The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Hanging With Friends For The 1st Time In 2 Years

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Hanging With Friends For The 1st Time In 2 Years

Postby Atone » Nov 2nd, '13, 05:18

I havn't gone out to see friends since August of 2011, i kinda became Anti-Social and only really leave my house to go to wal-mart for food, or to the store to buy products for my pool, other than that i sit at home and listen to music, but, a friend of mine is throwing a Halloween/Birthday party tomorrow, and, like i said, i havn't seen this friend in 2 years. but she invited me, and was very, persistant in getting me to come, even offered to pay for a taxi since i didn't have a ride, but, i wasn't gonna let her pay $75 for me, (35 mile drive) so finally i found that there is a bus route that will take me to the college dorm.

So tomorrow will be like, a test for me, i mean, the 1st time i'll be in public, around people in 2 years, it's gonna be crazy for me, cuz 1. i don't drink, and 2. i don't trust random people, and there will be alot of drunk random people at this party, but i don't wanna be THAT GUY that is just sitting there, not talking to anybody, at a party lol, hopefully, things go well, and maybe i'll even get some numbers, even tho my trust issues will stop me from making any moves, but hey, it's gonna be fun as fuck, dressed up in halloween shit, i can, sorta be myself, idk,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Hanging With Friends For The 1st Time In 2 Years

Postby ladelsofgravy » Nov 2nd, '13, 05:25

i can relate. believe me. if i had a social life, i wouldnt be on here
TES > MMLP > MMLP2 > SSLP > Rec = Rel > Enc
ladelsofgravy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 2nd, '13, 22:37

Good luck man! :nonalcoholicb:

And somehow I balance socialness with this site lls @LG
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Norway kills » Nov 3rd, '13, 16:05

Atone wrote:i kinda became Anti-Social and only really leave my house to go to wal-mart for food, or to the store to buy products for my pool, other than that i sit at home and listen to music,

How do you earn money? :unsure:
Norway, blah, blah, murder, blah, blah, blood.

RUH! RUH! LIKE A DUNGEON DRAGON! :<
Norway kills
Soldier
Soldier

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 3rd, '13, 16:06

Norway kills wrote:
Atone wrote:i kinda became Anti-Social and only really leave my house to go to wal-mart for food, or to the store to buy products for my pool, other than that i sit at home and listen to music,

lls
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG

sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Atone » Nov 3rd, '13, 19:13

Norway kills wrote:

Me and my dad both have work from home jobs, i work for a company where i answer calls for a popular cell phone company (won't say who) and people call me to pay their bills, or if they have tech issues, pretty good job
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, to start things off, it took 2 buses and a 27 mile cab ride to get there, original plan was 3 buses, and i was told that morning by the bus compnay that THEY WOULD get me all the way there, well, the 2nd bus told me different AFTER i got all the way to the last stop, apparantly, on the weekends they do not head towards the college or cross the bridge i guess, so, i ended up taking the cab the rest of the way.

got there, ended up goin to the mall with my friend and her boyfriend, and then we got the alcohol, some drunk dude was walkin around playin music on his phone shouting lyrics to MMLP1, and saying WHITEY BE ON THAT SHIT, WHITEY BE ON THAT SHIT, had me crackin up lol.

Now, at the party, there was probably, 12, 13 of us? only 4 of which i already knew, i ended up drinking (for the 1st time since august, 23rd of 2011), and didn't have any crazyness or nothin went wrong.

I ended up having a long conversation with a beautiful girl from Peru, she is only here for 8 days, is related to one of the girls i am friends with at the party, but we sat and talked about Peru and how different things are in Peru and here, by this time i was already drunk but still able to hold convo, and she was great to talk to.

bout an hour later, some chick in a salure outfit (halloween themed party) sat down next to me pretneding to want an interesting convo, thank god some other dude got her attention and she went away with him cuz she was asking stupid ass questions, (and i later found out she was 16),

Everybody sat in a circle, one dude who brought his gutiar began singing random songs (even got into a acoustic singing version of Afroman's Because i got high, it was actually pretty funny.

i ended up getting a ride back with the friend with the guitar (he couldn't bring me because his car was full, but one of the girls stayed behind with some dude so he was able to drive me back home)

oh and yes, this was my 1st college party
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 3rd, '13, 22:14

Sounds like it was fun

sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Atone » Nov 4th, '13, 03:25

Was definitly a journey, but worth it,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 4th, '13, 16:20

Atone wrote:Was definitly a journey, but worth it,

:y: :) im glad you had fun fam

sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 5th, '13, 20:53

Atone wrote:I havn't gone out to see friends since August of 2011, i kinda became Anti-Social and only really leave my house to go to wal-mart for food, or to the store to buy products for my pool, other than that i sit at home and listen to music, but, a friend of mine is throwing a Halloween/Birthday party tomorrow, and, like i said, i havn't seen this friend in 2 years. but she invited me, and was very, persistant in getting me to come, even offered to pay for a taxi since i didn't have a ride, but, i wasn't gonna let her pay $75 for me, (35 mile drive) so finally i found that there is a bus route that will take me to the college dorm.

So tomorrow will be like, a test for me, i mean, the 1st time i'll be in public, around people in 2 years, it's gonna be crazy for me, cuz 1. i don't drink, and 2. i don't trust random people, and there will be alot of drunk random people at this party, but i don't wanna be THAT GUY that is just sitting there, not talking to anybody, at a party lol, hopefully, things go well, and maybe i'll even get some numbers, even tho my trust issues will stop me from making any moves, but hey, it's gonna be fun as fuck, dressed up in halloween shit, i can, sorta be myself, idk,

I thought I was the only one, only leave the house to go the match. :y:
TRShady's neighbourhood Spiderman!

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size.
Catches thieves- just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Afterparty