The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Story Time Game

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Postby niknacks » Nov 12th, '05, 21:36

ok

when i was in 8th grade me and my buddy were fucking around, and we decided to fill a plastic pumpkin up with raid (bugspray). The spray was misting out of the pumpkin, and since we didnt have a match, i lite it with a lighter. When i lite it the whole thing literally blew up in my face. No serious damage, but it burned my eyelashes all the way off. After that my lashes were like velcro and would stick together. The story gets worse, during all of this i was dating this girl, and a week later i broke my front tooth in half. I was so imbarrised at my hideous apperance that i told the girl that if she never wanted to talk to me agian that i would understand. During this time period about a group of twenty of my friends created a song, entitled PYROMANIAC< for those who have heard the LEGOMANIAC song on one of the lego commercials, it sounded similar to that. Ne way the moral of the story is dont play with fire, youll ignight your face.

my noodle is cockadoodle
niknacks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby stealth » Nov 13th, '05, 06:40

i made a spud cannon the other day, its been my best one, shoots over 300m
stealth
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Coccoa » Nov 13th, '05, 14:27

Well....my gangsta story. A few years ago it was me and a Cuban friend. We went downtown Manhattan to a club with a couple of girls (omg pimp pimp pimp i am muthafuckin p.i.m.p.). Everything goes cool, we all fine untill those white kids get in, laughing at us for our clothes. We just ignored them and left the club quickly. We went down the street looking for a cab, and here we go, those fuckers were following us, looking for trouble. We made shit clear that we had no intention to beat them up but they just couldnt listen. So we beat the shit outta them and i then i got one's head in a garbage can. Gangsta!!!
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby niknacks » Nov 13th, '05, 21:02

yea sara im all good now, but my front teeth are completly fake, i broke the same one like 5 times after this, and then broke the other on in a hockey fight, so i had to have a double root canal, so now there is just a fake teeeth in front. its alright though im still a sexy guy

my noodle is cockadoodle
niknacks
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Afterparty