The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

GREATEST NEWBIE MEMBER (2013) (jinofthewind vs Gothamshady)

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: GREATEST NEWBIE MEMBER (2013) (jinofthewind vs Gothamsha

Postby Snakebeast » Nov 22nd, '13, 06:54

Horsebot3K wrote:
Snake897 wrote:CP is actually vijilance

we gotta stop him guys he's going to ban all of us

Your sig is delightful. I don't think I've told you that.

Thanks dude :flutter: python made it for me, it's so artistic and minimalistic

It's like Yeezus

Love your sig too btw Taylor :wub:

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CanadaPure » Nov 22nd, '13, 06:58

"Horsefam"

Lmfao
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby LIL_B » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:01

Horsebot3k honestly >>>>>>>
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Snakebeast » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:07

Horsebot3K wrote:
Snake897 wrote:
Horsebot3K wrote:Your sig is delightful. I don't think I've told you that.

Thanks dude :flutter: python made it for me, it's so artistic and minimalistic

It's like Yeezus

Love your sig too btw Taylor :wub:

Python makes the dopest graphics.

You like Taylor and Yeezus?! :wub: You are now officially part of the Horsefam.

Well, I really liked some songs on Yeezus and really didn't like some songs. Some are meh. But the concepts were interesting.

And I love Taylor Swift :wub: Kind of the minority on this forum doe :(

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:19

ParasailingSaraPalin wrote:Alright TR, here’s my final messaJe:

Seeing as I’m not welcome around these parts, I will be immediately banned upon posting this. But that’s okay and is very well expected by me, there are rules that I broke and mistakes that I made, and there is no turning back from the path that I chose. All I ask for simply is for this post to not be deleted as I have the courtesy to reveal that I manipulated the votes, and I would like everybody to see that.

I sometimes find myself returning to this place, and I don’t post anymore because every time I do it’s very apparent it’s me, seeing as I post in bold. It’s just a habit I’ve had from posting on forums for well over a decade, I’m a very bold person when I talk and I just feel it conveys my message online appropriately. I do come back every so often, I type my name in the search bar, both full, and four letter abbreviated, and I enjoy seeing I am remembered sometimes. Even if it is accusing somebody of being me or whatever, or just saying something at all, it always makes me smile. It actually makes me kind of happy I still have an impact after being gone for quite some time…

The reason I rigged the votes is because I wanted to win! I knew it would be the ultimate troll to eliminate the popular people as soon as possible, unfortunately the rules have changed and upon seeing my elimination- I will no longer allow you to waste your time, out of respect. Understand that this whole process involved a lot of my time, making many AOL, google and hotmail accounts, of which I have made 50 of… so I’d appreciate it if you respected my decision to not only attempt this, but confess this, and apologize for this. So I am sorry for doing it, but just try seeing it from my point of view.

I really did like posting here, I had around 600 posts. I just wanted to be a part of the community, but I guess some of you just couldn’t accept who I was. And that’s fine I guess, it’s the same way as in real life realistically. I’ll admit bigboss (RIP in peace) did egg me on and it just kept getting worse, and spun out of control until I just completely fucked myself and got banned. I’ve always rubbed others the wrong way… but I do miss this place, because there were some good times- but I realize I have to move on. I’m 24, I can’t sit on the computer all day, I have to start getting some fucking hobbies again. I’ve become so anti-social and it doesn’t even bother me. I do have friends, I do have girls, I don’t have much family, and I do treat them all like shit.. so not as many of them are around like they used to be. And that’s the twisted part, I’m aware of what I did/do and I just don’t fucking care. You think what I posted here was bad? Think about the shit I do in real life! I fuck my friend’s girls, I throw bricks through people’s windows who talk the slightest amount of shit about me, I get into heaps of shit constantly because I’m just fucking confused and angry. I think I may be a sociopath, or something. I had a rough childhood and I’m just a huge asshole. Most of my adolescence I was surrounded with negativity, and I guess it’s leaked a lot into my adulthood. I’m always between jobs due to either poor work ethics or a bad attitude. I’m really fucked up, but I’ve been coming to terms with it recently and am trying to change my life…It’s just hard you know. Anyways, enough about me:

My gameplan was as follows: I couldn’t get therapist to win in time as I didn’t have enough accounts. Thevipbro won strictly because of me. sofi and 4corners I didn’t affect because I knew they were no challenge for the more popular people. I helped yoda win because his name is funny. I destroyed Samantha because I knew she was a threat, and that Drax wouldn’t be later on in the game. I was asleep for the 5 rounds after, and I very well wish I helped The Batman win because he was hilarious. I’m glad Python won though because he’s one of the few people who actually liked me. And as you can all guess Charlotte lost all thanks to me. Honestly I have nothing against any of you despite my diss track, I just wanted to win newbie of the year, and am actually surprised to be on the list.

Now for the next part, I will address people from the diss track individually, because I just want to make peace about all of this, seeing as I haven’t done so yet:

Dear Sajn: I know what I did was inappropriate. I apologize. I can’t help but think I’m the reason registration closed, and now there is a new term agreement before sign up. I wish I was welcomed back here, but ultimately it’s your decision and I respect that. If I could change it I would, but I can’t. Just hear me out, I need to do this for myself.

Dear Geno: I really don’t have much against you, you seemed like kind of a prick at times and you were a mod so I had to target you. Nothing personal.

Dear Trimss: I remember you called me inbred once for something, as funny as I thought it was, I had to make you a target. Congrats on the green name.

Dear UofLcard: You were the first to respond to the animal cruelty I posted, that’s all really. Congrats on the green name too.

Dear Menzo: You’re a prick sometimes, straight up. But it’s just the way you are. You could call me an immature, obnoxious troll for doing all this… and you’d be right. But I do have respect for you now after your previous post in this thread when things weren’t going everybody’s way, and I know you’re not a bad guy- I guess we just clash. You keep banning me, and I know you’re just doing your job. No hard feelings.

Dear Crashband: You’re actually a good poster. Keep it up.

Dear Almostlity: Your posts aren’t the upmost shitty, I only targeted you for saying something about me after I was banned, can’t remember what and it was probably not much.

Dear AbramIsaac: I targeted you for saying something about me after I was banned too… not much to say you don’t seem like a bad person.

Dear Canadapure: I like you man, I miss your Tom and Jerry avi. Congrats on the purple name.

Dear Python: Thanks for the shout out, you don’t owe me anything man- I owe you for the support. I’m glad you cleaned up your act and people like you now…. Kinda wish I had that going for me too, but I don’t. Anyways keep in touch if you ever want, you got my youtube.

Dear Devil’sAdvocate: I actually find your posts really funny, but you said something about me after I was banned and just had to target you. You’re cool though. ‘Devil’sAdvofaggot’ LMAO.

Dear Aone10: I don’t see you post that much, sorry for forcing you to lose in your first round- you were actually meant to win. Although, not too sure if Aone and Aone10 are the same person…?

Dear ibasicallyrage: You seemed to really hate me for ruining your thread with that animal cruelty… sorry about that.

Dear DerdyPK: Your name was so fun to rhyme I couldn’t not target you. I actually originally thought I got the beat from ChetStarr so I dissed you and then realized I gave Chet credit instead of you, so I edited it before uploading (thanks to BasedShady for helping me fix that mistake as I couldn’t view the subforum where it was posted after I got banned).

Dear bigray: I thought you were from Oakville because you posted something related to ribfest and I just assumed whichever date it was posted was the one you went to. I also wanted to talk shit about Oakville so that’s why you got it. Anyways, I really didn’t like you at first but you don’t seem like a bad dude. Your posts are good, so I really targeted you for no reason I guess, you probably just said something about me after I was banned…

Dear Charlottemathers: Sorry for making you lose, I knew you’d be a big competition. In my diss track the only reason I targeted you because you were popular. You’re actually a good poster and I just wanted to apologize. Congrats on the green name, you deserve it.

Dear HeySamantha: Sorry for making you lose too, you were just going to be competition. No hard feelings, I hope you don’t take it personal. Also I only dissed you because you were popular and I thought it would get some backlash, plus you’re from Nova Scotia and I just love targeting Canadians, haha.

Dear Guess_who: I don’t really see you post anymore. Anyways yeah nothing personal I just grouped all of the female posters together to get them out of the way. You three are the most polite people on the forum, I just wanted to stir up shit, sorry I guess.

Dear Painkiller: Sorry for shitting up your thread man, I completely fucked it up. All your hard work was just corrupted. But hey at least I’m here to tell you the truth, I hope you don’t take it too hard. I really have nothing against you, but when I saw my name posted from the search bar I just had to get in on this, I wanted to win for the glory. I want people to remember my legacy, legacy, legacy….. yeah…no. Anyways, I got nothing against you- you were my boy for a while. Take it easy homie. Till we meet again perhaps.

Dear Hesky: Believe it or not, you’re actually my favourite poster here. Those throwaway bars had me laughing so hard. I actually did make a diss track for you. What I did was recorded your lines in a really nasally nerdy voice, threw in a few extra punchlines and claimed to be you, then made a verse of my own to diss you, and then diss myself, and then I put it over the Funk Volume 2012 beat. I didn’t feel like uploading cause…eh I dunno it was mostly a complete joke to diss myself and pretend to be you aswell. I’m kinda over it all, also I thought you’d all just hate on me for wasting my time...But look at all the time I’ve wasted writing this, manipulating the votes, and creating accounts…jesus man I’m really fucked up….. too much time spent on 4chan I guess. I really should rethink my shit over. But respect for hitting me back, it was proper and I’m glad you helped my ghost live on a bit longer. Sorry for sending you the horse dick too (amongst other members), I just wanted to get some shock value. Anyways yeah, you’re cool bro!

Dear TonyTilt: Your name was my favourite to work with, yeah I know I called you a MILF which made it even better. Nothing against you, I think I targeted you because you said something about me after I was banned. But yeah you’re a good poster.

Dear Steve Spag: I dunno why you hated on me for posting in bold

Dear Hage: I really didn’t have much bad to say about you, I only targeted you because you must’ve said something after I was banned. I kinda liked you….

Dear SliK: I really didn’t have much bad to say about you either, I only targeted you because you must’ve said something after I was banned. I kinda liked you too….

Dear Alex2012: lol I have no idea how you got my MississaugaMissions page, or even why you kept it, but yeah- nothing to really say bad about you.

Dear Revolutionary: You were the last person on my list, you said something just as I started recording, I think it was on the fourth or fifth day of the countdown… and I didn’t have time to jot notes about what I was gonna say about you so I just decided to let you get a pass, but I couldn’t exclude you because you did say something. No hard feelings.

Rollefsen: You’re a pretty cool person. I’m glad you were feeling my diss track, and sorry for shitting up your thread. But I think you of all people can have a real good laugh about this. Too bad we never got to know each other.

Diazepam150mg: You seem cool, I wish I was still around to get to know you, and I wish you were here during the time I was.

Raul-valentine: you seem cool, but I’ll probably never know to the extent.

Sneakerheadshady: you seem cool too, again- farewell.

Horsebot3k: you seem cool, but I can’t help but think you’re one of the banned members undercover. Heh.

Kill You: Why the fuck were there so many people out to get you? I saw some bullshit threads like how you ask a girl out or something, stay strong man don’t let that shit get to you. I respect you.

BasedShady: I hope you see this. RIP in peace homie, nothin’ but love over here. NWO for lyfe fam.

LIL_B: You’re a riot man, I’ll never forget the time you said you wanted to suck mr.charrington’s dick. See you in the afterlife, NWO for lyfe… finna shed a tear in 1 sec.

Bigboss: RIP in peace brother, until we meet again.

That’s pretty much all there is to say, I got it all out. Take it how you want.

As gay as this is gonna sound, mmlp2 has been opening up my eyes a bit and I just have a lot of stuff to deal with and come to terms with. I always knew I was initially going to reveal myself as the master ruseman behind this whole charade but I never knew it would be this early, anyways- please don’t delete this confession. Leave it here, I want everybody related to just read it, link people to it if you have to, I just want to make peace and move forward. No it wasn’t Hopsinshadie, or the Batman, or aftermathers, or trilla, or vintageslimbish, or mononym, and I am not any of the above.

And remember if you ever post my old name in full, or abbreviated, I’ll be looking up from heavens with a smile. Don’t forget me everyone, I won’t forget you guys.

RIP in peace.

Gonna quote this so everybody knows what hàppened
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Snakebeast » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:26

Horsebot3K wrote:
LIL_B wrote:Horsebot3k honestly >>>>>>>

:worship:

Snake897 wrote:Well, I really liked some songs on Yeezus and really didn't like some songs. Some are meh. But the concepts were interesting.

And I love Taylor Swift :wub: Kind of the minority on this forum doe :(

I can appreciate that. So many stans seem to arbitrarily despise Kanye, so I like reading anything positive about him here.

Taylor is my favorite celebrity. With each album, she evolves her sound a little more while also improving as a lyricist. She's also one of the most beautiful women in the world and she seems like a chill person you could be friends with. Having the same pop star as my avi and sig might seem like a gimmick, but I'm entirely sincere about the dopeness of one Ms. Taylor A. Swift.

Her performance of Lose Yourself :wub:

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Notalius » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:33

jin

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby CanadaPure » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:46

Menzo wrote:"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" - Snake

CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Snakebeast » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:50

CanadaPure wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) All aboard the rape train

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Eedee » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:51

Snake897 wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) All aboard the rape train

Shhhh
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:53

Charlotte Mathers: the consummate professional.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby CanadaPure » Nov 22nd, '13, 07:55

Eedee wrote:Charlotte Mathers: the consummate professional.

This is how I actually read her post though:

Charlotte Mathers wrote:What's going to happen now?

And dont worry vijilance, lmao, you're just a fucking loser making 90 accounts to screw up a forum game.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Previous

Return to The Afterparty