The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

i (no shit) almost got murdered in a hotel tonight

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

i (no shit) almost got murdered in a hotel tonight

Postby Elision » Oct 19th, '13, 13:58

copy/paste from my fb: (lyn = girlfriend)

10:00pm - 2 hits of blotter lsd and left for dinner
11:30pm - home
12:00 - lyn starts giving me anxiety, because she's just too talky and fast
2:30am - put on headphones and decide to take a walk outside to clear my head
2:30am - left my hotel room (3rd floor up) and start heading towards the stairwell at the end of the hall, once i got near it, i felt like someone was behind me, so i turned around and there were 2 black men, roughly mid-20's, one to the left side of the hall, one to the right, about 10 feet and 15 feet away from me, slowly creeping towards me, that's when i was like "yo, what the fuck is up? you guys alright?" that's when their door opened and 3 or 4 more black dudes walked out, and they started cornering me at the end of the hallway, they had their door opened for me and they were telling me to walk in, and they asked if i'd rather get knocked out first. i started trembling "please don't do this" as i started walking towards the room (thanks to the acid i had already accepted my death and left my body by this point, i had literally no feeling in my body or sense of myself, completely numb). at some point as i was walking up, i was walking passed the stairwell that i was originally coming for, and with every muscle in my body i pushed open the door and jumped down each flight of stairs, next thing i remember is finding myself in the middle of the street puking my guts out in the rain
2:35am - lyn comes down looking for me and i put her in my car and we got the fuck out of there

about to fall asleep at lyn's grandmothers, i'll update and reply to and questions when i wake up
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: i (no shit) almost got murdered in a hotel tonight

Postby Just Silver » Oct 19th, '13, 14:23

that sucks but why did they wanna beat u up
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Fleka » Oct 19th, '13, 14:40

1. Would you stop listening to tech if black guys whooped your ass?
2. Do you think that this Lyn set that up, those black guys to beat you up? Because, around 2:31 you get ambushed by them, you have a little talk and you run out. She comes out just 2-3 minutes later. Why didn`t those guys attack her? How did she get past them?
3. Did you lose your headphones?
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby EG. » Oct 19th, '13, 14:42

your life is intriguing
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Atone » Oct 19th, '13, 15:12

and y'all say my stories are far fetched? this guy's on acid gettin shoved into hotel rooms by a gang of black dudes for no reason

actually, that kinda sounds like an Episode of Oz
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Trimss » Oct 19th, '13, 15:14

Wouldn't be surprising because we know he's moving so the hotel thing is something we already knew. We also know he does drugs.

And he didn't try to act like he did something brave or anything. He actually admitted being scared shitless and thinking he'd die.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Elision » Oct 19th, '13, 15:57

Fleka wrote:2. Do you think that this Lyn set that up, those black guys to beat you up? Because, around 2:31 you get ambushed by them, you have a little talk and you run out. She comes out just 2-3 minutes later. Why didn`t those guys attack her? How did she get past them?
she came out to let me know that i had forgotten the room key, and she saw 2 of them on the way out (she went the opposite way towards the elevators)
Fleka wrote:3. Did you lose your headphones?
no they were earbuds, rather.
Trimss wrote:He actually admitted being scared shitless and thinking he'd die.
I always told myself that in a fight-or-flight situation where I knew for sure I was fucked, I would just act like the most hardcore badass ever to grace planet earth, on some wolverine jet lee monk shit. but let me tell you i'm so not that guy, i just lock up and tremble and it's actually really fucking with me now. i can't sleep.
Horsebot3K wrote:The acid makes me question this (no offense), but if that's true, what the fuck? Who did you piss off?
what does the acid have to do with anything? the only reason i mentioned it is because i believe it attributed to me completely going OOB/numb and accepting that this was the end. i thought i was about to take a stab wound or a bullet, and if so i wouldn't have felt shit. also i'm an extremely friendly/peaceful person that keeps to myself, and i had never seen these guys before in my life. so i'm not sure why they'd want me specifically. i feel like they were just waiting for anyone alone in the hall, it was definitely choreographed on their part.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Eedee » Oct 19th, '13, 21:20

Elision be leavin' yo
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Sam. » Oct 19th, '13, 21:21

If 6 niggaz stayed in a room, you'd prolly lock it.

Nah, seriously. Were you carrying anything expensive? Where you showing it of?
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Notalius » Oct 19th, '13, 21:35

Basedshady wrote:Six niggas in one room the first time Elision got tossed

Stahp basedgod, STAAAAHP :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Trilla » Oct 19th, '13, 23:19

Nothing wrong with experimenting with other drugs. Doesn't make you a crack head unless you're sucking dick for the shit.
mononym wrote:mononym approves Trilla

Tragic portrait of an artist tortured
Trapped in his own drawings

But in my head there’s a voice in the back and it hollas
After the track is demolished
I am your lack of a conscience

I’m your time that’s almost up that you haven’t acknowledged
Grab for some water but I’m that pill that’s too jagged to swallow
Trilla
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SliK » Oct 20th, '13, 01:01

So you're back with Lyn?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Recene » Oct 20th, '13, 19:40

Man... I don't even fucking know you, but I am really really glad you are ok and you survived that shit, never do drugs around places you don't know people.
"Murder you on the track like Tony Stewart!"
Recene
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Epidemik » Oct 21st, '13, 12:31

maybe it was just the acid.. and you were like.. in a safe place the whole time.. just trippin balls.?
lol. for real though.. id probly shit myself... on purpose.. nobody gonna rape a dude when he just shit all over himself..
okay for really real though... thats some freaky shit... glad you didnt get raped or beaten or whatever they had planned.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Elision » Oct 21st, '13, 15:58

thanks for all the love guys, i'm just thankful nothing happened to us.
Epidemik wrote:maybe it was just the acid.. and you were like.. in a safe place the whole time.. just trippin balls.?
hah, i've never been on enough to see stuff that wasn't there, lsd doesn't work like that. just warping and womping. modifies your depth perception and such. i imagine once you get to that point you wouldn't able to get up and walk in the first place. but once i got down into the street i was like checking if i had died and gone through some sort of threshold because it really felt that way. i was checking to see if my contacts were still in my phone and that the moon was in the right place and shit. really fucked up and eerie feeling, and the only reason i mentioned the acid is because i'm not sure how much of that "i'm going to die"/"am i dead" shit was from the drug, or simply my brains reaction to dealing with that much adrenaline for the first time. either way it's easily the worst feeling i've ever had. i mean yeah whatever i've had death experiences on mushrooms, and i've dealt with it a lot more than some other people, but nothing prepares you for having it forced upon you out of nowhere. i've always assumed my death would be a foreseeable thing that i'd be able to somewhat plan around, and come to terms with. but having to accept the end when 30 seconds ago you were relaxing with your best friend is a process that the brain just isn't wired up for. it's such a clusterfuck of emotion that there's no proper reaction. i'm just extremely paranoid and snappy now, and i wish my nerves would calm down and i could get some fucking sleep because my body is exhausted but my mind won't relax enough to rest.

people being able to inflict harm upon innocent things feels like a glitch in the system of life. sympathy is what defines us as human beings. i'm sick of hearing about how we should punish those who have done irreversible things, the thing already happened, and nature allowed it. Which is unfortunately our god. I hate this realm, or frequency, or whatever the fuck it is. What's the point of built-in compassion and empathy when you share planets with evil. sick of feeling like i should do something about it and then realizing i'm too small and temporary to ever make any lasting impact. the ratio of genuinely good, whole-hearted people to the selfish and greedy is impossible to overcome. It's just too easy to give into evil for personal profit to ever expect enough people not to. i don't know, i really need to get sleep, i'm just a fucking mess right now.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to The Afterparty