The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Question to guys and girls aboult shaveing head...

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Question to guys and girls aboult shaveing head...

Postby Jesse » Mar 9th, '05, 00:50

hey, do any of u girls like guys with shaved head?..i think i might do it...i might have to...cuase im fucking 14 and i think im loosing my fucking hair(gotta ask doctor soon, see if its a problem that can be solved, or im doing something to cuase it)....maybe i'll do it in the summer, so it wont be sutch a surprise for people in my school, cuase i bet if i did it in the middle of the second have of school, id never hear the end of it...but i dunno, maybe people will not care aboult my shaved head after a day or 2...but i have no idea...maybe ill be picked on and shit, or made fun of...fuck

but yea...im white, and have nice blue eyes(prolly stand out after i shave my head) and an earing(goes good with shaved head i think..), i have bin worrying aboult my hair constantly my whole fucking life, and now i wanna get rid of it for good..and im pretty sure i have a nice shaped head for shaving...but holly, i can't decide...i dunno how people at school will take it..maybe it will be like the best thing to happen to me ever..maybe it will be the worst thing ever...im in good physical shape too(goes good with shaved head...) and a few people in grade 8 said i should shave my whole head...

man..i can't decide...what do u girls or guys think? remember, im white, nice blue eyes, silver circle earing, and good shaped head for shaveing...so what do some of u think of shaved heads?
Jesse
Officer
Officer

Postby Karl » Mar 9th, '05, 08:54

Depends on what image you want really, earing and shaved head is usually people 'who think they're hard' from my experience but then i don't know you or know what you look like so it's pretty hard to say...go for whatever you think suits you / what you feel most comfortable in :)

Regards,
Karl
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jesse » Mar 9th, '05, 13:20

what does "think they're hard" mean? like they think there bad asses? or what
Jesse
Officer
Officer

Postby JoDee » Mar 9th, '05, 16:48

Hey Jesse
My son shaved his head last year (he was 18) just because he wanted to. Didn't seem to make any difference to the girls, he still had girlfriends, but he did get into more fights. One was with a guy in his 30s who just didn't like how he looked, he was charged and conviced of assualt for it.
Before you do it though (here's the mother coming out in me), go see a doctor! It's probably nothing major, and the fact that you're worring about it might actually be making it worse.
JoDee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby yoshi » Mar 9th, '05, 20:35

probably you should see a doctor first, maybe he'd do something with your hair.. and then, if u really want to, you can shave your head :D
i don't know, how is in canada, but in poland young people with shaved heads belong to special subculture, wearing sport-suits (we call 'em "dresy" :D), known as not very intelligent, agressiv and so on.. :roll:

if you think, you'd look nice, you can try it.. it doesn't hurts, your mates can be shocked only :D :wink:
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Shaz » Mar 9th, '05, 23:02

shave your head once, try it for a week and see the response you get, you can alway slet it grow back :roll:
Shaz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby JoDee » Mar 10th, '05, 02:02

How come when I typed 18 (eighteen) I got a 1 and a smiley??
JoDee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jesse » Mar 10th, '05, 03:34

lol..i was like wtf...shaveing head at 1?...hah
Jesse
Officer
Officer

Postby Karl » Mar 10th, '05, 10:36

The 8 and ) form 8)
Karl
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TRshady » Mar 10th, '05, 13:50

^ You got it karl ...

As for shaving your head, nothing wrong in trying it out ...
If you are worried about the response, how about shaving on the first day of the easter holidays coming up?

That way you'll also be able to let a bit of sun hit an otherwise pale scalp and if you are regretful, in 2 weeks at least you'll get a nice lil layer of hair growing back =D
TRshady
Government
Government

Postby Jesse » Mar 10th, '05, 23:41

yea...but, toooo bad its like freeeeezing here and snowy, so i can't really go outside to work up a tan...i think ill wait till summer.....................but the only problem is, is that ill have like a big forehead on its growing back...not BIG fore head, but a sorta high hairline, ive always had a high hairline, but its only like half an inch higher then avarage kid my age...but still, i hate big forhead look...but i think ill try out shaveing head at beggining of summer, then see how it turns out
Jesse
Officer
Officer

Postby yoshi » Mar 11th, '05, 13:48

u can always wear cap 8)
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby tkvloveangel » Mar 11th, '05, 22:09

NO...do not shave ur head...its so not attractive. Ewww...lol.
tkvloveangel
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jesse » Mar 14th, '05, 03:02

allot of women seem to like bald men
Jesse
Officer
Officer

Postby Karl » Mar 14th, '05, 17:37

I don't know any that do :P
Karl
Closet Cleaner