The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What's your OCD?

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

What's your OCD?

Postby StanBase » Mar 12th, '14, 22:09

I believe everyone has at least one. I think my only one is my hair, it has to be perfect, if not I feel like shit.
I had a ton when I was a kid
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Re: What's your OCD?

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Mar 12th, '14, 22:16

My music library
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby StanBase » Mar 12th, '14, 22:25

PAINKILLƎR wrote:My music library

I'm like that too lol, my room is a mess, but everything on my computer is always sorted n shit

StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Mar 13th, '14, 02:27

Stains on clothing
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoda you can call me » Mar 13th, '14, 02:55

I used to have a thing about germs but that went
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby EG. » Mar 13th, '14, 03:08

nothing.. i think
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Mar 13th, '14, 20:46

too many, :coffee:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Elision » Mar 15th, '14, 01:26

I promise you that you don't have an OCD. And to make this thread is an insult to those who actually do, life as someone with an OCD is absolute torment. They rarely sleep, because they don't have room in their brain for much else outside of their R&R's (rituals and routines) and there's little to no help available. They just live that way until their heart stops beating.

What you're talking about is conscious human rituals. Almost every mammal does them. A lot of it is linked to superstition.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby StanBase » Mar 15th, '14, 02:59

Chill out man, we're takling bout ocd in a casual manner.
It's not like teen girls saying "we're so crazy" are actually implying the are mentally unstable or something.Image

StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby MistaVijilantee » Mar 15th, '14, 09:53

I have OCD/Anxiety, problems with Hyperactivety - this helps me creatively not socially haha - & Depersonalization, all actually diagnosed. I'm also suspected A.D.D but this may just be because of Depersonalization as it greatly hinders my concentration.
I can function as a normal human but I often have to interrupt my activities with compulsions & rituals.
Part of the reason I usually miss the bus for school is because I vigorously clean myself, and I have to do this a certain number of times, this can be me repeating the same action from 3 times to 21 etc.
I have to touch things over and over, make noises, repeat phrases.
I have obsessive thoughts, distrusting vivid images appear in my mind
I've been on various medications Prozac/Fluoxetine, Zoloft etc but these haven't helped, I am off them now
I've taken Ritalin twice, got it from a friend who has ADHD - because I thought it might help my concentration - I didn't talk as much as I usually do (I still did but I was calmer haha) - and that helped me greatly, my Doctor is considering it in fact.
Anyway, OCD is a cunt to live with and I feel for any fellow suffers.
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Mar 15th, '14, 10:56

MistaVijilantee wrote:I have OCD/Anxiety, problems with Hyperactivety - this helps me creatively not socially haha - & Depersonalization, all actually diagnosed. I'm also suspected A.D.D but this may just be because of Depersonalization as it greatly hinders my concentration.
I can function as a normal human but I often have to interrupt my activities with compulsions & rituals.
Part of the reason I usually miss the bus for school is because I vigorously clean myself, and I have to do this a certain number of times, this can be me repeating the same action from 3 times to 21 etc.
I have to touch things over and over, make noises, repeat phrases.
I have obsessive thoughts, distrusting vivid images appear in my mind
I've been on various medications Prozac/Fluoxetine, Zoloft etc but these haven't helped, I am off them now
I've taken Ritalin twice, got it from a friend who has ADHD - because I thought it might help my concentration - I didn't talk as much as I usually do (I still did but I was calmer haha) - and that helped me greatly, my Doctor is considering it in fact.
Anyway, OCD is a cunt to live with and I feel for any fellow suffers.
That sucks ass man, I suffer from severe depersonalization/anxiety as well. I spend almost every other day convinced that I'm making everything and everybody up for the sake of my own consciousness' sanity. I highly doubt the legitimacy of this reality and I'm certain that I'm going to think too far and unravel this whole thing any day here and just blip myself out. I was put on Prozac and Zoloft too, as well as Zyprexa, Welbutrin and Propranolol. Like you I've been off of all pharmaceuticals for about a year and a half now, but natural psychonautics seem to either help tremendously, or make things 10x worse depending on the trip, so I've been experimenting in that department since 2011. Be careful with the ritalin, it's a nasty one. Have you found anything else that has helped?
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoda you can call me » Mar 16th, '14, 01:59

Elision wrote:
That sucks ass man, I suffer from severe depersonalization/anxiety as well. I spend almost every other day convinced that I'm making everything and everybody up for the sake of my own consciousness' sanity. I highly doubt the legitimacy of this reality and I'm certain that I'm going to think too far and unravel this whole thing any day here and just blip myself out. I was put on Prozac and Zoloft too, as well as Zyprexa, Welbutrin and Propranolol. Like you I've been off of all pharmaceuticals for about a year and a half now, but natural psychonautics seem to either help tremendously, or make things 10x worse depending on the trip, so I've been experimenting in that department since 2011. Be careful with the ritalin, it's a nasty one. Have you found anything else that has helped?[/quote]

I used to take amphetamine and it gave me extreme anxiety. One night whilst high on it, something clicked in my brain and all of a sudden nothing felt real, i remember looking in a mirror and not being able to recognise myself, shit was fucking scary man..
I went a few months in this conditon unaware of what the fuck was going on with me, i was to scared to reveal this to anybody because it was seen as a weakness to have mental illness, but i randomly seen a film called "Numb" with Mathew Perry, and bam, it was about a guy whom contracted "Depersonalization/Derealization". It sttruck a massive chord with me,coz finally i knew what i had.
Anyways, i continued to take amphetamine for a few years in this condition coz i was on some kind of self destuctive path.
But then i stopped taking it and a couple of years went by and now i'm no longer anxious or in a Depersonalized state. I feel unified with reality once again.
I've read posts that you take drugs, so i think the best way for you to get out of this mindstate is to get clean man. pack that shit in.. Best thing i ever did. I chose life
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Solace » Mar 16th, '14, 05:09

I can't masturbate unless I'm also eating a banana
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Elision » Mar 16th, '14, 05:20

Yoda wrote:I've read posts that you take drugs, so i think the best way for you to get out of this mindstate is to get clean man. pack that shit in.. Best thing i ever did. I chose life
aside from weed I don't take anything too often. I take LSD almost monthly, and I'll occasionally take low doses of mushrooms, other than that I'm clean as a whistle. Thanks for your post though it's refreshing to hear success stories.
Solace wrote:I can't masturbate unless I'm also eating a banana
solace on a roll tonight :worship:
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby slims » Mar 16th, '14, 23:22

I don't really have any. I just can sleep without listening to music.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Next

Return to The Afterparty