The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I am so sorry.....

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: I am so sorry.....

Postby DetroitSkills » May 31st, '14, 21:47

breh ur fine dont sweat that type of shit, n im sorry brotha :y:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SliK » May 31st, '14, 23:50

Trimss wrote:Bigray has become one of the chillest and dopest member here. Crazy how I think about how easily he would get mad and now he's just that nigga.

Yeah and he's also hilarious now, but I've never disliked bigray.

Wiz you didn't even say anything too bad that I can see. I tell these cunts off all the time. Forget about it :y:
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Atone » Jun 1st, '14, 01:20

True Wiz wrote:
Atone wrote:I didn't see and was not involved but i can say i understand your situation, i used to drink non stop, and would often do things i later regretted, idk if you could say i was an alcoholic, but, i would go thru 2 cases a week, the world was my enemy at that time

Jesus man, I'm glad that's in the past for you :)

I'm not sure I'm in that position right now, but I feel as if I possibly could in the future. Let's hope for the best though :y:

In your case man, somebody dying is hard but you will get thru it, in 2005 i lost my friend derek, me and him used to battle rap in front of shit loads of people, he would pick me up and we'd drive around blasting random beats in his car, freestyling, he'd test me and attempted to help me get better, one day he was driving around, idk the full story but, he hit a snow plow and died on impact, i was in school at the time and actually heard paramedics drive by, he crashed not to far from the school, i didn't find out it was him til the next day at school when one of the assholes i went to school with saw me in the halls and said "guess you won't have nobody to rap with no more huh?" i wasn't sure what he even meant, til a few mutual friends were walking by, looking sad as fuck, finally, somebody told me what happend.

in 2006, another friend of mine died, she was the one and only reason i enjoyed going to school, when everybody else treated me like shit, she was the one person who would come around and attempt to make me laugh or smile, she was one of the popular girls but still nice enough to be friendly with everybody, one night, she and some friends were drunk and she was in the back seat, the suv flipped, she flew out the window and died instantly.

in 2007, my great grandma died, now, me and her were not as close as most people would be, but, at the time, me and my mother were close, and it effected my mom pretty bad, my brother and sisters wouldn't go with her to the funeral, i was the only one that stood by my mom's side during the funeral, and i happened to live with friends at the time, helping theim around there house cuz their mom was on a personal trip and their dad, due to a car wreck, was mentally incapeable of taking care of himself, so i would always help them while their mom delt with other family issues out of state, and their mom was almost like a mother to me, always took care of me, she died in her sleep in 2011, i found out on facebook when i posted a status about a memory i shared with her, a joke she pulled on me, and a mutual friend commented, telling me she died in her sleep about a month before, but because her family was unable to contact me, because i moved out of state to Florida and nobody had my number, nobody was able to tell me.

i'm only posting this, because death can often fuck you up, but, i lost 4 people in the span of 6 years, 5 people in 7 years if you count my mother walking out on the family, you just have to find strength man, in 2011 i gave up alcohol for good, because it led to me almost dying at a friends house, he had to call 911 cuz i was vomiting blood in my sleep, 3 or 4 months after that, i stopped drinking, and ever since, i've only drank maybe 3 times in 3 years, but i've never drank enough to get drunk in those 3 years, i learned to control it,

like i said man, be strong, you will get thru it, people die all the time, don't cry or feel sad, be happy that they lived a good life, and only think about good memories.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Jun 1st, '14, 01:56

Atone wrote:
True Wiz wrote:
Atone wrote:I didn't see and was not involved but i can say i understand your situation, i used to drink non stop, and would often do things i later regretted, idk if you could say i was an alcoholic, but, i would go thru 2 cases a week, the world was my enemy at that time

Jesus man, I'm glad that's in the past for you :)

I'm not sure I'm in that position right now, but I feel as if I possibly could in the future. Let's hope for the best though :y:

In your case man, somebody dying is hard but you will get thru it, in 2005 i lost my friend derek, me and him used to battle rap in front of shit loads of people, he would pick me up and we'd drive around blasting random beats in his car, freestyling, he'd test me and attempted to help me get better, one day he was driving around, idk the full story but, he hit a snow plow and died on impact, i was in school at the time and actually heard paramedics drive by, he crashed not to far from the school, i didn't find out it was him til the next day at school when one of the assholes i went to school with saw me in the halls and said "guess you won't have nobody to rap with no more huh?" i wasn't sure what he even meant, til a few mutual friends were walking by, looking sad as fuck, finally, somebody told me what happend.

in 2006, another friend of mine died, she was the one and only reason i enjoyed going to school, when everybody else treated me like shit, she was the one person who would come around and attempt to make me laugh or smile, she was one of the popular girls but still nice enough to be friendly with everybody, one night, she and some friends were drunk and she was in the back seat, the suv flipped, she flew out the window and died instantly.

in 2007, my great grandma died, now, me and her were not as close as most people would be, but, at the time, me and my mother were close, and it effected my mom pretty bad, my brother and sisters wouldn't go with her to the funeral, i was the only one that stood by my mom's side during the funeral, and i happened to live with friends at the time, helping theim around there house cuz their mom was on a personal trip and their dad, due to a car wreck, was mentally incapeable of taking care of himself, so i would always help them while their mom delt with other family issues out of state, and their mom was almost like a mother to me, always took care of me, she died in her sleep in 2011, i found out on facebook when i posted a status about a memory i shared with her, a joke she pulled on me, and a mutual friend commented, telling me she died in her sleep about a month before, but because her family was unable to contact me, because i moved out of state to Florida and nobody had my number, nobody was able to tell me.

i'm only posting this, because death can often fuck you up, but, i lost 4 people in the span of 6 years, 5 people in 7 years if you count my mother walking out on the family, you just have to find strength man, in 2011 i gave up alcohol for good, because it led to me almost dying at a friends house, he had to call 911 cuz i was vomiting blood in my sleep, 3 or 4 months after that, i stopped drinking, and ever since, i've only drank maybe 3 times in 3 years, but i've never drank enough to get drunk in those 3 years, i learned to control it,

like i said man, be strong, you will get thru it, people die all the time, don't cry or feel sad, be happy that they lived a good life, and only think about good memories.

:'(

That was very touching yet inspirational at the same time. I'm sorry for your losses
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Atone » Jun 1st, '14, 02:42

All i'm saying man, don't feel bad about mistakes, or even losses, life is not about regret man, life is all about learning, and growing stronger day by day.

yesterday my power went out for 3 hours due to a thunderstorm, instead of sitting in the dark, i sat outside where it was light, and watched the rain, why? because sometimes it's better to find the best in whatever situation you are in, rather than sit in the dark and ponder.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby TonyTilt » Jun 1st, '14, 03:24

Sorry for your loss man, cancer is a cold hearted bitch.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DetroitSkills » Jun 1st, '14, 04:46

Atone wrote:All i'm saying man, don't feel bad about mistakes, or even losses, life is not about regret man, life is all about learning, and growing stronger day by day.

yesterday my power went out for 3 hours due to a thunderstorm, instead of sitting in the dark, i sat outside where it was light, and watched the rain, why? because sometimes it's better to find the best in whatever situation you are in, rather than sit in the dark and ponder.

+1 respect :y:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby gutawafang » Jun 6th, '14, 03:55

My condolences.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyblogger » Jun 6th, '14, 05:10

Elision wrote:grow up.

and who died?

Wtf
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby gutawafang » Jun 6th, '14, 07:25

Blogs McGooch wrote:
Elision wrote:grow up.

and who died?

Wtf

I think Elision's drunk and he didn't read OP. :shakehead:
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby gutawafang » Jun 6th, '14, 07:46

Sighs :(
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mdemaz » Jun 6th, '14, 09:01

i luv u hesky

no homo
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 6th, '14, 09:11

those look like tom cruise moms shoes
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby mdemaz » Jun 6th, '14, 09:11

atone bless us with your new album

i was bumping that spaceship song at the skate park today and everyone loved it

not even kidding
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Jun 6th, '14, 09:16

Hesky wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:those look like tom cruise moms shoes

man let me spit my shit man

yall wanna hear hip hop right?
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to The Afterparty