The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Help me with the meaning of one phrase, please

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Help me with the meaning of one phrase, please

Postby Whitefox » Feb 15th, '14, 19:55

The Circle of Bosses (C.O.B.) is a network of people that amass prosperity and happiness by reinventing the term “boss” into a life elevating philosophy – meaning that an individual, without being cut-throat, can be the “boss” of his/her destiny.

With the fruits of labor the doors to success become wide open. No matter your income or social status we all share the same connection, we want success.

C.O.B is the next BIG EPIC movement in the Music, Film, Television, & New Media industries. You better get our rookie cards now because the price ain't coming down. Ssuut Ssuut C.O.B.

What does "rookie cards" mean? I know its the baseball cards or whatever, but I dont understand how is it connected with the meaning in this sentence. And also, what does "ssuut ssuut" mean?
#encorefam
Whitefox
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Help me with the meaning of one phrase, please

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 15th, '14, 19:58

To invest in them now, because it'll be worth more in the future maybe
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Whitefox » Feb 15th, '14, 21:44

PAINKILLƎR wrote:To invest in them now, because it'll be worth more in the future maybe

#encorefam
Whitefox
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TonyTilt » Feb 15th, '14, 23:10

Whitefox wrote:The Circle of Bosses (C.O.B.) is a network of people that amass prosperity and happiness by reinventing the term “boss” into a life elevating philosophy – meaning that an individual, without being cut-throat, can be the “boss” of his/her destiny.

With the fruits of labor the doors to success become wide open. No matter your income or social status we all share the same connection, we want success.

C.O.B is the next BIG EPIC movement in the Music, Film, Television, & New Media industries. You better get our rookie cards now because the price ain't coming down. Ssuut Ssuut C.O.B.

What does "rookie cards" mean? I know its the baseball cards or whatever, but I dont understand how is it connected with the meaning in this sentence. And also, what does "ssuut ssuut" mean?

Lol ssut ssut is what Crooked I says, "ssut ssut, COB!!!" is usually what he says. Think of it as stuttering on the C in COB.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Return to The Afterparty