The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Drugs.

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: Drugs.

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 23rd, '13, 03:48

I swear to god you complain about every fucking thing. I'm sorry for your loss, and your concern to those on the forum, but fuck man, when does it stop?

And the shit you said about what's the point in writing if you're not going to do shit with it, I mean, come on man, some people do it for fun, not everyone needs to jump the fuck up and start recording everything.
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 23rd, '13, 03:57

guiltyhiphop wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:I swear to god you complain about every fucking thing. I'm sorry for your loss, and your concern to those on the forum, but fuck man, when does it stop?

And the shit you said about what's the point in writing if you're not going to do shit with it, I mean, come on man, some people do it for fun, not everyone needs to jump the fuck up and start recording everything.

I've complained once :laughing:

I don't actually think I've complained before, I'm being honest.

I'm just sick of Silver fucking complaining all the time about how hard his situation is.. then all he does is fucking talk about the drugs he's taking. Do you even honestly know who I am? I hardly ever complain.

Lol Alright I'm sorry I went off.

And yeah Silver is getting a little annoying with that stuff.
I know who you are. Lol
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Dec 23rd, '13, 04:31

I only smoke weed. Let people do that other unnatural shit though. Even alcohol is more of a drug than weed is lmao.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby AbramIsaac » Dec 23rd, '13, 04:55

Eh, people do drugs.

I'm not sure who you're talking about doing horse tranquilizers (sounds god awful) but most people here aren't that adventurous. There are some that like to brag about taking pills, but I don't see that as any different than bragging about how much you drink. They're both damaging to your body in excess, and they both have addiction potential. Neither make you cool for doing them.

A lot of the drug conversation I've seen is more of an informative thing. At least, that's the type of conversation I'm interested in. I'm all for people doing whatever drugs they want to do, as long as they're informed about them. Knowing that while Molly and Ecstasy are both supposed to be MDMA, but often are not, is one of those discussions. Why taking too many muscle relaxers can kill you, and why benzodiazepine abuse for extended periods of time are some of those discussions. These are all good things to know. After all, if you're going to do drugs anyway, you might want to know the risks beforehand.

Beyond that, the only drugs that are talked about here very much are psychedelics. Since people don't spend all their money on them, or tend to think there's something badass about them, I don't think that's what you're talking about. Anyway, while I agree with the spirit of what you're saying, I think this really does have more to do with one member than you might be letting on in your original post.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Despicable » Dec 23rd, '13, 05:06

I normally smoke hash or weed everyday but ive been clean for a week now and its fucking terrible.
My dealer is empty,hate when that happens.

If he doesnt get something in by tomorrow im gonna buy alcohol.I almost never drink,its like 9 or 10 months since i last tasted anything related to alchol so i bet i will get hammered on a 6pack.Lol
Cry babies,maybe my way that i use words is loose
but you turds better be careful how you choose yours
Cause feelings scar,but egos bruise worse
And the truth hurts,shit no wonder youre sore losers
Despicable
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Just Silver » Dec 23rd, '13, 15:28

Lol if any thread was dedicated to me it's this
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby LK5 » Dec 23rd, '13, 15:32

Do Dope Fuck Hope
LK5
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Dec 23rd, '13, 15:34

Charlotte Mathers wrote:
Just Silver wrote:Lol if any thread was dedicated to me it's this

Silvervention tho

Touche
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Just Silver » Dec 23rd, '13, 16:27

Ok :(
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby StanBase » Dec 23rd, '13, 16:40

IBasicallyRage wrote:I swear to god you complain about every fucking thing. I'm sorry for your loss, and your concern to those on the forum, but fuck man, when does it stop?

You basically raged.
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 23rd, '13, 16:57

StanBase wrote:

You basically raged.

L o l
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Elision » Dec 23rd, '13, 18:40

Natural psychedelic use coupled with mediation has been a vital part of human evolution since the dawn of man. Owning a body and not exploring consciousness is like owning a car and never leaving your garage. You're telling me that although nature gives us full access to realms of infinite knowledge that have existed all around us forever, you're not going to participate? Avoiding nature is a difficult way of life, and you can spot people who lack contact with these realms as easily as you can spot those who eat too much McDonald's.

I'm truly sorry for your loss, but X is a dirty, dangerous party drug that should be avoided. Don't put harmful things into your body is the lesson to be learned - but you don't get to group every mind-altering substance into the same category because the fact is most natural substances are impossible to overdose on. Shit even LSD is less harmful than unfiltered tap water. Be safe.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Just Silver » Dec 23rd, '13, 18:59

If you haven't done it then how are you exactly sure what your saying is true
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Just Silver » Dec 23rd, '13, 19:02

Hage wrote:
Just Silver wrote:If you haven't done it then how are you exactly sure what your saying is true

Why are you implying that I have never smoked weed ? I have smoked weed, wasn't my thing just like regular smoking isn't my thing. I personally find it a huge waste of money.

Cause I thought u didn't that's all :sweating:
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Elision » Dec 23rd, '13, 19:08

Hage wrote:( weed IS addictive )

Marijuana is not addictive. Not sure how else to put it. :-k

You can smoke every day for years and quit cold turkey and you'll have 0 side effects, your body simply doesn't develop any type of addiction. As for your neighbor, he sounds like a cunt. This has nothing to do with weed. It also may be worth noting that when you smoke as much as you claim he does, you develop a tolerance to the point that you hardly feel anything when it's in your system.

edit: and can we stop saying "drugs"? Drugs is anything from tylenol to heroin. It's way too general for this discussion. Be more specific.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to The Afterparty