The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

George Walker Bush Jr. (Hate him or love him?)

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Postby Curious » Jun 19th, '05, 09:54

As for Bush I really, really don't like that guy. He honestly seems downright stupid when he talks, and it's not because of his accent but because of the contents!
I don't think it's ok to invade ANY country based on a need to secure oil supply - or based on a need to show off your muscles, which is exactly what he's been doing in Iraq. He wants to show daddy that he can finish off the job. It's never ok to kill innocent people, and innocent people do get killed in war no matter how hard the American government is trying to avoid that subject. And it's definitely not ok to waste the life of so many Americans and Iraqis just to catch Saddam, no matter how terrible a dictator he might have be.
I despise my own government for sucking up to the US and the UK and supporting the war in Iraq, most Danes are against it and want the government to pull out our troops. They should never have been there in the first place - if the world wanted to put pressure on Saddam we should've done it in a joint UN effort.
As for who could do better in Bush's position I think Clinton did! And I'm sure Hillary could!!
As for Putin, I'm not really an expert on Russian politics, but he does seem to have a problem with people criticising him, and I'm not really sure that the Russian democracy works, so that stuff about him being the "realest" president ticks me off a bit.
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby D12lvr13 » Jun 19th, '05, 15:59

Hate him
D12lvr13
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mc syke » Jun 23rd, '05, 11:47

USA shouldn't make war without UN's permission.. that's simple :)
mc syke
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to The Afterparty