The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

useless posts - noobs read

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

useless posts - noobs read

Postby stealth » Nov 13th, '05, 14:06

if u read the guidelines im sure the mods would agree as well

l8ly alot of noobs ave been signing up whic hsi great, but flooding each thread with useless posts, i dont know why you do it but if you have nothing good to say dont say it. or go to the zombie n fukin go nuts in there, other wise dont trash up the threads with your worthless junk.
stealth
Soldier
Soldier

Re: useless posts - noobs read

Postby AspirinE » Nov 13th, '05, 14:28

stealth wrote:if u read the guidelines im sure the mods would agree as well

l8ly alot of noobs ave been signing up whic hsi great, but flooding each thread with useless posts, i dont know why you do it but if you have nothing good to say dont say it. or go to the zombie n fukin go nuts in there, other wise dont trash up the threads with your worthless junk.

word

i try to clear up that shit ..coz sum of them peeps are tooo percistent
but i cant just tell them not to post if they at least try to make a valid point and statement...

The fact is that its alsom up to the more experienced and wise peeps on this board to start debating coz that would make any n00b feel unwanted if they posting trash

and obvious spammers are being reported and warned... for those of u who think they can get away with it
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Nov 13th, '05, 22:37

Sarah wrote:yeah, i think people should stop saying in news threads "props" unless they have an opinion on it

trust me there are way more of these posts than u see
i try dlete all that shit
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby stealth » Nov 14th, '05, 02:09

i just go in a trhead and like 9 posts have been replied bu the same person n the comment is like 2 words long
stealth
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Afterparty