The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

medicational problems

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

medicational problems

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 12th, '13, 11:29

Okay so Ive bden having these issues all my life being that one kid in class who never could shut up etc. I was the wildest, noisiest and for the most the smartest.
These tendensies is okay when being a kid but it seems to interfeir with who I am to much as an adult.
It makes my temper shift violently. I can get pissed of in a blink of an eye and smash something to peices, be furious about it for a while and then everything is okay.
It also effect my consentraiton skills. If I dont find my mission funny, nessesary or logical I have huge trouble completing it.

This has put me in a lot of troubles through out life. Just a couple of months ago I climbed up on a big tractorthingy and kicked in the window on that fucker cause he was threatening me, my dog and my friend. We were taking pictures of our cars on a closed road and he came at full speed at us, furious about us being in the way. That made me go berzerk. So that led to policeinvestigation and now I risk picking about 20 grand out of my pocket for this shit.

Anyway, ive gone through physical investigation and the doctors say I have a mild form of adhd. The conclusion made me happy cause Ive always known there was something "wrong".
Ive been waiting for my medication for over a month now and yesterday I had enough.
I went to the doctor and they gave me Atarax.
This shit flattens me. Makes me a living zombie. Cant keep my eyes open, cant show emotion, cant work, cant acomplish anything. Just stare at the wall.

Just wanted to share cause I dont have many people to talk to. My girlfriend supports me ofcourse but she doesnt know how its like you know. Parents are parents, who cares. And I tend to keep friends in the dark.
Its easier to share on a forum with anonymious people.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Re: medicational problems

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 12th, '13, 16:31

I can sort of relate to this because i was prescribed SSRIs a couple of years ago and they were knocking me the fuck out to the point were i just felt like sleeping all the time. So i had had my dosage decreased and it worked wonders.. maybe you should try that
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 12th, '13, 17:16

bigray wrote:You are soft bruh.....I destroyed my whole friends front yard who has a wife and kids because he owed me $50.

:o ... :confusion:
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 12th, '13, 17:44

Charlotte Mathers wrote:Just wait a little longer, maybe they are just side-effects for now

Good point actually, certain medications can take upto a month before they start working properly. My side-effects never subsided but it may be different for op
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 12th, '13, 19:10

yoda you can call me wrote:
Charlotte Mathers wrote:Just wait a little longer, maybe they are just side-effects for now

Good point actually, certain medications can take upto a month before they start working properly. My side-effects never subsided but it may be different for op

You two are right. But Ive looked into these pills and it doesnt get better down the lind from what ive read.
Doctors seem to prescribe these to lure their patients into getting well. For most patients their just placebo and theyre not addictive.
Im going to let these fuckers wear off so I can show emotion when i go to the doctor.
As it is now a dead corpse shows more emotion than me lol

Haha bigray, you seem to have some kind of problem too. I feel you on that but i dont go that far. One chair may fly or there may be a hole in a door but thats it.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 12th, '13, 22:03

I was on Citalopram and i slowly started weaning myself off them, I didn't experience any shit from it though..
What is Cataplexy?
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Elision » Dec 15th, '13, 07:49

You don't need medication, you need to grow up and stop throwing fits.

edit: And there's no such thing as ADD/ADHD, they're both definitively fictitious diseases - they're excuses. Which makes me question your "doctors".
cheeseburger wrote:the smartest
:laughing: 'medicational' isn't even a word. fuck outta here
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 15th, '13, 14:20

Good job picking on a person who doesnt have english as his first language. Makes me see why youre so beloved here.

Oh and ADD/ADHD is real... Why wouldnt it be?
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Dec 17th, '13, 04:38

Menzo wrote:Of course ADD/ADHD is real.
cheeseburger wrote:Oh and ADD/ADHD is real... Why wouldnt it be?
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/father-of-ad ... lf-a-liar/
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '13, 06:19

That really don't prove much of anything.. Who cares what they call it.. The symptoms are most definitely real. And I could tell you I know first hand and was "diagnosed" as ADHD this past year. And I'm also into my Adulthood. It's not just something kids can suffer from.

ADD/ADHD is definitely real though... But do a lot of people get diagnosed as they are, even when they aren't... Of course. But that comes down to irresponsible people. Teachers, Schools, Guidance, Doctors.. And some just don't understand there is more to ADHD than just being "hyper". But this happens in that field all the time. With any illness/disease.

It's much more complicated than it's perceived though. That's for sure.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '13, 09:28

If ADD/ADHD isnt real than no physical illness is real. And drugs have no effect on you.
What the fuck are you talking about Eli? What makes you so sure Cancer is real then?
Seems like you woke up on your bad side.. "Medicational problem" sounded right to me as my problem was about my medication. But oh well I guess its "medical problem", big deal. Douchebag...

If you can control your ADD/ADHD its great cause you can become really good at what you love. It makes you 200% engaged in whatever you do. The problem for me is that if I get stressed during doing what I love it makes me so pissed. Just a simple thing as trying to listen to the radio or watching a movie and someones bothering me drives me absolute crazy.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Dec 17th, '13, 19:35

cheeseburger wrote:If ADD/ADHD isnt real than no physical illness is real. And drugs have no effect on you.
cheeseburger wrote:What makes you so sure Cancer is real then?
what the i don't even...
cheeseburger wrote:I get stressed during doing what I love it makes me so pissed. Just a simple thing as trying to listen to the radio or watching a movie and someones bothering me drives me absolute crazy.
This is called throwing a tantrum. Stop doing it. Fixed. How are you comparing this to cancer? I'm not being a douche I just don't see how you could possibly think this is anything more than a mental speedbump in your personality.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '13, 22:19

Hah oh lord. It wasnt untill my mid 22s I got it on paper that I actually have ADD, it hasnt even crossed my mind until this year. Why would I let myself be this way all my life if there wasnt anything wrong with me? Come on man, thats disrespectful.
To be honest youre changing your attitude quite alot now.

This was douchy
Elision wrote:edit: And there's no such thing as ADD/ADHD, they're both definitively fictitious diseases - they're excuses. Which makes me question your "doctors".

Oh and I read that link. Complete pile of bullshit. If you cant see that than I dont know what to say. Its obvious its just a filler for a news site...
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Dec 18th, '13, 03:21

cheeseburger wrote:Why would I let myself be this way all my life if there wasnt anything wrong with me? Come on man, thats disrespectful.
I didn't say there wasn't anything wrong with you. I'm saying you don't need medical attention to fix it, you need to grow up.
cheeseburger wrote:To be honest youre changing your attitude quite alot now.
What? no i'm not :unsure:
cheeseburger wrote:This was douchy
Elision wrote:edit: And there's no such thing as ADD/ADHD, they're both definitively fictitious diseases - they're excuses. Which makes me question your "doctors".
dude read your post back to yourself. you're over here talking about kicking in a dudes window right after deeming yourself as notably intelligent. You're the definition of a douchebag. my response was perfectly just.
cheeseburger wrote:Oh and I read that link. Complete pile of bullshit. If you cant see that than I dont know what to say. Its obvious its just a filler for a news site...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=adhd+fictional+disease
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 18th, '13, 04:37

Yeah but for every page you can post "showing" that ADD/ADHD is fake there are just as much to show it's real.

Like real "scientific proof" that says it's real..

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/202997.php
http://www.lifespan.org/articles-and-ti ... myths.html

I don't quite understand how you can say it's not real though.. And not sure at what you are really basing it off of.. I could understand if you were to say how the doctors label it and it's brought up isn't necessarily based on truth. But, again, the actual symptoms of ADD/ADHD are most definitely real. Just like any Chemical imbalance. Shit can fuck you up quick. But I truly believe there's a lot more to be learned about and things we quite don't know or have came to understand yet. Such is life and most Mental Illness. It's much more complicated than people think.

I will agree on the fact that way to many people use it as an outlet and say children have it when in fact they probably don't. Which, therefore, causes a whole other issue in and of itself. But, I wouldn't go as far to say that the whole thing is a lie and people can't/don't/won't suffer from "it".

You being the type of person who suffers from Depression/Anxiety.. I would have thought wouldn't be so naive, but much more acceptable. That would be like me saying people who suffer or are susceptible to depression are just weak minded. That it can't be a real disease. Label them crybabies who can't deal with or accept there emotions. What really sucks about that, is there are way too many people who actually believe that, though.

Oh, and Depression/Anxiety usually coincides with ADD/ADHD. Interesting, if you ask me. Mental illness as a whole is underrated and a lot of people go undiagnosed or at least misdiagnosed. It's sad really. Which, this is what I mean by it being much deeper than just what appears on the surface.

See, It's pretty much the same exact thing. But different ends of the spectrum.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to The Afterparty