The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What's your OCD?

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: What's your OCD?

Postby Eedee » Apr 8th, '14, 23:29

Devil'sAdvocate wrote:
Eedee wrote:I can't set my alarm on nice round numbers. It always has to be like 3:07 or 5:49 or something.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

we bro's? :sweating: :p

Get in my pants. Now.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby shadyblogger » Apr 9th, '14, 01:45

I know I definitely have some idiosyncrasies but can't think of any specific one right now... Well actually I just remembered sometimes if I'm writing something and I don't like the way a letter looks I'll try and fix the letter but it ends up looking worse. I'll then have to cross out the whole word and just write it over again. It must look crazy though if I have a paper written and every once in a while I'll have a word written and then crossed out and the same word right next to it again. This is a new idiosyncrasy though and luckily I don't do it that often.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby EminemBase » Apr 15th, '14, 10:30

I obsessively-compulsively believe I have OCD.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby mezee » Apr 16th, '14, 07:43

i hate looking at trains. especially if im driving and im at a railroad crossing, i have to put down my visor so i don't look at it, something about them just really makes me mad. especially the cylindrical kinds, the square ones are okay i guess
mezee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby MistaVijilantee » Apr 16th, '14, 09:59

mezee wrote:i hate looking at trains. especially if im driving and im at a railroad crossing, i have to put down my visor so i don't look at it, something about them just really makes me mad. especially the cylindrical kinds, the square ones are okay i guess

I get a thing with fishing line, it really hurts my eyes and makes me physically uncomfortable.
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Apr 16th, '14, 10:08

MistaVijilantee wrote:
mezee wrote:i hate looking at trains. especially if im driving and im at a railroad crossing, i have to put down my visor so i don't look at it, something about them just really makes me mad. especially the cylindrical kinds, the square ones are okay i guess

I get a thing with fishing line, it really hurts my eyes and makes me physically uncomfortable.
i have the same thing with men's tongues. http://youtu.be/POJ_aVsxbqQ?t=2m2s :shakehead:
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mezee » Apr 17th, '14, 06:28

Elision wrote:
MistaVijilantee wrote:

i have the same thing with men's tongues. http://youtu.be/POJ_aVsxbqQ?t=2m2s :shakehead:

lol the struggle is real
mezee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TheVipBro » Apr 17th, '14, 06:33

i hate a lot of words and find them disturbing for no reason even if they're something really common, also fart humor is disturbing, alot.

I hate saying thanks, not cuz i'm an asshole but it just bothers me alot.

also looking at too much traingles together, not totally together but with a bit of space in between
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mezee » Apr 17th, '14, 07:11

TheVipBro wrote:i hate a lot of words and find them disturbing for no reason even if they're something really common, also fart humor is disturbing, alot.

I hate saying thanks, not cuz i'm an asshole but it just bothers me alot.

also looking at too much traingles together, not totally together but with a bit of space in between

omg, like the word "moist" ...fuckin bothers me to no extent
mezee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to The Afterparty