The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

:(

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

:(

Postby yoshi » Nov 24th, '05, 12:37

i've got broken internet at home, so i'll have a lil break in posting now.. :'( :'( i'm at school now, so yah, i've got like 25 mins, and our pcs are real shit, so it takes ages to open one page.. :'(
so cu guys, i'll try to check our forum if i have an opportunity :)
greetz for ya'll :)
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby j_shady » Nov 24th, '05, 12:46

what a bummer, its all good, when i moved my fam and i didnt have internet for atleast 3 months..i had to go to an internet cafe and pay an hourly fee, plus they didnt even serve coffee, what was up w/ that

hope you fix your stuff quickly as possible :D
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby misa » Nov 24th, '05, 14:40

i know how that feels ........... it SUCK lol hope u fix ur internet soon :flower:
misa
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Afterparty