The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Spanish speaking people

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Spanish speaking people

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 15th, '14, 03:08

I don't know much Spanish, I'm not bilingual
But I'll show you a Mexican stand off
Between just these two amigos
Cause neither really wants to say what we're thinking out loud
But I sure as fuck think I know how read body English, no doubt

English:

Well, i recently observed there is a thread for German speaking people, so i was thinking... "Hey, ¿Why not a thread for Spanish speaking people?"

I see there are some south americans and spanish persons around these forums, so here is a thread for you guys.

Oh, and if somebody wants to learn a little bit of Spanish, it this your tread :y:

Enjoy! :b:

Spanish:

Bueno, he observado que hay un post hecho por los usuarios de este foro para la gente que habla en Aleman, por lo tanto pensé... "Hey, ¿Porque no hacer uno para la gente que habla español?"

He visto que hay algunos sudamericanos y españoles por estos foros, así que aquí hay un hilo para ustedes :y:

Probablemente no haya mucha gente por aquí que hable la lengua de Cervantes, pero bueno, por si queréis...

Disfruten! :b:
ImageImageImage

hi bro i have a question do you got a problem like a problem i can resolve what you mean you are going to punch me bro i just want to see aaaah aaaah stop stop is a prank is a praaaaaaaaank
FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Spanish speaking people

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 15th, '14, 06:26

Ooooh shit i just realize there is a thread for Spanish people on the Backstage forum. I'm sorry :facepalm2

Close the thread pls
ImageImageImage

hi bro i have a question do you got a problem like a problem i can resolve what you mean you are going to punch me bro i just want to see aaaah aaaah stop stop is a prank is a praaaaaaaaank
FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Afterparty