The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Were you popular in High School?

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Were you popular?

Yes
18
55%
No
15
45%
 
Total votes : 33

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby Chazi » Oct 26th, '14, 13:55

True Wiz wrote:Just gonna throw it out. I wasn't unpopular because I'm a nerd or anything.

I was unpopular for making music.

Damn
Chazi
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sep 23rd, '13, 13:10
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby SajN » Oct 26th, '14, 14:16

I was unpopular for having a big dick
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 26th, '14, 14:18

True Wiz wrote:I was popular for making music.

me2, sweeet
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 26th, '14, 14:23

:hooray:
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby shadyblogger » Oct 26th, '14, 22:08

Basedshady wrote:I think this kind of terminology and people who hold any significant value of their High School years in regards to it being the "best years of their life" are the worst.

That being said I was friends with everybody on all levels. Didn't stick with any particular crowd just because they were seen as higher class or anything.


Yeah :y: People who say their best years were in high school are the worst
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby mdemaz » Oct 27th, '14, 07:17

True Wiz wrote:
Basedshady wrote:I think this kind of terminology and people who hold any significant value of their High School years in regards to it being the "best years of their life" are the worst.

Truth.

Now that I'm out High School, I can confirm that popularity doesn't mean anything. I wish I could go and tell every bullied kid that it truly does get better.

True.

As soon as I left, things started out shit, but now I'm balling so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby Solace » Oct 29th, '14, 13:29

Hesky wrote:No way are there 15 people on this forum who were popular in High SchoolImage

Image
Image
User avatar
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 19901
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 03:12
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby Eedee » Nov 12th, '14, 00:48

Most of the people at my school knew who I was, but I wasn't popular by any stretch of the imagination lmao. I think they knew me as the fat kid who sat in the library every day during lunch. I ain't ashamed though, I got all my homework done in that time so I could do whatever the fuck I wanted when I got home, bitches.

But how I got a girlfriend in sophomore year, I will never know. She wasn't even ugly, she's really fucking pretty. Still baffles me lmao
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 12th, '14, 00:54

Eedee wrote:Most of the people at my school knew who I was, but I wasn't popular by any stretch of the imagination lmao. I think they knew me as the fat kid who sat in the library every day during lunch. I ain't ashamed though, I got all my homework done in that time so I could do whatever the fuck I wanted when I got home, bitches.

But how I got a girlfriend in sophomore year, I will never know. She wasn't even ugly, she's really fucking pretty. Still baffles me lmao


Eedee's the homie
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby Eedee » Nov 12th, '14, 00:57

Blogs McGooch wrote:
Eedee's the homie


Plus when I finished with my homework, I usually had 15 or so minutes to spare so I'd either write lyrics or read some Carl Sagan and shit. Win-win :smoking:
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 12th, '14, 00:58

Eedee wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:
Eedee's the homie


Plus when I finished with my homework, I usually had 15 or so minutes to spare so I'd either write lyrics or read some Carl Sagan and shit. Win-win :smoking:


You must've not had a lot of homework then
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby Eedee » Nov 12th, '14, 00:59

Most of it I'd do in class, tbh. I'd usually just do my math homework during lunch since I had my calc class right after haha. Clutch as fuck
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 12th, '14, 01:00

Eedee wrote:Most of it I'd do in class, tbh. I'd usually just do my math homework during lunch since I had my calc class right after haha. Clutch as fuck


Niceee :smoking:
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby Eedee » Nov 12th, '14, 01:02

I gotta go to work, peace out Blogs! :y:
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Re: Were you popular in High School?

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 12th, '14, 01:02

Eedee wrote:I gotta go to work, peace out Blogs! :y:


Peace homie :b:
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Afterparty



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users