:
10000th post S/O
I still haven't forgotten any of y'all OG's! Holla back fam...Anyone! :worship:

2006, 2007 & 2008 - The second generation...

Sajn
5000th post S/O
Arguably if not surely the one who's contributed the most on the forum if we talk about behind the scenes & on the forum as a poster, a Mod, a G Mod, an Admin & what not. You've always been there when I've needed help & you've always given me answers when I've asked you about anything. Thanks a lot for all that! Big ups little homie!
10000th post S/O
It's still surreal to me that you're not an admin anymore yo. Blue doesn't even suit you God damn it... Redeem!
I'm so happy you're moving on with your personal life though & most of it I'm very happy to have a friend like you. I can't wait to meet you my brother... It's long overdue anyway. #G.O.A.T. Salute.

Melanie
10000th post S/O
I don't remember you from the good ol' dayz but I'm glad such early member is back & is that active... :worship: Keep it up little sis. Salute.

Kez SteveSpag ArabianShady
5000th post S/O
Outstanding members from the 2006 fam... I'm glad you guys drop posts every now & then. Big ups!
10000th post S/O
Kez & Spag still come & drop posts from time to time since the last time I shouted y'all out but ArbianShady has been outta here for a long time now. I hope all 3 of you are doing great anyway... Keep coming back whenever y'all have the chance. Salute!

C-Game
5000th post S/O
Damn homie... You're that legend who made the eternal thread... & a lot more than that. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Yo, I'm proud I made you come back outta nowhere & let us other Vets know how you've been homie... :worship: Keep that coming. Salute.

embm
5000th post S/O
I miss you girl... you've been a great member & news poster for all I know. We've PM-ed each other back in the day too. I hope you're doing great. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
There was that time you & I were about to catch up but it backfired & turned into a non stop catching up affair. lol
I mean It's so fucking obvious you need me on your team... You definitely play better when you have that real playa around you. I'll keep teaching you how to stunt yo! I'm very happy to have a friend like you anyway. Salute.

Le Tunisien
5000th post S/O
I'm glad you still drop posts from time to time Tuni! You're still very popular & easily recognizable member regardless of how active you've been as of late my dude. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
It was nice to see those photos of you & your girl a few months back homie... I'm still glad you come every now & then & let us know how you're doing. Keep it up my dude. Salute.

Block
5000th post S/O
It's been a while man... come back. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
It's great you came back & let us know how you've been homie... & You even posted some photos for us. Salute.

LilPimpTell'Em Chino562 ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, Hoopz Sophie s3nd!ke
TiFFany08 Hadez 848lu sinemm stevethetruth D@vid Flamez

5000th post S/O
Shout outs to the rest of the 2006 crew I generally like, remember or am still in contact with... I hope you all are doing great. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I still like all of you peeps... Any of you 06-ers more or less adds to the good memories from the good ol' dayz! Holla back fam... Anyone! Salute.

Chet Starr
5000th post S/O
Easily one of mine & probably many other members' all time favorite member... You're outta control Chet. lol Your posts are great & I fucking love your comedy shit! Come back with a bang as soon as possible homie... I miss you giant! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Damn... It doesn't even make sense you've been away for so long. You use to define the forum in a way for so long ya know. I hope you're doing great & I'm at least glad you drop posts every now & then little homie. Salute.

AJS2050
5000th post S/O
Thanks for any of your numbers updates homie... I love that & you always dig incredible stuff! You've been a pretty nice member overall too.
10000th post S/O
You're not as active anymore but I'm glad you still bring statistics every now & then. I'll always appreciate that my dude. Keep it coming. Salute.

macdaddy019967 Clockworx
5000th post S/O
I'll always miss you two. I hope you're doing great wherever you are. Big ups
10000th post S/O
Still... Salute.

Boston
10000th post S/O
It was amazing you came back after all those years... Thanks for letting us know how you've been doing & even dropping some photos for us my dude. Salute.

cityfan31
5000th post S/O
You are pretty cool yo... I'll still have to teach you how to stunt in the Football thread though. lol Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Dude you'd be way cooler if you weren't a City fan. lol Congrats for the Premiership title anyway. We'll definitely get you next year though. Watch! Salute.

Tash8
5000th post S/O
That Cali love is all over the place my dude. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I'm glad you & I catch up in the Vets section every now & then my dude. Keep it up. Salute.

Unscarred
5000th post S/O
You are the other Bulgarian vet homie... It's a shame we've never interacted on the forum to be honest. Holla back if you see this. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Still... Salute.

Robbie G
5000th post S/O
You were one of the most active members for a while at some point my dude... I've always liked you. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I'm glad you still find time to drop posts every now & then. Keep it up my dude. Salute.

James R. SoldierShady M-Pyre gutawafang

5000th post S/O
Shout outs to the rest of 2007 fam I generally like, remember or am still in contact with... Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Salute to all of you 07-ers.

Emadyville
5000th post S/O
My all time favorite member... Thanks for everything my friend. I miss the days when you were one of the most active dudes on the forum... I miss the days when you & I were PM-ing each other on the regular. Easily one of the greatest members of all time in general! I take a bow! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Still my favorite member... :worship: I'm so glad you & Menzo are best buddies & I most definitely enjoy your convos in your favorite thread. It's great you're more active than the last time I shouted you out. I'm happy you moving on with your personal life too. Salute my brother.

JAGODA
I can't believe I missed shouting you out when I started the thread at 5k my dude... :shakehead: I apologize. :y:
10000th post S/O
You're such a great member & a person JAGODA ... I & most likely many others have always liked you! :worship: D12 all day yo. Salute.

Slim Zaddy
5000th post S/O
I miss you homie... comeback. I hope you're doing great! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I hope you're doing great my dude... We haven't talked for a long time now but I know you'll contact me if you ever need me for whatever so it's all good. Salute.

bigray
5000th post S/O
I'm glad you're still super active Ray... keep that shit coming! You're a really nice member & I always liked you! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
You're still active... as a matter of fact your consistency has been incredible my dude. Keep it up. Salute.

mcZu Jumbo TripleNineThree
Fa-Q Jens14 Wreck Slill_Slim_Shady Heffernan

5000th post S/O
Shout outs to the rest of the 2008 fam I generally like, remember or am still in contact with... Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I always thought 2009 was the beginning of a new are on the forum so all of you 08-ers are the last from that second litter IMO. Salute y'all.

2009, 2010 & 2011 - The third generation...

himshadow
10000th post S/O
I love your contribution to the Shady Media sub section my dude... You've been on fire as of late. :worship: I generally like you a lot... & I've told you that. Keep doing what you've been doing my man. Salute.

AbramIsaac
5000th post S/O
My hat is down homie... you're easily one of the smartest dudes on the forum. I love your posts! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Naturally I miss those well put & informative posts of yours. Still easily one of the brightest TR members of all time. #TeamYela. Salute.

Menzo
5000th post S/O
Fucked up losers' worst nightmare... one of the greatest of all time. Seria A fan & D12's most vicious protector... ain't that some wild shit! I take a bow homie! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Damn... you've been flying high since the last time I shouted you out my brother. You became an admin, then was the first one ever to hit 30 large (comfortably past that already) & even won that Rap Battle contest. G.O.A.T. in the making... if not there already.
I'm proud of you & I happy to congratulate you for all that yo... I'm a little bitter but I have to congratulate you for Juve's thrid Seria A title in a row too. lol Keep doing what you've been doing my brother. Salute.

Spyder
5000th post S/O
You've been a good good member from day one & a good Mod since you've been appointed my dude. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
You haven't been that active as of late my dude... Redeem. Salute.

DƎRDYPK
5000th post S/O
The king of the one word/line posts... no doubt. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Fred Durst lol Salute.

Geno
5000th post S/O
The top poster... Swift's ambassador & D12's other protector on the forum. I see ya homie! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I love the many names thread my dude... :worship:
It almost doesn't make sense you're not active anymore though. Come back with a bang yo. I hope you're doing great. Salute.

Dr3
5000th post S/O
Easily the most active member for a huge period of time... very nice dude as well. Big ups little homie!
10000th post S/O
It totally doesn't make sense not to see your name while navigating the forum... I mean it yo. :shakehead:
I'm glad you're moving on with your personal life anyway though. :y:
You're my little homie so I'm glad we stay in touch & catch up every now & then. Salute.

UofLCard
5000th post S/O
You've been a great member from day one & and great News Poster & a Mod since appointed. Big ups little sis!
10000th post S/O
Congrats for graduating sis... Looking good! Keep it up. Salute.

EminemBase
5000th post S/O
You were never one of my fave members 'cuz your posts are always self centered & you're annoying at times but I can't deny your contribution to the forum. You're very good with words, technicalities & all that... plus those weekly updates you were doing at some point were pretty cool. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Yo, you did that 10K and a Break thread not long ago. I just hit 10k & I'm not feeling like leaving... Follow my lead & stay after you get there as well homie. Salute.

ArrineF
5000th post S/O
You & I became vets together & became good friends right after... Big ups.
10000th post S/O
What's up yo? We haven't talked in a minute homie... We definitely gotta catch up soon. Salute.

Mikey1990
5000th post S/O
The creator of one of my fave threads... keep them sales updates coming homie. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
You've been way less active but you've still managed to come & drops posts every now & then my dude. I still appreciate your contribution on the forum. Salute.

Elision
10000th post S/O
Thanks for contributing in The Epic Fail/Win thread my dude. :y: I appreciate it. Salute.

gvdz
5000th post S/O
You & I first interacted in the Football thread my dude... I figures. I like you a lot yo. Keep it up. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Dude, you've been slacking... Redeem! Salute.

BILI MikeNUFC
WicKid JustSilver venomous_volatile Alaine Eazy-GFX Banks OMEGA Pllumi flyingmonkey10

5000th post S/O
Shout out to the rest of the 2009 fam I generally like, remember or am still in contact with... Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Much love to all of you 09-ers... I hope all of you are doing great. Salute.

Trimss
5000th post S/O
You're everybody's favorite little homie... Yela's religious protector. I like you a lot.! Keep all that up! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Damn... I can't believe you've kinda lost a step too Trimssie. Get back on your super active shit yo. I'm glad you're still around anyway. #TeamYela Salute.

NicoleEM
5000th post S/O
I miss you the most sweet thing... on the forum & on Twitter. I hope you & your family are doing great! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I forgot to mention I missed you in my personal life too that last time I shouted you out. lol I'm glad we were able to catch up a little months ago & I'm glad you're doing great. I hope to talk to you soon. Holla back if/when you see this. Salute.

Guess_Who
5000th post S/O
One of my other fave girls on the forum... I like you a lot Guessy. Big ups!
10000th post S/O
I'm glad you're back & I'm glad you said you're doing way better in general. I've always loved talking to you & I love your posts in the Football thread too. :worship: Salute.

Innovation Lello Revolutionary
5000th post S/O
All of you are very active in the Football thread... but all 3 are my opponents in it. Damn. lol
Inno
you're pretty cool my dude.
Lello
I'm proud of you homie... be proud of yourself too!
Rev Game Of Thrones all day.
10000th post S/O
Inno & Lello had a bad Football season just like I did... :shakehead: Rev went through the roof though. lol I hope I'll keep seeing y'all posting in the Football thread next season too anyway. Salute.

Sam.
5000th post S/O
Pretty cool dude & crazy active at some point... Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I'm glad we had the chance to talk a bit a few months back my dude... most of it I'm glad you're moving on with your personal life too. :y: Keep it up. Salute.

Hamza1972
5000th post S/O
Thanks for bringing them stats on the regular homie... :worship:
10000th post S/O
Still... :worship: Salute.

Devil'sAdvocate
5000th post S/O
I see ya homie... :y: Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Welcome to the vets fam homie. Salute.

mdemaz
5000th post S/O
#Team50ForLife my dude... lol Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I'm glad you keep it going my dude.... It kinda looks like you leave at times but then you come back with a bang & catch up. Keep it up yo. Salute.

NextEpisode Revtone DanWS HereHere Fleka M15HKA TheGentlePlayer kiki Willy OneMic

5000th post S/O
Shout outs to the rest of the 2010 fam I generaly like, remember or am still in contact with... Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Thanks to y'all 10-ers who are still active & I hope all of you who aren't anymore are doing great wherever you are. Salute.

Ku53v
5000th post S/O
I consider you a close friend of mine little homie... & my Argentine connection too! Big ups!
10000th post S/O
Get ready my brother... Argentina is gonna fucking do it. We'll obviously have a lot to talk soon... Good luck in the meantime. #Brasil2014 Salute.

Eedee
5000th post S/O
I like you a lot homie... keep your raps tight! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I haven't talk to you in a minute homie... I hope we're gonna catch up soon. I hope you're doing great anyway. Salute.

CanadaPure
5000th post S/O
My man... I like you a lot too. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
#Team50ForLife yo! lol I'm just kidding my brother. I hope you're doing great CP. Salute.

Alex2012
5000th post S/O
I like you a lot sweetie... I love talking to you. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Wow... It's been a while. That last time we talked you said you were still looking for someone to please you... I hope you found him/her. lol I hope we're gonna catch up soon too. Salute.

momentsgolden
5000th post S/O
You're the master of that Tennis thread homie... I like you a lot in general too. Keep it up. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Dude, you've been slacking for a while now! Redeem yo. Salute.

Rollefsen
5000th post S/O
I like you a lot Rolly... You'd be perfect if you weren't a Real Madrid fan homie. lol I'm just kidding... Rep your team to the full. #TeamYela.
10000th post S/O
Congrats for the 10th CL title my dude... that was something else. :worship:
Roma in the CL next season though. Totti has brushed Real aside four times yo... It's gonna be crazy if him & Ron clashed next year. :worship:
Still #TeamYela

_Hawk_
5000th post S/O
I like you homie... You're thoughtful & your posts are well put, logical & informative. I wish you posted more often. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Still... Salute.

2PointOBoy
5000th post S/O
Thanks for bringing them stats on the regular my man. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
2Pointer get back on your bull homie... I need stats all the time yo. lol Salute.

Slim Fiasco
10000th post S/O
I love your creativity little homie. Most of your posts are interesting & informative. :y: Keep it up. Salute.

cheeseburger
10000th post S/O
Your comedy shit is something else my dude... :worship: I like you a lot in general. Keep it up. #TeamYela Salute.

Mr.DGAF
InsaneTRex94
Amaranthine SG.
12characters Man1x EG.

Shout outs to the rest of the 2011 fam I generally like, remember or am still in contact with... Big up.

2012, 2013 & 2014 - The newest generation...

TonyTilt
5000th post S/O
I see ya homie... Some of your photos you've posted are Win/Win material. lol #TeamYela yo. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
This ain't much changed since the last time I shouted you out my dude... You kept it going. That photo with them candies in the pool was great. Still #TeamYela... Salute.

Hage
5000th post S/O
You've been on fire as of late little homie. I'm so glad we have you! I like you a lot. Keep that up. Big ups.
10000th post S/O
You already are one of my fave member of all time little homie. :worship: I love your contribution to the forum. Keep doing what you've been doing. #Team50FofLife Salute.

Notalius
I'm sorry for not shouting you out when I first made this thread little homie... It wasn't intentionally anyway. :y: I'm now making things right!
10000th post S/O
You're my Serbian homie... even though as far as I remember you live or have lived in Austria. Keep doing what you've been doing yo... You've stayed active & relevant for a long time now... You've done great overall IMO. With other words.... I like you a lot yo! :y: Salute.

Never_Enough
5000th post S/O
Come stai amico mio? We haven't talked/interacted in a minute but I like you a lot in general little homie. You know how I feel about your favorite Football team though... Right? lol Big ups.
10000th post S/O
That last Cagliari vs. Roma game was fucking awesome my dude... Finally God damn it! I'm glad you still post little homie. Keep it up. Salute.

King Lance
5000th post S/O
You're the other great member that joined in '12 & have been on fire ever since... I'm glad we have you & I like you a lot too little homie! Keep that up yo! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Welcome to the Vets fam little homie! Keep doing what you've been doing. Salute.

StayWideAwake ImANoob MistaVijilantee kokasov Whitefox

5000th post S/O
Shout outs to the rest of the 2012 fam I generally like, remember or am still in contact with... Big ups.
100000th post S/O
Some of you guys are settling as household names already. :y: Keep it up! Salute.

Charlotte
5000th post S/O
You & I haven't talked/interacted much but I like you a lot in general little sis. You're a pretty cool new member. :y: You're the new Dutch diva on the forum too I guess. Keep doing what you've been doing! Big ups.
10000th post S/O
Congrats for been appointed a Mod little sis. :y: I just love your contribution to the Football thread. :worship: Like I've said many times I like chicks who are into Football. Salute.

Rafael F.K.A. N-R-G
10000th post S/O
I love your contribution to the forum my dude... esp. to the Shady Records section. Keep it up! Salute.

Raul
10000th post S/O
You're a great new member my dude... I like you a lot. Thanks for the stats updates & for your general contribution to the forum. :worship: Keep that up little homie. Salute.

DetroitSkills
10000th post S/O
You're an another nice, relaxed & a very good new member little homie. I love your general contribution to the forum as well. Definitely stick around. Salute.

Yoda
10000th post S/O
Thanks for all the articles you've posted & generally for your great contribution to the forum my dude. You're one of those relaxed & intelligent new members I like. Salute.

kasia
10000th post S/O
You are great new member Kasia . I'm glad we clicked from the very beginning. It's been months since I started to consider you a very, very good friend & what not. You're an incredible human been & you're ridiculously hot as well... not to mention you're a Pole chick. lol :worship:
I can't wait to meet you & rock parties off the hinges with you in Greece as we've planned. I'll always support you & your peeps & will always be there for you for anything. I'm fortunate enough to have such friend! Salute.

Calandre
10000th post S/O
Yo... I'm that asshole who corners you & pushes you to the limit! That's what makes you do better & better. It's like I'm doing it for ya... lol. I'm just kidding. I consider you a very good friend as well... even though you fight back every now & then damn it. I love your contribution to the Football thread... :worship: & I like you a lot in general. Not to mention I'm very proud with you... I love successful & humble people who fuck up the odds & make it where not many can do it. :worship: Salute.

Dorian
10000th post S/O
Thanks for bringing them stats on the regular homie. I definitely appreciate that. :worship: Keep 'em coming. Salute.

Shpongle
10000th post S/O
You're the king of The Epic Fail/Win & The LOL threads... You're generally on top of your game when we talk about comedy shit. :y: I love your contribution to the Football thread as well. I generally like you a lot little homie. Keep all that up! Salute.

Blogs McGooch F.K.A shadyblogger
10000th post S/O
Thanks for the contribution to The Epic Win/Fail Thread... :y: I appreciate it. I generally like you little homie.... Be nice to Calandre though. Salute.

IBasicallyRage fifflaren HeySamantha_ Britnee Shameek monobloss ShuttleDestroyer RSoares sergei sneakerheadshady TRickster

5000th post S/O
Shout outs to the rest of the 2013 fam I generally like, remember or am still in contact with... Big ups.
10000th post S/O
I'm so fucked glad some of you13-ers happen to be awesome peeps & nice new members. :worship: Salute.

Lexcy joshimura
10000th post S/O
Special shout outs to you two... You're the only 14-ers I've noticed so far. Keep it active. :y: Salute.

Trshady.com
5000th post S/O
TRShady is THE ONLY motha'fucking Hip-Hop forum I've ever been a member of... & will always be!
Salute & God bless all y'all TR-anians! TR wins! :worship:
10000th post S/O
We're Still here... almost 10 years TRShady now. We're build to last yo. Salute to all y'all true TR-anians. :worship:
I'll see y'all at 15... Keep it active!
Last edited by Francesco on Aug 2nd, '14, 11:37, edited 18 times in total.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Re: 9th year & 5000th post shout outs thread...

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 19th, '13, 03:00

Beautiful shout out, I cried a bit.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Just Silver » Oct 19th, '13, 03:04

thnx for the shoutout congrats :y: although imo 2nd gen shouldnt only be 2 years :o
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Francesco » Oct 19th, '13, 03:06

bigray wrote:thanks for the shoutout :y: and congrats to you bro :b:

You're welcome & Thank you too homie. :y:

CanadaPure wrote:Beautiful shout out, I cried a bit.

It came from the heart... Thank you too my man. :y:

Just Silver wrote:thnx for the shoutout congrats :y: although imo 2nd gen shouldnt only be 2 years :o

You're welcome & Thank you too JS...
The generation thing is subjective but that's how I often see the layers on the forum... leaders wise too.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Spyder » Oct 19th, '13, 03:21

Thanks for the shout man. Glad to see you active again
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Francesco » Oct 19th, '13, 03:23

Spyder wrote:Thanks for the shout man. Glad to see you active again

You're welcome Spy... :y:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Emadyville » Oct 19th, '13, 03:46

Congrats Francesco...you always were one of the members i respected the most. Always loved talking with you and damn, that shout out means a lot, it's really appreciated. I wish i was on more now as well, but real life is a bitch thats all I can say and you know this lol. Always supported you and always will homie, mad props my man!
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Francesco » Oct 19th, '13, 03:53

Emadyville wrote:Congrats Francesco...you always were one of the members i respected the most. Always loved talking with you and damn, that shout out means a lot, it's really appreciated. I wish i was on more now as well, but real life is a bitch thats all I can say and you know this lol. Always supported you and always will homie, mad props my man!

Thanks my brother... I appreciate all that to the full too. :y:
I know you're very busy... we've talked about that & I've always supported you about it.
One love my brother!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Emadyville » Oct 19th, '13, 03:54

good luck to you on the next 9 years and the next 5k!!!! next beers for you homie
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby King Lance » Oct 19th, '13, 03:56

thx for the S/O, love ya :smoking: :b:

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 19th, '13, 03:56

Congrats guy :beerchug:
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Francesco » Oct 19th, '13, 04:02

How the fuck could I've possibly missed UofLCard Fail!
Special solo shout out for my little sister! :y:

Emadyville wrote:good luck to you on the next 9 years and the next 5k!!!! next beers for you homie

Thanks again my brother... I'm on it! lol

King Lance wrote:thx for the S/O, love ya :smoking: :b:

I love you too little homie... keep doing what you've been doing! :worship:

DƎRDYPK wrote:Congrats guy :beerchug:

Thanks homeboy. :y: We've been slacking on that TinyChat thing as of late... haven't we?
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Fleka » Oct 19th, '13, 09:21

Keep it up, you are a cool member. :b:
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby momentsgolden » Oct 19th, '13, 10:04

That is how you make a shout-out!! Fuck all these lazy posers lol

Congrats bra! :b
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slim Fiasco » Oct 19th, '13, 11:06

That was awesome man, thanks for the shout out and congrats!

If you're learning how to rap, check out my tutorials - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165230

The Right Way To Be A Hip-Hop Fan - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168550
Slim Fiasco
Renegade
Renegade

Next

Return to The Afterparty