The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

extreme depression

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: extreme depression

Postby Growinup16 » Nov 10th, '13, 04:04

yupp... I do feel pathetic and I guess I am a bit melodramatic but dosent change the fact that im depressed and desperate enough to ask a messageboard like TR for help and expect it to work...ahhh... fuck my life
@KyleSpratt
www.youtube.com/kylespratt - Millions of views on a song called "Suicide Note"
Growinup16
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Boston » Nov 10th, '13, 04:11

Stop drowning in the self pity bro. Your a product of your environment. Do ya thing. Stay focused. Get yourself some help. Tr is not the place. If you really having issues like that PM me.
Boston
Soldier
Soldier

Postby iHeart » Nov 10th, '13, 14:11

I wanna hear about the house arrest.
“There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies that can ever be heard.
There are not more than five primary colours, yet in combination
they produce more hues than can ever been seen.
There are not more than five cardinal tastes, yet combinations of
them yield more flavours than can ever be tasted.”
iHeart
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 15th, '13, 21:00

Don't cut you're wrists or anything bro that is just more mess your mom will have to clean up.
TRShady's neighbourhood Spiderman!

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size.
Catches thieves- just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TonyTilt » Nov 15th, '13, 21:12

Growinup16 wrote:just feeling very lonely... on house arrest... long story, but no one to talk to in real life right now, so im here, whos out there..

Hey man I'm right there with you. I just got an OVI on Saturday (also long story) and I'm facing jail time (which is probably not going to happen) but I did spend that night in Jail which SUCKED. But depression comes and goes. I'm no stranger to it, I was suicidal for the longest time man and all I can tell you is that the thoughts, feelings, actions it causes will all get better. One day you will realize that life isn't that bad and there will be things that make you realize that down the road. It will probably even make you a stronger person having dealt with the mental issues you've dealt/ are dealing with. And were always here! :b:

Edit: after reading the other posts I guess we aren't always here because people on this forum like to act like they are perfect and haven't had problems and judge away.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Boston » Nov 19th, '13, 23:20

But on your other post... Kyle spratt.. I was around here when you did that. I listened to slim sellout and a few of ya other songs.. U got some talent bro, use that to release shit.. Werent u banned and ya boy was on this site droppin tracks too??
Boston
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ParasailingSaraPalin » Nov 21st, '13, 22:20

what did this guy do to get on house arrest?

and that kim story was hilarious to whoever posted it.

The best way to get over depression is get your feelings out there man. For me, it's writing and rapping. A lot of people around me think it's cheesy and kinda mock me for it, but whatever. I have no real way to express my emotions besides using hip hop as an outlet. Really if it's not your thing try something else, but you have to open up to feel better. Trust me.
Never_Enough wrote:I don't know bro, mayne you got an ultra rare Debbie Mathers Special Edition copy of the album
ParasailingSaraPalin
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Growinup16 » Nov 22nd, '13, 15:38

www.soundclick.com/spratt ---- "what ive found"
@KyleSpratt
www.youtube.com/kylespratt - Millions of views on a song called "Suicide Note"
Growinup16
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous