The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

i (no shit) almost got murdered in a hotel tonight

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: i (no shit) almost got murdered in a hotel tonight

Postby momentsgolden » Oct 21st, '13, 19:53

sorry dude.

So, which Tech song? Shadows on the Road? lol
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Epidemik » Oct 23rd, '13, 00:18

Elision wrote:thanks for all the love guys, i'm just thankful nothing happened to us.
Epidemik wrote:maybe it was just the acid.. and you were like.. in a safe place the whole time.. just trippin balls.?
hah, i've never been on enough to see stuff that wasn't there, lsd doesn't work like that. just warping and womping. modifies your depth perception and such. i imagine once you get to that point you wouldn't able to get up and walk in the first place. but once i got down into the street i was like checking if i had died and gone through some sort of threshold because it really felt that way. i was checking to see if my contacts were still in my phone and that the moon was in the right place and shit. really fucked up and eerie feeling, and the only reason i mentioned the acid is because i'm not sure how much of that "i'm going to die"/"am i dead" shit was from the drug, or simply my brains reaction to dealing with that much adrenaline for the first time. either way it's easily the worst feeling i've ever had. i mean yeah whatever i've had death experiences on mushrooms, and i've dealt with it a lot more than some other people, but nothing prepares you for having it forced upon you out of nowhere. i've always assumed my death would be a foreseeable thing that i'd be able to somewhat plan around, and come to terms with. but having to accept the end when 30 seconds ago you were relaxing with your best friend is a process that the brain just isn't wired up for. it's such a clusterfuck of emotion that there's no proper reaction. i'm just extremely paranoid and snappy now, and i wish my nerves would calm down and i could get some fucking sleep because my body is exhausted but my mind won't relax enough to rest.

people being able to inflict harm upon innocent things feels like a glitch in the system of life. sympathy is what defines us as human beings. i'm sick of hearing about how we should punish those who have done irreversible things, the thing already happened, and nature allowed it. Which is unfortunately our god. I hate this realm, or frequency, or whatever the fuck it is. What's the point of built-in compassion and empathy when you share planets with evil. sick of feeling like i should do something about it and then realizing i'm too small and temporary to ever make any lasting impact. the ratio of genuinely good, whole-hearted people to the selfish and greedy is impossible to overcome. It's just too easy to give into evil for personal profit to ever expect enough people not to. i don't know, i really need to get sleep, i'm just a fucking mess right now.

thats some deep and profound shit right there.
lol at least you kept your cool for the most part, and got out in one piece though. :y:
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Jason M. » Oct 26th, '13, 07:49

Don't stay at hotels where you get beat up by six guys for taking a walk.

But with your LSD shit, I'd be surprised if you didn't provoke them before and just forget it.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Oct 26th, '13, 08:28

Wait.....weren't you considering asking a waitress out?

But you've had a gf for a while?
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Elision » Oct 26th, '13, 14:40

Jason M. wrote:Don't stay at hotels where you get beat up by six guys for taking a walk.
It's an Extended Stay America in the river oaks area of houston. Not a 5-star luxury suite but it's a pretty nice place.
Jason M. wrote:But with your LSD shit, I'd be surprised if you didn't provoke them before and just forget it.
huh? what does LSD have to do with memory loss? it only effects the central nervous system. in fact it enhances/stimulates brain function. but even then what would i do to provoke that? i'm a really nice person.
CrashBand wrote:Wait.....weren't you considering asking a waitress out?

But you've had a gf for a while?
She cheated on me in august after about 4 years, long story.
Last edited by Elision on Oct 26th, '13, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby CrashBand » Oct 26th, '13, 14:43

Aight man, won't ask.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby sneakerheadshady » Oct 29th, '13, 14:19

Trilla wrote:Nothing wrong with experimenting with other drugs. Doesn't make you a crack head unless you're sucking dick for the shit.

:laughing:
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to The Afterparty